30DS Challenge from Sept 20 till Oct 20

Options

Replies

• LezleyAnne77
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am doing the 30 day shred for the "October Challenge" (Different Thread) and I just completed Day 4, Level 1.. I was just wondering, for those of you who are further along.. Does the soreness ever subside? I am SO sore all day everyday.. And, was just wondering if it eventually gets better....
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am doing the 30 day shred for the "October Challenge" (Different Thread) and I just completed Day 4, Level 1.. I was just wondering, for those of you who are further along.. Does the soreness ever subside? I am SO sore all day everyday.. And, was just wondering if it eventually gets better....

Yes, it does get better. Until you switch levels and then you're in a whole other level of sore. LOL :) It's a good hurt though.
  • odessablondie
    Options
    I did day 1 of level 2 last night. I sweated my rear off. Jillian kicked my bootay! My thighs are killing me and my shoulders are screaming too. My knee however is really buggin'. I think I'm gonna take a day off to rest. I'm pretty sure my knee isn't having issues because of working out, rather, from a friend who walked up behind me and pushed the back of my knee in when I was standing with it locked. I have bad knees to start with this and it kind of kinked my knee so yeah. She didn't know so it's all good. I just hope it knocks it off so I can get back with it and not have to take too many days off. I should go invest in some icy hot.
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else getting major knee problems?? The last day or so i have had a lot of knee pain which is a totally new thing for me and wondered if it's 30DS related??
  • bandlfox
    Options
    How are you tracking your 30 DS on the exercise tracker?
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    How are you tracking your 30 DS on the exercise tracker?

Someone told me to use "Circuit Training" So that's what I've been using
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    D5 L2 Complete!!!!!!!! I REALLY didn't want to do this tonight, but I made myself do it! And I'm getting a LITTLE bit better with the planks! I was able to hold myself up during one whole plank exersize I think it was the squat thrusts (modified) But i was proud!

I will have to share a NSV of mine...sorry a little TMI but I have to tell to be able to explain lol my husband and I shared a "special" moment the other night....well today or yesterday he told me that he could tell a difference in my thighs, said they felt tighter :) yay go me!

Congrats on another day complete! Thanks for sharing the NSV as well....the little differences our significant others notice are the best :)

Thank you! Yeah it's nice to hear them noticing :) He said he could tell I've lost inches, but I didn't think so. Well if I did my measurments right I've lost 1.5 inches from my hips and my waist I lost 2 inches and my neck I've lost 1 inch. Now those measurments I put in basically when I started changing the way I eat so about 2 to 2 1/2 months ago! So I'm VERY proud of that!
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    D6 L2 DONE!!!! I had a hard time today for some reason completing it tonight. But I did! 4 more days til' level 3! Have done it for 16 days in a row! Go me! I'm proud of myself.
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    I really didn't want 2 workout 2night b/c I didn't do it this morning but my 4 year old son motivated me. D4L2 Completed!!! 11 days done in total, it seems longer but I didn't complete 10 full days of level 1 b4 moving on. Tonight was a great exercise! I wasn't winded, I had great music on, & my son looked so proud of me as he was trying to keep up!! Lol! I don't measure myself & I think it's too late now but the scale is not my friend & TOM is here!! No biggie, I will work through it & I can't wait until 19 more days have passed!! Good Luck Everyone & Keep Up the Excellent Work!.:smile:
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Made it to Level 2 Day 4... still sweating up a storm but every day gets better!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Didn't get to post last night, but did Level 2 Day 5! Half way there!!! Feeling much stronger!! Really didn't want to work out last night, but I did and felt better after. On to another day!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Okay ladies, I am back! Sorry, lots going on! I know, excuses! Anyway D2 L2 done last night. I did it, but was tired so was really hard. D3 L2 done this morning. Much better effort!

One of my friends I don't see often, asked me if I had been working out. She said I was looking good. I hadn't noticed but that was enough to get me back on the wagon!

Heading to Utah on Friday and have to be up at 3:00 am to catch plane. I will try to workout but may be put on hold. I really may want to because of sitting in plane. I will try but that is so early!

Have a wonderful day! You all are doing so well!!!!!
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    D6 L2 DONE!!!! I had a hard time today for some reason completing it tonight. But I did! 4 more days til' level 3! Have done it for 16 days in a row! Go me! I'm proud of myself.

Some days it is harder than others but your dedication is awesome. You are more than half way there!!! You should be proud - you're doing an awesome job!
  • treatdream
    Options
    I really didn't want 2 workout 2night b/c I didn't do it this morning but my 4 year old son motivated me. D4L2 Completed!!! 11 days done in total, it seems longer but I didn't complete 10 full days of level 1 b4 moving on. Tonight was a great exercise! I wasn't winded, I had great music on, & my son looked so proud of me as he was trying to keep up!! Lol! I don't measure myself & I think it's too late now but the scale is not my friend & TOM is here!! No biggie, I will work through it & I can't wait until 19 more days have passed!! Good Luck Everyone & Keep Up the Excellent Work!.:smile:

Good for you for following through even though you didn't want to. That is a sign of real change. You are doing a great job and I love that your son got involved! That is so sweet. I just measured my neck, waist & hips. Wish I would have done more - oh well. Keep up the great work!
  • treatdream
    Options
    Okay ladies, I am back! Sorry, lots going on! I know, excuses! Anyway D2 L2 done last night. I did it, but was tired so was really hard. D3 L2 done this morning. Much better effort!

One of my friends I don't see often, asked me if I had been working out. She said I was looking good. I hadn't noticed but that was enough to get me back on the wagon!

Heading to Utah on Friday and have to be up at 3:00 am to catch plane. I will try to workout but may be put on hold. I really may want to because of sitting in plane. I will try but that is so early!

Have a wonderful day! You all are doing so well!!!!!

Just the fact that you are not giving up and trying to do what you can is awesome! Enjoy your trip and keep up the good work!
  • sissamae
    Options
    Day 10 of level one is now complete:D (took one day off or it would've been day 11). Been working hard at this so I'm hoping it pays off. Now to begin level 2 tomorrow... wish me luck

Good luck!! You can do it!!
  • sissamae
    Options
    Ok...Day 6 of Level 2 is complete!!! My left knee started to really bother me during tonight's workout. I am hoping it is nothing. Pushed thru it and hoping a good night's sleep will make it all better :) Can't believe I have made it through this so far and I am officially more than half way through! It is TOM so feeling rather blah, but still pushing through. I can't wait to see my results at the end and that is what is getting me through this!! Great job to you all for doing this challenge!
  • odessablondie
    Options
    Looks like there are a couple of us with knee issues now...

I took a day off to rest my knee. Although I'm not certain mine was related to the 30DS. I think I'm gonna try again tonight and see what happens. I have a chiro appt after work and then some stuff to do when I get home so hopefully I have time. Otherwise I'll take another day off and start back up tomorrow. If I get to it, tonight will be Level 2, Day 2 for me.
  • treatdream
    Options
    D2L2 done today. It's gonna take me a while to keep up with this one but I just keep chugging & sweating along. I switched down to 3lb weights for some of the moves. My knee almost feels completely better. I'm sorry to hear some of you are now having issues. I hope it's nothing serious. Be careful. You all have done such a great job so far!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Ok...Day 6 of Level 2 is complete!!! My left knee started to really bother me during tonight's workout. I am hoping it is nothing. Pushed thru it and hoping a good night's sleep will make it all better :) Can't believe I have made it through this so far and I am officially more than half way through! It is TOM so feeling rather blah, but still pushing through. I can't wait to see my results at the end and that is what is getting me through this!! Great job to you all for doing this challenge!

Great Work!!! My left knee is hurting as well since I started Level 2 and my sides are sore from that circuit 2 cardio!!! I can't wait to see the end result. Good Luck and Keep Up the Great Work!!!