Team Nanoose-September Tribal Challenge (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Phew! I'm all caught up!!!!!! How's everyone else doing this week???

DONE! Day 1 - Pygmy

DONE! Day 2 – Pygmy

DONE! Day 3 - Pygmy

DONE! Day 4 - Pygmy

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Weekly Team Challenge - 100/200
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Days 1-4 done!!

300 extra crunches. Under calories and plenty of water... Aiming to make up for my gain last week. Let's do it, y'all! :happy:
  • babybluz33
    Options
    It's that day again :) Don't forget to send me your stats for the week. I'll compile everything and post our results. The month is almost over, keep up the great work!
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Weight: 201.4
    4/6 days food/water
    6/6 days exercise
    240 extra crunches

Sorry about messing up two of the 6 days food wise. One was spent in airports flying to SC the other was spent in a hospital for 8+ hours while my mom had her surgery. I never went nuts food wise, but I was over two days and getting up at 3:30 am and 4:30 am meant very early bed times for me so no exercise.

This upcoming week I think I'll do much better. I'm cooking all the meals for my mom and as I can't really leave her alone during her recovery, all I'll have is the internet, TV and their workout room upstairs to keep me occupied for most of the week. Keep up the amazing work everyone! One week of September left and then its done. :happy:
  • babybluz33
    Options
    I don't have the new challenges yet, but as soon as I do I'll post them for you! Great work this week everyone, and if you haven't sent in your stats, get them to me ASAP! :)
  • scantrll
    Options
    Day 1 Pygmy DONE (only did 1.5 mile today - will do the other 1.5 mile tomorrow morning. It was too hot and humid outside to do more today!)

Gonna be well under my calorie goals today and over in my water so the week is off to a great start!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    I'm so sorry about the delay, but hopefully you guys caught the post on the blog. Here you go:

WEEK 5 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 5 Daily Exercise Challenge
    Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as
    necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Rest the weekend!

We start with new challenges on October 3rd!

Same Team Challenge as last week! RAISE THOSE SPEARS! Pygmies you are doing it! Go Team Go!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    WEEK 5 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FIVE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team
    members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus
    Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

REST THE WEEKEND!

We are getting started with the next Challenge Series on October 3rd!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Five Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry I've been MIA, but in addition to my vacation last week I've been dealing with some pretty substantial personal issues as well. If you've already replaced me I completely understand, but either way I am planning on doing the challenges for this week. I hope everyone is doing well.
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry I've been MIA, but in addition to my vacation last week I've been dealing with some pretty substantial personal issues as well. If you've already replaced me I completely understand, but either way I am planning on doing the challenges for this week. I hope everyone is doing well.

Nope we didn't replace you! I'm sorry you've been having a rough time, but we're glad you are back!!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    How's everyone doing??

DONE Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    DONE Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
    PARTIAL (making it up later) Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
    DONE Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    I am demolishing this week! All 4 days done, all 4 days under calories and plenty of water! Keep it up, y'all!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    I am demolishing this week! All 4 days done, all 4 days under calories and plenty of water! Keep it up, y'all!

Great job Shannon!!!!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Today is the last day everyone!!!! You still have until Sunday to get me your results. I will post our final results once I get those.

Also, let me know if you are interested in doing this again in October!!!!!
  • tanisha1990
    Options
    sent all details to you
    als i would really like todo the october challenge if its still ok to be in the group :) x
  • scantrll
    Options
    I sent in my check in. Not too great, but ok this week. No weight change which is disappointing but at least I didn't gain after my crazy stressful week.

I'm going to bow out of the October challenge. I'm going to do my own thing the month of October and see how I do. Good luck everyone! I had fun, but need to focus on what works for me this month, not on other people's challenges. :smile:
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    no weight change and I was only able to do the workouts 3x this week...sorry guys, just been really busy!
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Thanks to those of you who got your stats in. Tomorrow I will tally everything up and post our final results. The new challenge will start tomorrow for those of you who want to stick around (I'll be doing it). There will be fewer of us, but that's ok! (Tanisha1990, of course you can stay on for the next month!). Gary hasn't posted the exercises yet but here is a sneak peek at some new ones that he will be adding: http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/overboard-in-october-exercises.html

Sara-Sad to see you go but I'll be keeping in touch on here any way!

Moonnstarz83-Don't worry about it, we all have weeks like that...in fact this week and last week were a little rough for me too! Keep up the great work!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    final weight 290
    Did 3 of the daily challenges last week
    Completed the weekly challenge

Hello from Sao Paulo, Brazil!
  • moonnstarz83
    moonnstarz83 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks to those of you who got your stats in. Tomorrow I will tally everything up and post our final results. The new challenge will start tomorrow for those of you who want to stick around (I'll be doing it). There will be fewer of us, but that's ok! (Tanisha1990, of course you can stay on for the next month!). Gary hasn't posted the exercises yet but here is a sneak peek at some new ones that he will be adding: http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/overboard-in-october-exercises.html

Sara-Sad to see you go but I'll be keeping in touch on here any way!

Moonnstarz83-Don't worry about it, we all have weeks like that...in fact this week and last week were a little rough for me too! Keep up the great work!

I will try to stick around and try another month if you will have me! As you know I am busy, and now the wedding planning is in high gear, but I would love to try again. Maybe this time I will have more luck with everything including time management and not so many natural disasters in my basement LOL