Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

SEPTEMBER 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,313 Member
    kgirlhart wrote: »
    I ran all the paces faster than Hal suggested, and I got mixed up in the second interval so for the first few intervals I ran the fast portion slow and the slow portion fast. But I still ran intervals even if I did some of them backwards.
    Sounds like something I would do. Great job with the run. Baby racoons are so cute.

Great running and mileage for the year @tarun_yadavA !

@AmunahSki What is silent disco? Sounds like a lot of fun and I'm impressed that you got out and did 50 min after that. All of those up and the ski slope would "kill" me. You must be in great shape to do that.

@Laurz9191 That sounds like a tough run, but you nailed it!

Great running @emptydog .

You are doing great with your streak @daria0919 !
  • quilteryoyo
    Thanks @tarun_yadavA . Great run this morning.

Happy Birthday @Laurz9191 !

Good luck @7lenny7 . Have fun.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 995 Member
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,244 Member
    @AmunahSki Math and running don't seem to mesh very well! Good job getting it done, whatever the distance.

@kgirlhart We have a family of raccoons that uses our backyard as a cut through. I love seeing them! It's a group of three and they follow the stone pathways from one side of our backyard to the other and then under the fence every night at dusk.

And cute quilt!

@Laurz9191 Happy Birthday!!

@7lenny7 Way to go! I'm always so impressed by you ultra running people.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,244 Member
    Way to go @steviebee888!! Congrats on negative splits!
  • quilteryoyo
    Nice run @Scott6255 . Glad it was cooler.

Nice running @kgirlhart . That quilt is really cute! You did a great job! Congrats on the great nephew.

@martaindale That looks really peaceful. Enjoy your camping trip. Great running, btw.

Congrats on your 5K @steviebee888 .

Doing great @daria0919 .

Nice @yirara . Sand and pebbles is really hard to walk through.

Congrats @7lenny7 ! I didn't get a chance to follow your progress, but it sounds like you did great, esp with little training.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 5,057 Member
    Shana passed away on 1 Sept 😢
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,103 Member

Oh no! I've been so worried about her lately. I know I never met her in real life, but I will really miss her.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 995 Member

So very sorry to hear about @shanaber 😢
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,291 Member
    Oh my God. So sorry to hear @shanaber

She was so lovely.

RIP 🙏🏽😢