Good job you look AWESOME!!
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    oops double post
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    FYI: BMI isnt accurate. Body % is. According to my body fat percentage, Im normal.

So if you wanna go ahead and keep being negative on this forum and show you *kitten* to someone whom you never even met NOR seen in person to even judge, go right on.

This is supposed to be a supportive forum, not a place where you go on here to bash people calling them "underweight" or "you had to go below weight to look like that."

Excuse me, Im sorry that i worked hard for my 6 pack whereas you are hating because you dont have one. Get over it. just because someone has a better body than I do doesnt mean Im going to call them "underweight" or hate on them. You life must suck that bad to have to attack someone for their hard work and effort AND who is trying to help others achieve 6 packs (cause everyone wants one deep down inside dont lie) to meet their goals.

If you are going to continue to spread hate across this forum, come on, lets see your abs so we can at least compare to see if you know what the hell you are talking about. Idiots.

Once again its an OPINION!!! Im so sorry you can not handle someone looking at things in a way you do not agree with. Its funny that people are so quick to call someone negitive and whine about this site being for support then call someone an idiot....yeah hypocrite much lol
    I dont need to show you my abs because I am happy with my body and do not need to prove myself. But dont worry once you get a little bit older you might stop being so sensitive about people not tripping all over themselves to agree with you, The original comment was not rude,it was some random persons opinion on the net,its sad that you would let it bother you this much.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    I would really like to know why it is always open season to comment on thinner people's bodies? Would you make your rude opinions known on overweight people? I bet not. Just because you are overweight doesn't give you license to put down other people.
    I don't see a lot of overweight people bragging about their thinness and encouraging others to do what they did to get there. That is the difference. Overweight people usually don't dedicate blogs to their weight to get people to comment on how fat and awesome they look. Unless I'm just not seeing those blogs.

Um since WHEN did helping and giving advice become "bragging?" Heck yes I brag actually. I worked hard enough TO brag. I love my abs and I did not have to starve to get them.

I made this post because I have gotten over 30 emails in the last 3 days about "how i got my abs" and I thought this would be helpful to others.

And i dont care how many people visit my blog, I have enough visitors as it is, thankyou very much. Actually, you are drawing more attention to my blog, so THANK YOU! Now say something else negative, this is getting to be too hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment. :)
  • siabevis
    Options
    Still waiting on the ab pictures so we can compare. :) Hahaha
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Did you ever think not everyone would want abs like yours?
  • glitterpiss
    Options

If I was insecure I would already have pictures of my body on the internet so I could get compliments all the time. I don't need to compare my body with yours because unlike you I do not care what people have to say about my body, good or bad.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

If I was insecure I would already have pictures of my body on the internet so I could get compliments all the time. I don't need to compare my body with yours because unlike you I do not care what people have to say about my body, good or bad.

^^^ THIS!!!:heart:
  • siabevis
    Options
    Im sorry that you dont have nice abs to post :( Really I am. I guess all that hating really covers up.

I hope you reach all of your weightloss (or gain) goals and prove to the world what you are trying to prove here by bashing me. At first, you hurt my feelings, but now this is just comical :)

Have a wonderful day.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

Yeah... big win there FAL. :huh:
  • leylaaa87
    Options
    I would really like to know why it is always open season to comment on thinner people's bodies? Would you make your rude opinions known on overweight people? I bet not. Just because you are overweight doesn't give you license to put down other people.
    I don't see a lot of overweight people bragging about their thinness and encouraging others to do what they did to get there. That is the difference. Overweight people usually don't dedicate blogs to their weight to get people to comment on how fat and awesome they look. Unless I'm just not seeing those blogs.

Overweight people cannot brag about their thinness because they are not thin.

This site is at minimum 85% overweight/obese/formerly overweight people all talking and blogging about their weight. Thin people are in the minority.

The majority of people here are not blogging about how fat and awesome they look because they don't want to be fat. That's why they (you?) are here.

From the original post, it said many people emailed her to ask questions on how she got her six pack. That's why she posted this- not to brag. Did you read the original post?
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Yeah... big win there FAL. :huh:

For me it is I do not want abs like hers and do not like the way they look AT ALL. But that is just my opinion which I did not state earlier because obviously she has issues with hearingf anyone elses opinion
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great abs!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Im sorry that you dont have nice abs to post :( Really I am. I guess all that hating really covers up.

I hope you reach all of your weightloss (or gain) goals and prove to the world what you are trying to prove here by bashing me. At first, you hurt my feelings, but now this is just comical :)

Have a wonderful day.

:laugh:
  • kmp411
    kmp411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Overweight people cannot brag about their thinness because they are not thin.

This site is at minimum 85% overweight/obese/formerly overweight people all talking and blogging about their weight. Thin people are in the minority.

The majority of people here are not blogging about how fat and awesome they look because they don't want to be fat. That's why they (you?) are here.

From the original post, it said many people emailed her to ask questions on how she got her six pack. That's why she posted this- not to brag. Did you read the original post?

No I dont think she read the original post at all. Reading is so fundamental. It would clear up 90% of the fu%kery going on in this thread. That and people are just jealous, lmao.
  • kkeys
    kkeys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I never post anything or comment on posts ever....but you look amazing and you're doing it right. Haters suck.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options

Have a wonderful day.

Oh my god, this is like trying to exchange with my 4 years old. Not everyone is out to get you, or jalous, or unhappy with their own body....or, or, or. I had a concern, I expressed it. I see your blog about thinness, I see your post about your thinness, a see people congratulating you about your thinness and what attention your thinness get you. There is one thing about being proud of you accomplishements then there is something really dark and dangerous. If I am totally wrong....well why do my opinion ruffle your feathers so much.
  • kmp411
    kmp411 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I never post anything or comment on posts ever....but you look amazing and you're doing it right. Haters suck.

I never post also, but this was beyond ridiculous. She looks fab, and people are just trying to undermine her successes...green eyed monsters are in full effect today
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You are 0.6 pound from being underweight. It's kind of scary.

According to BMI I am, but BMI isnt always accurate. look it up. And who are you to judge?

you look fantastic and great reply to this BTW I hate when people get snotty to others great work BIM is just a guide not the be all end all. Great work :)

Thankyou! I really appreciate the support... I just thought that this was supposed to be an encouraging place and I guess it hurts my feelings when people are snotty and try to make you feel less or that the hard work meant nothing! We are supposed to be lifting each other up, helping each other, not saying hurtful rude comments. Thankyou again :)

I didnt think the comment was rude at all,this my be a site for encoragement but we are allowed to have our own opinions as well. When you post on a public forum you are opening yourself up to everyones opinion.

Sorry to jump in here but that is false. When she posts on a public forum that has nothing to do with asking people's opinion on her BMI, then she shouldn't have to hear it. And to be honest I'd wonder if the woman who made that "it's kinda scary" comment would say the same thing to a person .6 pounds away from an overweight BMI. I'm willing to bet not. It was catty and unnecessary.
  • nat102
    nat102 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

Have a wonderful day.

Oh my god, this is like trying to exchange with my 4 years old. Not everyone is out to get you, or jalous, or unhappy with their own body....or, or, or. I had a concern, I expressed it. I see your blog about thinness, I see your post about your thinness, a see people congratulating you about your thinness and what attention your thinness get you. There is one thing about being proud of you accomplishements then there is something really dark and dangerous. If I am totally wrong....well why do my opinion ruffle your feathers so much.

sad. this truly makes me sad for YOU.