Bruh, Thats like,
a baby Hippo πŸ¦› …91 Footballs πŸˆβ€¦
or like 364 sticks of butter πŸ§ˆβ€¦

Replies

• 9bhtn65nzj
    9bhtn65nzj Posts: 128 Member
    Wow that’s amazing!!!
  • Amazing!!
  • @DeJayTank Amazing!! What has helped you most on your weight loss journey?
  • SeleneMoon333
    SeleneMoon333 Posts: 77 Member
    Congrats!
  • hiiamamie
    hiiamamie Posts: 35 Member
    edited October 2
    Down 28 pounds! I'm on this 100+ journey. I'm eating super clean and mostly whole foods with cranberry detox drink before each meal and bone broth 1-3 per/day, at least 1 gallon of water/day. When I want a sweet or snack I'm having unsweetening coco based yogurt with some berries and cinnomon. When I feel like I haven't had enough to eat or my calories are too low for the day I wrap a 4-5 in. sweet potato in parchment paper and pop it in the microwave for 4min. I eat this plain, or with cinnomon, or with truffle olive oil. I purchased a desk treadmill for the office. When I'm in meetings or trainings, I hop on. When I'm done, I push it under my desk. Oh and I have a daily calorie deficit. I think I've found my happy spot...the journey has just begun to get back to me or get back to a new adult version of me. Leaner and stronger for me and my girls! I'm stepping up and will be the role model they need when it comes to food and excersize. At tennis the other night, I collected all the balls throughout practice - walking and helping, getting my steps in and allowing my girls more hits! I know that planning is key - consistancy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!