🍃🍂September Daily Weigh-in and Logging Challenge🍂🍃

Replies

• cattherien
    cattherien Posts: 341 Member
    Just popping in to ask if anyone else likes vintage radio plays from the 1940's and 1950's? Calling All Cars, Counterspy, Phillip Marlowe, Sherlock Holmes, Broadway is My Beat, etc? There's a really great source for listening to so many different genres, it's called Relic Radio. You can find it on most podcast players like Spotify, etc. Here's the website where you can see what shows they offer:

https://www.relicradio.com/otr/
  • usafbrat64
    usafbrat64 Posts: 7 Member
    September’s Goals
    Weight – 202
    Walk – 5 miles/week
    FBG – 80-130 daily
    Log food - daily
    Meds – daily

9/1 208.4, 0, - , x, x
    9/2 207.6, 1, 128, x, x
    9/3 207.8, 1, 136, x, x
  • koeitjiesa
    koeitjiesa Posts: 360 Member
    Hi all. I'm back for September. And it's the start of spring this side of the world. So feeling super motivated.

I'm very proud of my journey so far. I'm looking forward to continuing my healthier lifestyle with you all.

My starting weight in April: 94.2kg
    My current weight: 79.1kg
    My goal weight for September: 76kg

September 1 - 79.1kg
    September 2 - 79.2kg
    September 3 - 79.2kg
    September 4 - 79.0kg
    September 5 -
    September 6 -
    September 7 -
    September 8 -
    September 9 -
    September 10 -
    September 11 -
    September 12 -
    September 13 -
    September 14 -
    September 15 -
    September 16 -
    September 17 -
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,751 Member
    Hi I'm Darlene and have been with this group for a while - it was the first "challenge" I joined on MFP, so holds a special place in my heart. I am 64, married, (Greg - 37 years), one adult daughter (Allyson), one pup - Monty the Goldendoodle. I retired in 2020.

🍂 🍎 Hello September 🍎🍂

Starting Weight 228

SW Dec: 228 | Jan: 217 | Feb: 212 | Mar: 207.6 | Apr 200.2 | May 194.8 | Jun: 189.6 | Jul: 187.4 | Aug: 179.8 | Sep: 174.2 | Oct: 169.6 | Nov 164.6 | Dec 164 | Jan 159.8 | Feb 156.8 | Mar 152.8 | Apr 151.6 | May 149.6 | Jun 145 | Jul 143.5 | Aug 142.4

My September Goals

👣 Average 12k Steps per day
    📝 Log Daily
    🥗 Stay under my calorie range
    💪 Strength Train 3 days per week
    🫀 Cardio 3 days per week
    🦵 PT Knee Stretch and Strength 3 days per week
    🧘‍♀️ 1Rest day - stretch routine
    💦 8+ glasses of water
    🧂Stay under sodium goal
    ⚖️ Get to the ideal bmi range - just 2.5 pounds to go[/quote]

👣📝🥗💪🫀🦵🧘‍♀️💦🧂

For the new people I write a reflection on how my prior month's weight loss journey went. Here is mine from August for anyone that cares to read.

August Reflection

The highly anticipated terrible August came and as expected was kind of a wash. I had a wonderful time – but it is now time to get at it. Here is the good, the bad, and the ugly truth.

First and foremost, I lost 1.1 pounds this month. My steady shrinking is still in play – I have lost every month since I started this weight loss journey. That being said, I made it by the skin of my teeth My birthday, girls trips, and anniversary all happened this month. Phew!

Exercise was better this month. I got the green light to start unseated exercise again in August and gradually increased my steps to an average of about 12-14K steps per day.

I reached the 1,700-mile marker on my quest to walk 2,024 miles in 2024, logging about 200 miles this month, as we speak am at 1,720 miles. My tracker says that I hit my goal in Mid-October. My second goal of hitting 2,024 intentional miles is coming along – currently at 1,337 miles, 66% of the goal. It’s just shy of where I should be (67%), but if my body holds up – I can do it.

I am more determined than ever to get this done, and I hope that September will get me to the ideal BMI range (just 2.5 pounds to go). Then as I mentioned last month, will see where I end up as my goal weight when I get there - 100-pound loss or January 8, 2025 (my two-year starting date) whichever comes first.

My before and after pictures for August - not the best pictures - but didn't take too many in August.

kd1o1lhxc3hu.png

My Goals for September:
    • Get to ideal BMI Range (140 pounds)
    • Alternate Cardio and Strength
    • Average 14K Steps per day
    • Continue Physical Therapy Knee exercise – every other day
    • Make up miles for intentional 2,024 in 2024 to ensure that I make it

👣📝🥗💪🫀🦵🧘‍♀️💦🧂

Sep 1- 142.5 📝🥗💪🦵💦🧂I had a set back with my knee yesterday. Switched my strength exercise to a seated one, and couldn't get on the treadmill without pain - so was below my step goal. Iced and went to bed early - feel better this morning but will take it easy today - going to call it my rest day! Did my budget and my reflection (both not pretty this month).

Sep 2 - 142 😁👣📝🥗🫀💦🧂Knee is feeling much better, iced whenever I was sitting on my bottom in front of the tube! Got my intended exercise done, a little bit of cleaning done. A productive day.

Sep 3 - 142 👣📝🥗💪🦵💦🧂Beautiful day in CT. Got in our normal AM walk, then cleaned out the front garden. I weeded out the front flowerbed, getting ready to plant some fall mums. Picked some basil and made some tomato/basil sauce - it was just ok. Next time, add some more spice. Then it was bingo night with mom. I didn't win, but won the half time trivia contest and the door prize - I'm rich $20 (I spend $30). LOL! Mom was in a grouchy mood - her hip is bothering her AND she didn't win. ☹️

Sep 4 - 143.1 📝🧘‍♀️💦🧂 Let's just say I did to myself and I'm not proud about it. It was one of those can't sleep days, and binged while I was up. I know it's temporary if I can turn it around today. I am not going down this road again where I get close and then sabatoge myself.

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,909 Member
    Hi! I’m Jill and I absolutely ❤️ this group of like-minded friends. If you’re here, then you’re our friend!

Welcome to 🍃🍂September🍂🍃!
    Fall is my favorite season. I live in Michigan, and I love the chilly mornings and evenings.☕️ I love the sunny days and love watching the trees change colors 🌳 🍃🍂🍁… and the smell of fall. I don’t even mind the rainy days.

My goals this September are to:
    🍃Get outside and 🚶‍♀️or 🚴
    🍃Enjoy the season
    🍃Log daily
    🍃15 minutes of intentional exercise each day

September 1: 213
    September 2: 213
    September 3: 212
    September 4: 212.8

Jill🥰🍂🍃
  • cattherien
    I'm Charlene, 59yo, 5'8", married 40 years to Allen, 6 kids, 9 grandkids, work as a caregiver for the elderly so they can stay in their homes.

August 31 ending weight: 182.7
    September 1 beginning weight: 182.7
    September weight goal: 180

🥛= I met my water goal
    ✍️= I logged all my food
    🧂= I stayed under my sodium limit
    🧮= I stayed under my calorie limit
    🥏= Disc golf (golf, but with a Frisbee)
    🚶= Steps (number)
    🏋️= Exercise (stretch/strength/cardio)
    📚= I read for at least 30 minutes

Sep 1: 182.7 ✍️🚶(4398)
    Sep 2: 182.3 🥛🧂🧮📚🚶(2154)
    Sep 3: 182.7 🥛🧂📚🏋️🚶(5433)
    Sep 4: 182.9 🥛🧂🚶(6746)

I was only about 25 calories over my limit yesterday. I got the laundry about 80% caught up, Allen and I did the grocery shopping, then we meal prepped. He made beef enchiladas, and I made Italian sausage and lentil stew.

I gotta show you guys something: so on the left is my sleep stats for this past Monday. Notice that really low REM sleep? My average is under 30 minutes, for as long as I've been tracking it; often it's under 10 minutes. But look on the right side, that's today's stats. Know what made the difference? I started taking more vitamin D3, on Tuesday! ok18hlg0k0io.jpg
    Monday night, Allen played a YouTube video he'd found, on the role of vitamin D and inflammation. The doctor in the video talked about how chronic vitamin and mineral deficiency can cause chronic inflammation, leaky gut, and overreacting autoimmune response. I vaguely knew all that; but I didn't know how critical the role of vitamin D was in addressing the problems. Not wanting to take some random YouTube doctor's advice, I decided to research the studies to see if his claims were true. Well apparently, yeah it is. There's a number of articles about it on PubMed, as well as other reliable health sites. I did not know that the Endocrine Society recommends taking up to 20,000iu a day of D3 for celiac disease. Umm... What?!! But apparently yeah. So yesterday, I took two softgels each, at breakfast and lunch, to get to 10,000iu. I'm taking this carefully, I didn't want to just jump from 2,500 to 20,000, because too much vitamin D can result in toxicity, and there are symptoms to be on the lookout for; but how much supplementing someone needs is highly individual, and blood testing is no longer considered a reliable guide. So we will see how it goes moving forward; but if this works, it should help my digestion, my immune response to viruses, and my sleep. 🤞🤞🤞
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,842 Member
    Sept 4: 140
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 11,827 Member
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5’ 5” tall, 64 years old and from Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

This Challenge Starting Weight (from Aug 29th): 190.2
    Goal: 186.2 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    Total Lost/Gained this month: xxxxx

**********************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME********************

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

09/01- DNW -(Trend Weight DNW )-

09/02-192.4-(Trend Weight 191.5)-

09/03-192.0-(Trend Weight 191.6)- I’m showing a small drop on the scale for which I am grateful. I ate an extra meal yesterday due to curiosity. Only eat when you are actually hungry Donna!!! DD and DGS were here an extra day & night due to the holiday. They left last night and won’t be back until Thursday evening. I have one hair appointment this week which is local and won’t affect my eating so I hope to make some impact on the scale this week. I started my day today with a Youtube exercise video so I’m off to a good start.

09/04-190.8-(Trend Weight 191.5)- I woke up STARVING today. Likely due to the drop on the scale. I’ll have to plan my food carefully today . I have a haircut today at the local salon then the roofing supplies are being delivered today by a home improvement truck. And my Qty 65 Fourteen foot treated 2 x 6 boards may arrive at the Amish lumber yard today for me to begin picking up as it will take several trips due to the weight. If they don’t come in today then it will be next week due to holiday delays. So it will be a busy busy day. I hope all this will help keep my mind off food. My dinner will be key since I will need to avoid so many night time snacks when the day winds down and there is more time to eat. It’s a plan.

09/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/06-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/07-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

SECOND HALF OF THE MONTH

09/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

09/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 150 Member
    @cattherien Charlene, sorry to hear of your friend/client loss. I know you expressed concern of crying in front of the family. I hope you remain you. If a tear falls, it's you . . . and it says a lot without saying a word. I get the professionalism but speaking from my observations the family understands. My BIL passed this year and sis fondly speaks of his caretakers (particularly the one that shared a few tears). And (sigh) this week, the mother (my friend) of an ALS patient (her daughter) is near end. Their family has been blessed with two caretakers in particular that I would be surprised if they didn't show emotion. Be you . . .
  • jo_casey42
    jo_casey42 Posts: 124 Member
    SW 253
    First goal: Onederland
    UGW: 153

Goals:
    Track everything, consistency over perfection
    10,000 steps a day
    Gym 4x per week
    Drink two tumblers of water per day
    Read 30 mins a day
    One Masterclass episode a day
    Walk pup at least 30 mins a day

September Goal: lose 6 pounds

Sept 1: 230.6
    Sept 2: 230.4
    Sept 3: 230.2
    Sept 4: 230.8 (too much wine last night. weigh in day tomorrow, going to try and be smart today)
    Sept 5:
    Sept 6:
    Sept 7:
    Sept 8:
    Sept 9:
    Sept 10:
    Sept 11:
    Sept 12:
    Sept 13:
    Sept 14:
    Sept 15:
    Sept 16:
    Sept 17:
    Sept 18
    Sept 19:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 21:
    Sept 22:
    Sept 23:
    Sept 24:
    Sept 25:
    Sept 26:
    Sept 27:
    Sept 28:
    Sept 29:
    Sept 30:
  • ozdeelite
    ozdeelite Posts: 379 Member
    @cattherien sorry for your loss.

Been busy training for new job. No energy for exercise.

September weigh in.

Start weight:
    110.5kg = 243lb

Goal weight: 107kg

1. 110.5kg 🍴2909🔥2113👣 2732
    2. 110kg ⬇️ 🍴1643🔥👣💪61 minutes walking
    3. 110.6kg ⬆️🍴1876🔥2274👣3778
    4. 110.4kg ⬇️ 🍴2006 🔥2625 👣 6968
    5. 110.4kg

• usafbrat64
    usafbrat64 Posts: 7 Member
    September’s Goals
    Weight – 202
    Walk – 5 miles/week
    FBG – 80-130 daily
    Log food - daily
    Meds – daily

9/1 208.4, 0, - , x, x
    9/2 207.6, 1, 128, x, x
    9/3 207.8, 1, 136, x, x
    9/4 208.2, .5, 124, x, x
    Weight is going the wrong way, but I’m not too worried. It’s the number on Sept 30 that counts. I am not going to let it discourage me!!!
  • koeitjiesa
    koeitjiesa Posts: 360 Member
    Hi all. I'm back for September. And it's the start of spring this side of the world. So feeling super motivated.

I'm very proud of my journey so far. I'm looking forward to continuing my healthier lifestyle with you all.

My starting weight in April: 94.2kg
    My current weight: 79.1kg
    My goal weight for September: 76kg

September 1 - 79.1kg
    September 2 - 79.2kg
    September 3 - 79.2kg
    September 4 - 79.0kg
    September 5 - 79.0kg
    September 6 -
    September 7 -
    September 8 -
    September 9 -
    September 10 -
    September 11 -
    September 12 -
    September 13 -
    September 14 -
    September 15 -
    September 16 -
    September 17 -
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 4,751 Member
    edited September 5
    Hi I'm Darlene and have been with this group for a while - it was the first "challenge" I joined on MFP, so holds a special place in my heart. I am 64, married, (Greg - 37 years), one adult daughter (Allyson), one pup - Monty the Goldendoodle. I retired in 2020.

🍂 🍎 Hello September 🍎🍂

Starting Weight 228

SW Dec: 228 | Jan: 217 | Feb: 212 | Mar: 207.6 | Apr 200.2 | May 194.8 | Jun: 189.6 | Jul: 187.4 | Aug: 179.8 | Sep: 174.2 | Oct: 169.6 | Nov 164.6 | Dec 164 | Jan 159.8 | Feb 156.8 | Mar 152.8 | Apr 151.6 | May 149.6 | Jun 145 | Jul 143.5 | Aug 142.4

My September Goals

👣 Average 12k Steps per day
    📝 Log Daily
    🥗 Stay under my calorie range
    💪 Strength Train 3 days per week
    🫀 Cardio 3 days per week
    🦵 PT Knee Stretch and Strength 3 days per week
    🧘‍♀️ 1Rest day - stretch routine
    💦 8+ glasses of water
    🧂Stay under sodium goal
    ⚖️ Get to the ideal bmi range - just 2.5 pounds to go[/quote]

👣📝🥗💪🫀🦵🧘‍♀️💦🧂

For the new people I write a reflection on how my prior month's weight loss journey went. Here is mine from August for anyone that cares to read.

August Reflection

The highly anticipated terrible August came and as expected was kind of a wash. I had a wonderful time – but it is now time to get at it. Here is the good, the bad, and the ugly truth.

First and foremost, I lost 1.1 pounds this month. My steady shrinking is still in play – I have lost every month since I started this weight loss journey. That being said, I made it by the skin of my teeth My birthday, girls trips, and anniversary all happened this month. Phew!

Exercise was better this month. I got the green light to start unseated exercise again in August and gradually increased my steps to an average of about 12-14K steps per day.

I reached the 1,700-mile marker on my quest to walk 2,024 miles in 2024, logging about 200 miles this month, as we speak am at 1,720 miles. My tracker says that I hit my goal in Mid-October. My second goal of hitting 2,024 intentional miles is coming along – currently at 1,337 miles, 66% of the goal. It’s just shy of where I should be (67%), but if my body holds up – I can do it.

I am more determined than ever to get this done, and I hope that September will get me to the ideal BMI range (just 2.5 pounds to go). Then as I mentioned last month, will see where I end up as my goal weight when I get there - 100-pound loss or January 8, 2025 (my two-year starting date) whichever comes first.

My before and after pictures for August - not the best pictures - but didn't take too many in August.

kd1o1lhxc3hu.png

My Goals for September:
    • Get to ideal BMI Range (140 pounds)
    • Alternate Cardio and Strength
    • Average 14K Steps per day
    • Continue Physical Therapy Knee exercise – every other day
    • Make up miles for intentional 2,024 in 2024 to ensure that I make it

👣📝🥗🕛💪🫀🦵🧘‍♀️💦🧂

Sep 1- 142.5 📝🥗💪🦵💦🧂I had a set back with my knee yesterday. Switched my strength exercise to a seated one, and couldn't get on the treadmill without pain - so was below my step goal. Iced and went to bed early - feel better this morning but will take it easy today - going to call it my rest day! Did my budget and my reflection (both not pretty this month).

Sep 2 - 142 😁👣📝🥗🫀💦🧂Knee is feeling much better, iced whenever I was sitting on my bottom in front of the tube! Got my intended exercise done, a little bit of cleaning done. A productive day.

Sep 3 - 142 👣📝🥗💪🦵💦🧂Beautiful day in CT. Got in our normal AM walk, then cleaned out the front garden. I weeded out the front flowerbed, getting ready to plant some fall mums. Picked some basil and made some tomato/basil sauce - it was just ok. Next time, add some more spice. Then it was bingo night with mom. I didn't win, but won the half time trivia contest and the door prize - I'm rich $20 (I spend $30). LOL! Mom was in a grouchy mood - her hip is bothering her AND she didn't win. ☹️

Sep 4 - 143.1 👣📝🧘‍♀️💦🧂 Let's just say I did to myself and I'm not proud about it. It was one of those can't sleep days, and binged while I was up. I know it's temporary if I can turn it around today. I am not going down this road again where I get close and then sabatoge myself.

Sep 5 - 143 👣📝🥗🫀🦵💦🧂Another night of no sleep, didn't binge - but did eat late. I justified it because I had calories left in my day - so today adding another tracker to my list - eat within my eight hour window. I have an orthopedic appointment for me knee today, hoping another shot will help with the soreness.
  • cattherien
    I'm Charlene, 59yo, 5'8", married 40 years to Allen, 6 kids, 9 grandkids, work as a caregiver for the elderly so they can stay in their homes.

August 31 ending weight: 182.7
    September 1 beginning weight: 182.7
    September weight goal: 180

🥛= I met my water goal
    ✍️= I logged all my food
    🧂= I stayed under my sodium limit
    🧮= I stayed under my calorie limit
    🥏= Disc golf (golf, but with a Frisbee)
    🚶= Steps (number)
    🏋️= Exercise (stretch/strength/cardio)
    📚= I read for at least 30 minutes

Sep 1: 182.7 ✍️🚶(4398)
    Sep 2: 182.3 🥛✍️🧂🧮📚🚶(2154)
    Sep 3: 182.7 🥛✍️🧂📚🏋️🚶(5433)
    Sep 4: 182.9 🥛✍️🧂🚶(6746)
    Sep 5: 182.9 🥛✍️🧂📚🚶(3655)

I changed my emojis above, because I hadn't been putting the tracking emoji ✍️. I dunno why I wasn't adding it - I track every day; so I dunno if I've just been mentally distracted, or what, but I knew something was off with the stats up there when I looked at them, and I couldn't figure out what it was until this morning. So I've corrected it but I wanted to clarify why I'd done it and not trying to pull a fast one.

So it just happens that my husband and I are both off work today, he's got a cardiology appointment this afternoon. I'm glad, because he's been having some low blood pressure spells (3 of them) and getting dizzy, we don't know what that's all about. But he's got heart disease, he's had 2 heart attacks, and t2 diabetes. He may need another stent or something. Hopefully his cardiologist will order some tests to see what's going on with those blood pressure drops - one of the times it happened, his his diastolic was on the 40's. (Of course he wouldn't go to the hospital or even call his cardiologist office because to him, if it isn't bleeding excessively, don't fix it. And besides he's got a 6 month heart checkup appointment ...in 3 months...) such a curmudgeon. 🤦 I'm trusting him to be honest with the cardiologist - I told him I wasn't going to be a helicopter wife and go to the appointment with him, or to tattle on him. He's gotta man up and tell the doctor what's been happening. He just laughed at me. 🤦

This morning we're going to go play disc golf with The Old Guys, and then tonight we're going out to the movies.
  • cattherien
    @deepwoodslady thank you for your condolences. I'd missed seeing them the other day but saw them this morning, {{{hugs back}}}. Did the boards arrive at the Amish lumber yard?

@jazz_2014 thank you for your kind and wise words. You're right, and I needed to hear it. Thank you for sharing about your BIL and sister, and I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, the mother of a patient. My heart goes out to you. 🫂❤️

@ozdeelite thank you. How's the new job going? Can you share what you'll be doing?

@ilive2walk that knee... I'm sorry you're still having a lot of pain. I was wondering: maybe there's some scar tissue in there, and you could get an ultrasound of your knee and see if they find any, and then do a laser treatment to break that up?
  • jo_casey42
    jo_casey42 Posts: 124 Member
    SW 253
    First goal: Onederland
    UGW: 153

Goals:
    Track everything, consistency over perfection
    10,000 steps a day
    Gym 4x per week
    Drink two tumblers of water per day
    Read 30 mins a day
    One Masterclass episode a day
    Walk pup at least 30 mins a day

September Goal: lose 6 pounds

Sept 1: 230.6
    Sept 2: 230.4
    Sept 3: 230.2
    Sept 4: 230.8 (too much wine last night. weigh in day tomorrow, going to try and be smart today)
    Sept 5: 230.4 (down 1.8 this week yayyyy)
    Sept 6:
    Sept 7:
    Sept 8:
    Sept 9:
    Sept 10:
    Sept 11:
    Sept 12:
    Sept 13:
    Sept 14:
    Sept 15:
    Sept 16:
    Sept 17:
    Sept 18
    Sept 19:
    Sept 20:
    Sept 21:
    Sept 22:
    Sept 23:
    Sept 24:
    Sept 25:
    Sept 26:
    Sept 27:
    Sept 28:
    Sept 29:
    Sept 30:
  • Jazz_2014
    Jazz_2014 Posts: 150 Member
    @iLive2Walk Darlene, I'm still on info overload on new (not the first time) journey. Just noticed you are SO close to your goal. I appreciate your history . . . it gave me inspirational grin and then read you have a Goldendoodle. Another smile, as we had a Golden. (absolutely loving breed). Ha, we have a German Shepherd now, also very smart, but intense. Another grin, with your picking basil. I wanted to grow purple basil for filler in the flower garden. Turned out, not that purple and even with pinching back didn't get as wide as I hoped. But the smell . . . ohhh, love it. I crush leaves when I go by. I've added a few leaves in omelet and to our salads, its subtle. Would like to try a pesto. I'll grow again. What prompted me to actually reply was your comment about adding a tracker on your list for 8 hr. window. I wondered about that for myself . . . wanting to track, presently doing 13hr no food (which used to be 6-7 hours). Thanks, I'm setting myself up a tracker. Hope you get some relief for your knee.