September Move Your @SS Challenge

Options
1414243444547»

Replies

• bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Peddled 7 miles with a fever and sinus cold/infection. I know for this challenge I did NOT have to workout today cuz I am quite abit over my goal but I belong to an EVERYDAY of the year fitness challenge so I moved my *kitten* to earn that daily point!!
    I thank you bluiz and Dinos for keeping us going and for the spreadsheet, you are both @ss Movin AWESOME!! Also best wishes to all of you for setting BIG goals for October, make them something you HAVE to work for, you can do it!!!!

I have found doing some exercise when sick at least gives me some brief relief.... at least while exercising I can breath againg and I think it helps break ups some chest congestion. Just don't overdo.....

Best wishes on a speedy recovery
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Last log for last nights work out. Total of 111. I am changing my ticker to October.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    It's 1 am, just got back from my trip and updated the sheet. First things first. :wink:
    32 participants made their goals, 20 moved over 100 miles, 5,697 miles total. I'll check again in the morning for last minute changes. Congrats everyone :drinker: :drinker:

Congrats to everyone, and thanks for the motivation provided in this challenge. I can't wait to blow October's goal out of the water too ! :drinker:
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Final tally was 286.8 miles of a 275 mile goal. Deleting Sept banner and putting up Oct.

Cutting back mileage to 150 for Oct. Most of my exercising is outside and I don't like exercising in the cold much. Also, will be on travel a lot during Oct..
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Did 6 miles yesterday which put me at 103 for the month! (I did many more than that, but I never counted the tenths, only the whole miles)
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Finished out September yesterday with a measly 2.6 miles of walking. I did, however, make my goal for the month.

Good moving, everyone!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Walked 3.26 km yesterday to reach my September goal!! Please note: I can't update my ticker until Monday, as I'm on a cell phone.
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Looks like I missed the sheet, and the end of the month! I did get an additional 2.5 miles in on the 30th, bringing my total to 28 miles for the month! A little short of my 35 mile goal :( Started on October's challenge tonight!
  • carleighp47
    Options
    Forgot to post for awhile. And forgot to track a couple days. Here is what I think I ended up with (not counting a couple days i forgot to track, so i fell short of my goal :( )

exercise.png
  • sweetness1503
    sweetness1503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way over goal but I love it.....Im gonna push harder again next month.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Just made it Friday with 2 miles on the elliptical.