New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options

Replies

• skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Have you asked ya hub if he still has P90X? If so maybe try doing the Ab ripper X.. good thing about it is you just do as many as you can.... he tells you not to push it to far, do what you can. I put it on, sit on the floor to watch it, and then join in when I feel like it, and stop when I want to lol
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Have you asked ya hub if he still has P90X? If so maybe try doing the Ab ripper X.. good thing about it is you just do as many as you can.... he tells you not to push it to far, do what you can. I put it on, sit on the floor to watch it, and then join in when I feel like it, and stop when I want to lol

You talkin' to me? (all De Niro stylee)

Yeah he still has it. :D
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options

You talkin' to me? (all De Niro stylee)

Yeah he still has it. :D

Yeah I am talkin to you, I don't see anyone else here, so I mus be talkin to you! :P .... Oh btw I dunno why it's not quoting you...lol x
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    There are loads of other people here. I think you're going a bit mad sis.
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    There are loads of other people here. I think you're going a bit mad sis.

no one else was talking though :P
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!!! I woke up at 4:45 this morning and did 30 DS (D8L1). I am feeling really good about this. But, I am getting a little nervouse about L2 tho.
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Day 8 is complete, I'm also feeling great...3:20am this morning. I still have to take some 5 second rest at the beginning. But then I rock it. I think my body just needs to wake up. I did weigh myself this morning, because this Friday will be 1 month since I started eating healthier. I want to make my 10 pound weight loss. I'm at 171.8, so I only have to lose 1.6 by then. I can't wait to take measurements on Wednesday. Is that when when everyone else will? Or on Thursday? We all should post our results!!!!
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    Level 1 Day 7. Almost 1/3 of the way there!
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 11 and will be starting level 2 tonight and am kind of nrevous about it!!
  • Madiann
    Options
    I am on Day 11 and will be starting level 2 tonight and am kind of nrevous about it!!
    Good luck, let us know how it goes. Congrats for making it through level 1! Did you take any measurements?
  • CMGemstone
    Options
    Good luck, let us know how it goes. Congrats for making it through level 1! Did you take any measurements?

I will be tonight before i excerise or eat dinner. I was going to this morning, but I overslept and just didn't have time :/ . I am REALLY excited to see what the changes are b/c my wedding rings are sliding off my fingers and I was able to buy a sports bra over the weekend. My band size has been too large to fit into one until now. I was able to go into a regular store (Target) and but something off the rack without needing extenders or going to a plus size store!
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    No shred for me today :( didn't have the time. Gutted as I'm actually starting to enjoy it! :O
  • CMGemstone
    Options

I will be tonight before i excerise or eat dinner. I was going to this morning, but I overslept and just didn't have time :/ . I am REALLY excited to see what the changes are b/c my wedding rings are sliding off my fingers and I was able to buy a sports bra over the weekend. My band size has been too large to fit into one until now. I was able to go into a regular store (Target) and but something off the rack without needing extenders or going to a plus size store!

I took my measurements tonight and here they are:
    After completing Day 10 Level 1 I am down 1/2 inch on my neck, 1inch on my waist, 1.5 inches on my full waist (the riundest part of my stomach), and 1.5 on my hips. That is a total loss of 4.5 inches in ten days!! I don't even care what the scales say with results like that!! For those of you who haven't done level 2 yet, get ready for lots of planks.
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 8, Level 1 completed! Getting so much easier these last two days, excited to switch to Level 2 :)
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Day 6 Level 1 done.

I've got my sister on doing a chart for us all, to track our losses :)
  • Madiann
    Options
    Day 9 complete! I can't wait for tomorrow. Great job everyone!
  • Madiann
    Options

Way to go! What great results and that's only 10 days!
  • CMGemstone
    Options
    Thanks Madiann!! I am really excited to see how the next 19 days go!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done...I had to take a couple days off because I had to go out of town. This is actually a big accomplishment for me because I wanted to say "I've already missed too much, I should just forget this whole thing..." but I did it anyway. :) So I'm a little behind yall but I'll still be finishing with you!
  • lkcurvy
    lkcurvy Posts: 15
    Options
    Day 4, Level 2 - Done last night.
    Day 5, Level 2 - Will be done tonight!
    I'm keeping up better, less breaks and that feels good. I haven't lost anything though.:huh: