30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Asil, did you copy and paste it into the address bar?

Ha! Ya I did...but I will try again, it said something about privacy settings?!?!

It worked! Not sure what that was all about??? :tongue:
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I do not think that the whole group has added me to their friend list so for those who do not have me, add me because I sometimes communicate via my wall! Thanks :)
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    I have lost 5.2 inches overall from doing 10 days of L 30DS!!! Now on to Level 2!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    lauram_23 Thank you for your hard work on the spread sheet!!!!!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have lost 5.2 inches overall from doing 10 days of L 30DS!!! Now on to Level 2!

That is SO great to hear!!!! Congratulations, those are well deserved inch losses!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of level 2 (11th day total). I must say so far I detest level 2! Lol. It'll be interesting to see how I feel about level 2 in a few days.
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of level 2 (11th day total). I must say so far I detest level 2! Lol. It'll be interesting to see how I feel about level 2 in a few days.

Congrats!! Welcome to L2...it is a challenge for sure!! LOL I sweat so much with L2.
  • shellbell1993
    Options

Great job!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Asil76
    Options

That is awesome! :happy:
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement!!!

Ok so I was supposed to start L2 today but it didn't happen. I have a 1/2 marathon coming up and today was my long run and I just couldn't manage an extra workout on top of 2hrs of running. I'm excited to do L2 tomorrow though!!!

I hope everyone else is doing great!!!
  • Asil76
    Options
    Day off from 30DS for me today because I do boot camp on Wednesday morning but I will be back at it tomorrow :happy:

Lisa
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    okay, so i have fallen off the wagon a little bit. Not intentionally. I was doing really well with the shred and then I noticed that after my workout i would get really bad pains in my left side. As a side note, I had surgery about a month ago to remove an ovarian cyst and they ended up having to take out my whole right ovary. So i believe that maybe i started doing too much too quickly after surgery and my inner body was not quite healed enough to handle it yet. So i have taken a week or so off from the shred which i have hated, but i need to take care of my body. My cousin just ordered the DVD off amazon and i told her that as soon as she gets it in the mail then i will start back up with mine again. I think the rest has been good, but i want to get going again. Im debating if i should just start all over again though or if i just pick up on day 9 where i left off..? any suggestions? Thanks guys. I am so excited when i see everyone else doing such a good job and sticking to the workout! you guys are awesome and help me stay motivated and actually want to work out! :happy:
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Kim28NASHVILLE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 14 Level 2 Complete. Today is Day 15 for me on level 2!! Halfway there!!!!
    Does those V squat things get easier? I only using 5lb and can't seem to left them to my eye for no more than 6 or 7 times....

Nope.. They still kick my butt! LOL
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Checking in 3rd day of lvl 2 and I'm in pain but loving it !!!! I love the burn and I follow it up with 30 treadmill.....cant believe I've been so consistent and I feel the change in my body- Monday was my weigh in I was 157 today 156 but I only record twice a month (mondays) so lets see what happens between then on now
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Checking in 3rd day of lvl 2 and I'm in pain but loving it !!!! I love the burn and I follow it up with 30 treadmill.....cant believe I've been so consistent and I feel the change in my body- Monday was my weigh in I was 157 today 156 but I only record twice a month (mondays) so lets see what happens between then on now

Great job!!!! I think that we will all see more inches lost, which I think is more important in the long run.
    Keep up the dedication :)
  • catundra75
    Options

Wow, you are awesome! I like your new pic by the way.
    I just finished day 2 of level 2. I guess I don't hate it quite as much as I did yesterday. :ohwell:
    I'm hanging in there and I love seeing how everyone else is doing also!
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Kim28NASHVILLE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Day 16 Level 3 complete. I found my self getting bored with level 2.
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Ok, I followed up a great day yesterday with a really bad day today.. I totally ate bad and I didn't do my shred! I've gotta get back on track tomorrow! :grumble:
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    I hope everyone else is having a good day with their 30DS!!!
  • Asil76
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 2 will be done shortly! Keep up the great work ladies :happy: and I am a little nervous about today's workout after the pain I endured @ boot camp yesterday :laugh:

What do you plan on doing after you have completed 30DS?