Drunk Texting

Options

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I took all my ex boyfriends, ex husband, ex anything off my text list of people so that I would NOT get hammered and text them all how much I love them...blah blah blah!! I am just such a happy lil drunk and love everyone...

Not so good the next day when the phone starts ringing...Yikes!!!!

my BF is long distance. I basically text him or my ex regarding kid matters.

I'll send BF sexy stuff or pics and everytime I have to doublecheck. I'm SO paraniod aobut the one day one too many drinks sends it to ex.
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    OMG I have notorious for drunk texting. I negotiated the job I have now, completey loaded.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    NEVER keep exs #s on your cell phone! :bigsmile:

Mine are usually illegible. I laugh my toosh off the next morning because even I cant make them out. I have a bad habit - even sober - of sending texts to the person near the person I intended it to go to. Thats been fun to explain a few times.

Ah yeah... love me some drunk MFP PMs though.
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    What's the funniest/worst thing you've ever drunk texted someone?

I wasn't drunk which makes this worse, but I texted something to my bf that was meant for my ex-husband! Yikes!

Umm....Ooops! Hope that went over well
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options

Of course it is different if you share a child... ya sorta HAVE to. Unfortunately
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I have not gotten hammered to the point I dont remember what I did the next day in a very long time. But the last time I did it wasnt a text or a call. It didnt even involve a cell phone or phone of any kind. I personally started cusing everyone out at the gathering. I guess I was really angry that day. Needless to say I have not had a drop of mad dog since then.....:blushing:
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love sending and receiving drunk texts. Sent a few to my friends on here that I have their number.
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I drunk text when I'm stone cold sober, thanks to the stupid auto-correct feature. Luckily, most of the texts are to my family, and they just accept that I'm slightly off balance! LOL :bigsmile:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, I drunk texted a homegirl, asking if she wanted to redeem her coochie coupon. Her bf didn't appreciate it very much. So, I replied with "that's why I'm asking HER, not you." For years she had to save my name under a female name and text in a particular pattern to let me know that it's actually her.

scandalous!

It's not scandalous on my part. I was single at the time. Though, she still has me listed under a girl's name to this day.
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Of course it is different if you share a child... ya sorta HAVE to. Unfortunately
    I hear that one! Especially if your ex is a really schmuck!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    oh why did we invent mobile phones so we could drunk text how much we love our ex-bfs... :sad: :sad: :sad:

then wake up in the morning and check your sent messages and think 'oh no.....'

oh man done that lol

i also have told someone i was not interested and then somehow when i was drunk i texted them and did not know till the next day when i kept getting texts from him oh boy that sucked

learned that fast lol
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    i drunk replied to an acquaintance and told him my bf was about to get lucky....my auto correct changed it to "Rj's about to get Lu Luther".

sometimes i still call him Lu
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I was drunk on MFP once.. BUT THE WORSE WAS WHEN I TEXTED MY SONS FRIEND ( thinking it was someone else) AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE WAS WEARING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!! He told my son that he thought I was hitting on hm LOL My son called me ASAP and asked me what was wrong with me....ALL I COULD DO WAS LAUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rad. imma just start calling you Stiffler's Mom.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I drunk text when I'm stone cold sober, thanks to the stupid auto-correct feature. Luckily, most of the texts are to my family, and they just accept that I'm slightly off balance! LOL :bigsmile:

Auto correct always gets me. My ex and I have a shared calendar for the kids. I tried to put in "girls Sws weekend trip" (a school program). It changed it to sex weekend trip!
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Not a text but an email, my friend sent several emails reminding the whole company that they needed to pay their lottery that week and I emailed her back with "P*ss off weirdo" (don't ask it was an in joke at the time ) but I accidently clicked reply to all instead of reply to sender and it went to the whole company including managing directors.:sad:

I managed to recall about 80% of them but I still got called in on the carpet for abusing the email system. However the director that had to discipline me had a hard job to keep a straight face while she was doing it and it never went on my record <phew> :embarassed:
  • elliecolorado
    Options
    Oh I am a notorious drunk texter it's always entertaining and sometimes embarrassing to see what I sent the next day :blushing:

The best ones I can't post here :grumble:

"Ththe spider in rhe bathroom is staring @ me" - and to follow that up I sent a picture of the spider so she wouldn't know i was drunk, as if it wasn't obvious anyway.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I have not gotten hammered to the point I dont remember what I did the next day in a very long time. But the last time I did it wasnt a text or a call. It didnt even involve a cell phone or phone of any kind. I personally started cusing everyone out at the gathering. I guess I was really angry that day. Needless to say I have not had a drop of mad dog since then.....:blushing:

Mad dog??? Seriously? Rot gut??? I didn't even think that stuff was still being bought by anyone who wasn't already stoned.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Once upon a time, I drunk texted a homegirl, asking if she wanted to redeem her coochie coupon. Her bf didn't appreciate it very much. So, I replied with "that's why I'm asking HER, not you." For years she had to save my name under a female name and text in a particular pattern to let me know that it's actually her.

scandalous!

It's not scandalous on my part. I was single at the time. Though, she still has me listed under a girl's name to this day.

I just love how your shirt matches your signature...did you plan that??
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

Mad dog??? Seriously? Rot gut??? I didn't even think that stuff was still being bought by anyone who wasn't already stoned.

I have not drank mad dog since I am 17 and we used to party under a train bridge! LOL
  • k2quiere
    Options

I have not drank mad dog since I am 17 and we used to party under a train bridge! LOL

Damn G, are you sure we didn't hang out when we were younger...I remember many nights under the tressel...don't remember much else, but I know I was there...lol