30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 done...Wow kicked my butt :) in a good way!!!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Finished day 8 of level 1.
  • bitsybetsy424
    bitsybetsy424 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just checking in. I finished Level 1 yesterday and will do Level 2 today....I must admit, I'm a little scared! lol I'm awfully sore today because in addition to the 30DS, I'm also doing Zumba and a kickboxing class during the week. I'm still sore from Thursday's kickboxing class and doing the last day of L1 yesterday...today will be hard!

Haven't taken measurements yet today, but will do that soon. I did check my weight and it is FINALLY going down - I'm down 1lb. Hope to shed a couple more by the end of Level 2!

Have a great Saturday!! :)
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Just checking in. I finished Level 1 yesterday and will do Level 2 today....I must admit, I'm a little scared! lol I'm awfully sore today because in addition to the 30DS, I'm also doing Zumba and a kickboxing class during the week. I'm still sore from Thursday's kickboxing class and doing the last day of L1 yesterday...today will be hard!

Haven't taken measurements yet today, but will do that soon. I did check my weight and it is FINALLY going down - I'm down 1lb. Hope to shed a couple more by the end of Level 2!

Have a great Saturday!! :)
    So how did you like Level 2?? I Love it, but I am feeling it for sure today!!!! WOW
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    30DS L1 D8 done yesterday!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Level 1 Day 9 done!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    30DS L1 D9 done!!! Yay! Only one more day of L1 and then its on to L2!!! :bigsmile:
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Today will be my first day of level 2.... I usually work out in the morning but this morning I could not get up I think I was thinking about Jillian and was a little scared maybe but I will see her this evening.... I'm so proud of myself I've been working out everyday but I can admit normally I do the 30ds then some cardio treadmill or jump rope but the past 2 days I just did Jillian....and only because I was short on time but 30ds had to get done!!!!

Ladies how is it going?
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey my lovely ladies,

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing. I am happy to see that you are all supporting each other and checking in regularly good job! I will FINALLY be restarting level 1 ( was stupid to start just before my surgery lol) tonight after my two jobs (ugh) and am looking forward to being where you are all at. I still do not have everyones begining measurements so if you can get those to me soon that would be great! For those who are onto level 2, let's see those measurements! Thanks and have a lovely day :)
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day one of Level 2 and I loved it!!! :noway: We will see if I feel the same way in the morning :laugh:
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I noticed there are only a few of you that are checking in..hmm looks like I will have to metaphorically go banging on some doors to see what is up! I will be posting the spreadsheet when I get home tonight after the shred, shower and dinner so probably around 10pm lol. I am excited to start this with all of you and finally become a part of my own group haha.
  • lauram_23
    Options
    Alright severely threatening emails sent out to those who have been slacking! Well not really, they are actually very kind and caring but nonetheless were sent out lol. I have now learned that you can only send 5 emails every 10 minutes -_-..not cool.
  • thinkthin13
    thinkthin13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on track, I missed a couple of days but it was more because life was busy and not because I didn't want to do it. I actually like it and look forward to doing it. I have done mornings and a few days done it at night. I find that if I like mornings better because if I wait I feel like it is on my mind all day.

I started on 9/19 and skipped 2 days. I am now on level 2.
  • catundra75
    Options
    Finished with level 1! Today was day 10, so tomorrow begins level 2. Looking forward to it! Especially since so many people seem to like level 2. We'll see how it goes. :happy:
  • msmayor
    Options
    Yay!!!! finally completed day 1 of level 2 and I loved it!!!! I have to do some stuff with Anita but that is ok and on level 1 I was doing the modified push-ups and she tricked me today the walk out push up I did it and didnt realized that I can do regular push ups I can imagine not many but one is better than none and in fact I did them all with her..... now I feel like I going to be shredding!!!!

So Ladies how is it going?
  • msmayor
    Options
    Finished with level 1! Today was day 10, so tomorrow begins level 2. Looking forward to it! Especially since so many people seem to like level 2. We'll see how it goes. :happy:
    you will love it - it is challenging I burned 241 cals doing this - much than I did on Lvl1 for sure! good luck tomorrow!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Check in- Day 3 on L2 done

weight is the same at 110lbs

Waist went from 26 to 25.5
    Hips 35 to 34.6
    Arms went from 9 to 9.5
    Everything else is the same
  • msmayor
    Options
    Check in- Day 3 on L2 done

weight is the same at 110lbs

Waist went from 26 to 25.5
    Hips 35 to 34.6
    Arms went from 9 to 9.5
    Everything else is the same
    nice I love to see inches disappear!!!!well done!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    I finished L1 30DS D10 today!! Yay! Now I get to start on L2 tomorrow! I will take my measurements and log my progress tomorrow :bigsmile:

I hope everyone else is enjoying their 30DS!!!!!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    :happy: Msmayor you're doing a great job!! Glad you are liking L2 and getting stronger!!