October 10 lb Bootcamp Challenge

Options

Replies

• ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Got in 3/4 mile walk and about 40 push ups today. The pushups hurt my knees more than my arms since I have to do incline push ups. I will definately get the 60 in tomorrow. I am also aiming for at least a 1/2 mile walk everyday.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Those push-ups are really something else! I really feel like I'm in a bootcamp. By the time I'm finished with this challenge, I will surely feel like an athlete! I can only do mine on my knees...but it's definitely a workout!
  • tina2222
    Options
    Hi, can i still join?
  • WendyTricia
    WendyTricia Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Oh my, my shoulders are soooo sore. I will make the 60 a day though, I WILL! Doesn't help that I do pushups already in 30DS, lmao.

Hi, I saw your comment about the 30DS. I got it a while back but never really worked it. How is it supposed to work? Do we do 10 days of level 1, 10 days of level 2, and 10 days of level 3?
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 miles today, totally pooped! I will do my push ups starting tomorrow, good luck everyone!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    I did my pushups....UGH! I need to build up my arms! I jogged for 2.2 miles (and then collapsed!), and walked 1 mile. I was a lil short of goal in September, so I hope October I kick it up a notch!

Good luck everyone! Anyone feel free to send me a friend request. :)
    Happy Monday everyone!
  • julzmamabear
    Options
    I'm in for the October challenge!! I just made it on the Sept challenge. I need this motivation!!!!!
  • blueviolet20
    blueviolet20 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Alright, so, I missed the plan for the first couple of days, so I'm hoping to do 90 pushups a day for the 360 a week, and run/walk at least a mile each day. I really need to work on the water though...oofda! I'm lucky if I get 32 oz in a day...:ohwell:
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Doone my push ups and my walking for the day, just need to finish up with the water and I'm good
  • StaceyNY
    Options
    1st challenge. I would love to drop 10lbs by 11/1
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Push up every day or every other day? I thought we only can do weight lifting every other day so the muscle has time to recover.
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I hope its not too late to join!

Ive just returned from holiday in Florida where I ate LOTS more than i should have (but i couldnt have cared less!)

I returned to a scale that said I was 7lbs heavier though! eeek! - Im hoping most in water weight

However, I still want to lose that 7lbs as quick as possible so I can get down to my goal :)

Current weight: 149lbs
  • DebsFernandez
    Options
    Well, I have completed my running for the week yesterday. And I will be adding more on Tuesday and Thursday!! This is great! Now to work on the push-ups >_< lol.
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I added my name to the list!!! :)
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Found the thread (obviously) and ready to loose 10 pounds in October.

Starting weight as of 09/30/11 = 237 pounds
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am down for this week's challenge. I know I can work to do the push ups. The 3 mile walk/run is for the whole week (not per day)?

Correct - 3 for the whole week.

I know, I surprised myself and completed 3 miles the first day. So, I extended my goal. You got it started, but I don't want to stop just yet. Energized.
  • jaygee2772
    Options
    I am new to MFP and I could not find the spreadsheet. I tried to put the spread sheets url manually said it wasn't there...please help i know must be doing something wrong:sad:
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I am at 7.2 miles so far but only 10 push-ups. I don't think I will meet my push-ups goal :( My arms are so weak but I will try my best.
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I was out of town over the weekend...so I didn't get started until today! 2.5 miles are in and the 60 push-ups well let's just say that is going to take some time!