Which body type do LADIES prefer?

Options
I like being fit, but I don't want to be too far out with it to the point where it's unattractive. So the question is and LADIES ONLY, WHEN IT COMES TO FITNESS, WHAT KIND OF BODY TYPE DO U LIKE or PREFER, and FIND SEXY?

Replies

• onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    While I am into intelligence and a personality that can make me smile and feel good......I do like 'em big and solid..really solid, especially as I am 5"11, I like a man who I do not tower over.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I like a man with nice biceps. Not over done though. Just a nice defined arm. As for body size, I think it depends on the guy. Whatever his natural body shape is looks best.
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I like defination, but not ripped to the point where the veins stand out on arms. Thats gross. But I have to be honest, women I know (myself included) are alot more interested in who you are then what you look like. Don't get me wrong...strong attractive guys are great but the real attraction begins after they open their mouth. :smile:
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    OOOh and the taller the better
  • farrellb2
    farrellb2 Posts: 120
    Options
    not going to lie, i like my man with a little fat on his body, not obese but not a big fan of the super muscular, I like to have a somewhat pillow when I need it
  • Ajaay
    Ajaay Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bulging muscles good, bulging veins bad
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    While I like a some muscle definition, I prefer a guy to have a little weight on him.
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    not going to lie, i like my man with a little fat on his body, not obese but not a big fan of the super muscular, I like to have a somewhat pillow when I need it

Bingo. Not a LOT of fat, just a tiny little "squish" somewhere - anywhere! I don't want to get hurt when we hug. A guy *can* be awesomely muscular, but still have some soft spots :smile:

I like 'em muscular, but still practical. Your good looks do nothing if we can't go out for dinner because it would not conform to your body-cutting diet regimen. :ohwell:
  • paper_doll_
    Options
    Lean and toned. Not over pumped and bulky..
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    writing.gif
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    While I am into intelligence and a personality that can make me smile and feel good......I do like 'em big and solid..really solid.

I agree. I don't like skinny dudes with waists smaller than my thighs. And all the fat ones just wanna eat lol.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    I like a "runner's" body, lean and athletic, but not overly muscular. The hubby had said body type while he was in "A" school and I keep tellin him he needs 2 get back 2 that, lol.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    somewhat thick but toned
    Ilike really broad shoulders.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm into skinny, waif-like guys! Think, Adrian Brody, Billy Bob Thornton, etc.....yummy....
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I think as long as a guy has a defined chest and arms, that's hot. I don't get into really big muscles. If I had to choose, I would prefer a guy with a little bit of pudge over a guy with huge bulging muscles....but that's just me.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for broad shoulders and a bit of a beer belly...
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    So wud we all agree that some what FIT but not over doing it? well proportioned? with a good head on his shoulders is a must tho?
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Yours!
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    beachgirl ur just too nice!!! lol thanx tho :) u made my day
  • arodzwife
    Options
    Personally I like an average type guy........I dont like bulging muscles. I dont like to feel a rock hard body on me:happy: