October 10 lb Bootcamp Challenge

Options

Replies

• Steph1383
    Steph1383 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    So i read situps instead of pushups. I'm going to stick with situps and start trying pushups...though i could only do 2...long way from 60. I got my walk/jog in on saturday and monday but missed the rest. I will start catching up today. Letting my breakfast settle and i'm hitting my treadmill. Getting the water down has been no problem. Went over on calories sat and sun and went back up a lb..grrr.. Must lose 10 in october. Have an event on saturday i committed too that is a cosmo event...better walk a lot that day.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,005 Member
    Options
    I have walked 7.5 miles this week and got in all my water, but the push ups not doing so good........You ladies are doing great, keep up the good work
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Should I count the distance on my eliptical or just when I go walking/jogging??

You can count elliptical - the goal of the mini-challenges is to get people up and moving...if you're already actively working out, you can stick with what you normally do. To be honest, I don't do a lot of the mini-challenges because I have a set schedule I do from my personal trainer. Some people just need that extra push that a challenge brings.

Good to know I've been trying to do it all everyday ontop of what I was all ready doing.

So anyways I'm caught up with all the push ups so far for the week
  • jaygee2772
    Options
    i finally did it...i am now added to the spreadsheet...my coworker helped me...I am too excited now....gotta get to those push ups!!! Thanks again
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    After a great August, September ended up being awful! I gained 1.5lbs! Am determined to turn it back around this month and have had a good start!!
  • natijade
    natijade Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Loving the running challenge, been thinking of getting back into running, this will defo help!
  • Raven413
    Options
    I've done 2 miles per day on Sat., Mon., and today. Sun. is my rest day. I'm working on those pushups. Getting the water in is the most difficult for me. :( Hope everyone is doing well.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have hit my 3 mile goal, woohoo! Did 60 pushups yesterday :)
  • kylashea
    kylashea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just signed onto the spreadsheet!! :)
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    These push-ups are kicking my ( )( ).
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I always drink the water since that is all I drink. I actually drink between 10-14 glasses a day. My walk tonight was at 2 miles plus I ran 2.5 last night....still working on those push-ups,
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    no walking today.. i did 28.3 miles on the bike though. Still gotta get my pushups in.. only got 60 so far and 64 oz guzzled!!!
  • kabatoff
    Options
    I am assuming we don't have to do 60 push ups at one time... can I do 3 sets of 20 throughout the day?

Janet
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ok... I don't run. However... I've jogged a total of 0.5 miles so far. That's at least 0.5 miles more than I've run in over 10 years. LOL

180 pushups so far... still gotta catch up on some.

Water's the one part of this week's challenge that's coming easy. ;)

Crazy challenge! Thanks jrdoty!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    10/1 64 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/2 80 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/3 80 oz water / 60 push-ups / 0 miles
    10/4 72 oz water / 60 push-ups / 2 miles
    10/5
    10/6
  • julzmamabear
    Options
    The water part is a cake walk....I am 1/2 way to my 3 miles, did 1.5 miles on the elliptical last night, I plan to do the rest tonight...the push ups are a struggle, I will keep trying though!!!
  • zumbawhit
    zumbawhit Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My arms hurt... 100 push-ups yesterday + strength training = not my smartest idea :-/
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Week 1:

10/1 - NOTHING
    10/2 - NOTHING
    10/3 - 64oz - DONE/ Push-Ups- DONE/ 0 Miles out of 3
    10/4 - 80oz - Done/Push-Ups - DONE/ I did Day 1 of C25K - not sure how far the distance was :(
    10/5-
    10/6-
    10/7-
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Did my 3 miles and have gotten my water in every day. I'm behind in pushups (only at 200 currently) but Jillian has been shredding my shoulders :*(
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Got 1 more mile to go and 60 pushups more and I'll be done :) Feel the burn baby!