Who's with me 30 Day challange

Options

Replies

• odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 10 tonight! I watched level 2 last night. Uhmm... I think I'm gonna die. :) Can't wait to see the difference at the end. I am going to end up going out of town for work for 4 days when I'm on Day 9 of level 2. Although I'm gonna try and take it with me anyway and do it in the hotel room. I feel sorry for the person under me. :) Although I'm sure people have heard worse things coming from hotel rooms. LOL

ETA - DF didn't do it with me last night (he was too sore LOL) but he did say he'd do it with me tonight. ;)
  • shaydionne
    Options
    I just opened my 30DS video and I've read literally EVERY one of your posts. I am definitely in. I hope to see results that are as amazing as yours & I definitely admire all of your persistance. :)
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    well kinda late in the day, but level 2 day 8 complete :))
  • cocolo89
    Options
    I just opened my 30DS video and I've read literally EVERY one of your posts. I am definitely in. I hope to see results that are as amazing as yours & I definitely admire all of your persistance. :)

yey awesome!! can't wait til i see your results :)) good to have you in our group!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    HELLO, anyone home?? LOL this thread sure did quiet down :((

alright L2D9 for me =DONE!! last day of level 2 tomorrow and will update progress photos
  • cocolo89
    Options
    level 2 day 10!! level 3 tomorrow.

here are my stats:
    day 1
    DSC09308-3-1.jpg

day 20
    DSC00140-2.jpg

inches lost:

waist day 1: 31
    day 20: 29 = -2 inches
    Hips day 1: 34
    day 20: 32 1/2 - 1 1/2 inches
    1 thigh day1: 21
    day 20: 20 1/4 = - 3/4inch on each thigh
    Arms day 1: 10 1/2
    day 20: 10 1/4- - 1/4in

starting weight 130.4
    weight on day 20: 126.0

total inches lost in 20 days: 4 1/2 inches
    total lbs shed: -4.4lbs
  • cocolo89
    Options
    D1L3!! lots of crazy things in level 3! but lots of fun!
  • nrtenagrl
    nrtenagrl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    L1 D8 finally i'm back! I went MIA for a couple days but I'm still here.
  • cocolo89
    Options

yey, glad to see you back... i was feeling lonely for a while. LOL, i figured i'll keep posting and someone might see it :))
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I messed up my knee over the weekend so I've had the past few days off the shred. Knee still isn't 100% and I'm out of the state on a business trip all next week. If I feel back to 100% when I get back, I'll restart the shred. I was seeing amazing results in inches lost and I'm sad that I had to stop.
  • cocolo89
    Options
    Day2Level3 done
  • cocolo89
    Options
    I messed up my knee over the weekend so I've had the past few days off the shred. Knee still isn't 100% and I'm out of the state on a business trip all next week. If I feel back to 100% when I get back, I'll restart the shred. I was seeing amazing results in inches lost and I'm sad that I had to stop.

aww thats not good news :(( take all the time and just make sure you get betterr! It's more important to take care of yourself at this point and make sure you don't make your knee worse. Looking forward to seeing you back when your all better :))
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    sorry i haven't been doing the shred like i should..hopefully on Tuesday when boys are back in school and hubby back at work and i have the place to myself i will start where i left off
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Bwah, just started level 3, it's so different (still hard), but, I'm tough, bring it on. I'm already starting to wonder, what do we do when the shred is done, to maintain, keep toning? Already feeling sad about finishing and that's still another 9 days away *touch wood*
  • cocolo89
    Options
    Bwah, just started level 3, it's so different (still hard), but, I'm tough, bring it on. I'm already starting to wonder, what do we do when the shred is done, to maintain, keep toning? Already feeling sad about finishing and that's still another 9 days away *touch wood*

lol, your sad about finishing?! I can't wait til i'm done! LOL i actually like level 3, it is still hard, but "funner" in a way :)) after the shred I will be starting 6week 6 pack by Jillian Michaels. I have a lot of improvements that are needed in my mid section, so I'm hoping this will help :)) 30DS helped a lot as well with toning, but I don't feel like I'm where I want to be.

today is day3level3 for me! will be taking my usual tomorrow off :)) can't wait!
  • nrtenagrl
    Options

yey, glad to see you back... i was feeling lonely for a while. LOL, i figured i'll keep posting and someone might see it :))

:) thanks for the love :) I know I took some days off from the shred, I still went for my walks, sooooo,I don't plan on restarting. Lol, I'm making my own rules with this, I could hear Jillian screaming already!!! I just want to share... I lost a pound this week. Yay!! Now this week I really want to get back on track and finish level one. I'm falling behind and this should have been my priority. I also want to congratulate those that are almost done!!!
  • cocolo89
    Options
    ok guys, I'm back. day4level3 for me :))
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 complete, (quoting Jillian) "This is easy for you" I mean me, I mean, not easy, but the right kind of hard and I feel great afterwards.

I think the shred is beneficial what ever time frame it is completed in, 30 days, 40 with rest, 50 with rest, I'm wondering what to do after to maintain my new muscle.
  • nrtenagrl
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 complete, (quoting Jillian) "This is easy for you" I mean me, I mean, not easy, but the right kind of hard and I feel great afterwards.

I think the shred is beneficial what ever time frame it is completed in, 30 days, 40 with rest, 50 with rest, I'm wondering what to do after to maintain my new muscle.
    I read a post from someone saying they keep doing it as part of a routine. Past completion they would incorporate it three times a week aside from their regular exercise. That sounds like a good idea.
  • nrtenagrl
    Options
    Level 1 day nine completed! Almost moving to level two. Props to those that are doing it consistently, dedication is key! I'm hNging on by a thread!!!! Lol!