Sep 30 - 10 cups, 799 burned, under cals
    Oct 1- 12 water, 763 burned , under cals
    Oct 2 - 11 water, 761 burned, under cals
    Oct 3 - 16 water, 1259 burned , under cals
    Oct 4 -14 water, 1664 burned , under cals

Calories Burned: 6674/3500
    Cups of Water: 77/60
    Days Under Cal: 6/7

I m trying a new thing to get my running in by running to gym daily at least one way. Hope it helps.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Challenge update up until Today oct 4:
    Sep 29 - 14 water , 1428 burned, under cals
    Sep 30 - 10 cups, 799 burned, under cals
    Oct 1- 12 water, 763 burned , under cals
    Oct 2 - 11 water, 761 burned, under cals
    Oct 3 - 16 water, 1259 burned , under cals
    Oct 4 -14 water, 1664 burned , under cals

Calories Burned: 6674/3500
    Cups of Water: 77/60
    Days Under Cal: 6/7

I m trying a new thing to get my running in by running to gym daily at least one way. Hope it helps.

Keerti~
    I may be beating the camels but you are beating those calories to bits! Way to go!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    9/29--18 cups H2O, 603 calories burned, under intake calories
    9/30--17 cups H2O, 510 calories burned, under intake calories
    10/1--16 cups H2O, 1100 calories burned, under intake calories
    10/2--16 cups H2O, 607 calories burned, over intake calories
    10/3--17 cups H2O, 208 calories burned, under intake calories
    10/4--18 cups H2O, 61 calories burned (only did some pilates), over intake calories
    10/5--

Total-- 102 cups, 3089 calories burned, 4 days under intake calories
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Under Calories: 5/7
    Water: 49/60
    Calories Burned: 509/3500
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I thought id post a before and after pic of me at 50lbs (sorry, my camera broke so i cant do any more pics right now..hope this motivates you all!)

You look AMAZING! You really do motivate me. I started out a little more than you did. I was at 267 when I started and am floating around 214-217 right now. I am very jealous and can't wait to be in ONE-derland!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options

Under calorie days: 5/7
    Cups of Water: 46/60
    Calories Burnt: 2688/3500
    Keerti-you are SMASHING the goals this week....great job!

Laura-you can do it!!! You have 1 day left...you need to be under your calorie goal and only have to burn just over 400 cals...go get some girly!

Tausha-looks like you will be finishing this week out strong too! WOOT!

AFM-last night was super busy...tonight I am exhausted!! but I will be shooting for 2-3 thirty minute walks tonight at work for some extra cal burn toward the goal! Wish me luck!!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Laura-you can do it!!! You have 1 day left...you need to be under your calorie goal and only have to burn just over 400 cals...go get some girly!

AFM-last night was super busy...tonight I am exhausted!! but I will be shooting for 2-3 thirty minute walks tonight at work for some extra cal burn toward the goal! Wish me luck!!

Tara-Thanks for always being a motivator and encouraging EVERYONE! :0) I always look forward to reading your posts. You always do awesome on your challenges too. What a great example you are to those of us who need a little kick in the pants at times. (I'm speaking of myself there..)

Where's everyone at? To those who check in at least a couple times a week, I do appreciate you. I like to come and read all of your successes. It helps me stay focused. I'm a little nervous about weigh ins this week to be honest. I don't think I've gained, but I've been at a stand still this week. We shall see. I know my body may be adjusting to my new eating habits.

Honestly, I am really impressed at how easy this has been for me this time. I have been praying for something I can do and that God would help me stay strong and lose the weight. I need it for my health, both physically and mentally. I'm very excited with the challenge this far.

You girls have helped me stay focused and the responsibility I feel to continue on helps me stay motivated. Thank you for choosing to be a part of this with me. This is really a way to share a part of our lives together.

Love and hugs to you all....

Tausha

PS...if you haven't felt important or needed in this challenge...you are wrong... your successes, your struggles, your encouragement truly mean a lot to me. Thank you.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options

Thanks Tara!

I have burned 200 this morning already and I will be doing Zumba tonight so I will make that goal! As for food, I'm sure I will be under, but more importantly, I hope I lose this week and I hope you do too!! Goodluck!

Laura
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options

Calories Burnt: 2688/3500

Tausha, you are so close! Great job with your water and staying under calories! You rock!!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    oh, I am just losing my motivation. I am working out every day, well almost every day, but my eating habits are terrible! I am, I aam, I AM going to do better with next week's challenge!!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Over calories: 2/7
    Under calorie days: 4/7
    Cups of Water: 47/60

Calories Burnt: 1548/3500

I will try to crank it out today. Yesterday was a hard day for me but I am trying to get over my emotionalness and enter into a new normal.

I am so full of excuses for myself but that is going to end.

Hoping to have a semi-fasting day today.

I just want to add that you are all doing such an amazing job here. You motivate me constantly and I appreciate it. Sandy, even though you may feel like this is a "bad" week, I am looking at your numbers and I am totally impressed.. Angie you are doing so great!! You are smashing this! Sarah, How is it going? The numbers I saw are promising!

Suzanne, do not be discouraged. Play with the numbers. You are doing so great in your discipline so don't get down on yourself. Sometimes the answer is eating more, sometimes less. Play with it and seek the advice of those on here who are succeeding. I am always amazed at those who say that after significantly INCREASING their calories that they started to lose! One of my "friends" was running almost everyday, doing p90x, and eating under 1200 calories. She put her body into starvation mode (yes, she proved that it is real!!!), Even though she was doing all of that she gained back like 30 or 40 pounds (maybe more...) It wasn't until she upped her calories to over 2000 per day that she stopped gaining. Then after for a month of that she started to lose! She is now eating about 1800-2200 calories a day and losing. Still others stick to the 1200 formula and eat some or none of their exercise calories and are losing. So, everyone is so different. There really is no cookie cutter way to lose weight. You need to find what works for you. The other tip, is to seriously take your measurements. The scales are NOT the whole picture of what is going on especially if you are doing tons of aerobics!...

Oh, one last tip for everyone and Tausha, maybe this could be one of our challenges??...free weights or some type of resistance training. Without building up muscle and getting in lots of protein, we end up with saggy skin and even if we lose the weight we still look flabby.

Can't wait to see everyone's successes tomorrow!!!

D
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Under calorie days: 3/7 (striving to be under today to @ least make 4 of 7 days under)
    Cups of Water: 70/60 (as of yesterday...will have more today)
    Calories Burnt: 2942/3500
    Running Mileage: 7/12
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    tara/kory- no excuses for being a bad teammate this week- i will just apologize & get better at it!!!

walkinggirl- YOUR NAME SUITS YOU JUST FINE!!! golly gee- where do you live that you can walk all over town!! As long as your safe... YOU GO GIRL:)

Since today is Tuesday & I took Sat/Sunday off due to BF's wedding- I didn't do very well at this weeks challenges :( I have been under calorie wise, even after eating at the wedding I'm sure i burned off LOTS of caloires dancing like a crazy woman!! I love my water still but i KNOW that i did NOT burn the calories for this week's challenges!

I'M BACKKKKK YELLOW TEAM!!!!!!

JOJO-I have seen you do so much, I KNOW you can rock it :heart: ! I am guilty at not meeting all of this weeks goals-with me it is the whole water thing...been eating a LOT of crushed ice trying to get some there.

For everyone: do what you can and stay focused...if you slip, don't let that be an excuse to take the whole week off. Shake yourself off and get back on the horse tomorrow! One day may hurt you the next couple of days, but if you focus and work at it, it won't affect your overall loss (now, multiple days a week will...but not one). I actually believe going over a couple of hundred calories one day a week actually helps lose weight because your body gets a little boost. At least, my body seems to like it.

Everyone is doing so awesome! Keep up the great work!!! Glad to be on this trip with you!!! :smokin:
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    **************************************************************************************************************
    Goal
    Progress
    T----/----F----/----S----/----S----/----M----/----T----/----W----
    # of Cups of Water:
    33/60
    6----/----7----/----4----/----2----/
    5----/----9----/----
    # of Calories burned:----3964/3500
    946---/-1040--/
    0----/--564--/--590--/--824--/ --
    # of days under calories:---4/7--(net)--(.-571.)/(.-324.)/(.+278.)/(.-209.)/(.+452.)/(.-605.)/(.-
    **************************************************************************************************************

Just FYI...the hostess muffins are nasty...even with the chocolate chips in it.
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thursday through Tuesday results:

# of Cups of Water: 38/60
    # of Calories burned: 363/3500
    # of days under calories: 3/7 (I don't know, not been tracking)

Doing terrible this week and I'm sure it will show! TOM showed up yesterday and now I just feel so blah! Ate all my calories at lunch today when I was going to eat so light. Darn those free food leftovers at work!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Tara~WOOT WOOT, You reached your Under Cal Goal & Exceeded the Water Goal! WTG!

Keerti~YOU ARE ROCKIN IT! Look at that, you exceeded your Cals Burned, H20 & UC Goals! GO PURPLE PRINCESS!!! Good
    Luck on the running!

Laura~You are doing AMAZING with the H20! I know you’ll kick butt today and finish off the cals burned & stay under calories…GO TEAM PURPLE!!!

Annie~Good Job Staying Under Cals!

Tausha~You’re doing great this week! Let’s kick butt this week and finish the challenge!

Jenneyd~Come on, YOU CAN DO IT!

D~Hope things get better!

Anita~I feel the same way, with being under calories at least 4 days. We’re going to do this! Stay Strong!

Melinda~Sorry you had a terrible week. Since you at your calories at lunch, maybe try to have a light dinner. TOM, be nice!

Challenge Update:

Calories Burned: 3268/3500
    Cups of Water: 74/60
    Days Under Cal: 3/5

Ok, Im not going to make 5 days under calories this week. I planned my day yesterday but things didn’t go according to my plan. I ate my food and did 30 Day Shred but I didn’t get my jog/walk in. I was planning on going to the gym when my hubby got home. However, he got home late and I ended up falling asleep with my boys again. Well, I guess 2/3 for the challenge isn’t too bad. I'll post my final results tonight...
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Through Tuesday:

Calories Burned: 3018/3500
    Cups of Water: 64/60 ****Done****
    Days Under Cal: 5/7 over on sodium every day so far and went over on calories on Saturday.

Didn't get a workout in yesterday -one of those days! But I got in a big one this morning which I'll post tomorrow and definitely made the 3500 burned challenge.

sodium is killing me again! Part of the problem for me is I eat ALOT. I am set to 1650 daily before exercise to maintain and usually burn anywhere from 400-750 per workout session. Depending on my day, I eat most, if not all those calories back. While MFP adjusts upwards your carb/fat/protein numbers, sodium doesn't change. What's weird is my rings aren't tight, my watch is loose and I don't feel bloated but I will see it on the scale.

Good luck tomorrow gang, you all are doing so great and are truly inspiring!
  • PoshTaush
    Options

Calories Burnt: 3078/3500

Just a quick update on calories to see how many more I need to burn today! Whew... I don't know where I can find 500 more! :??? Maybe some heavy duty cleaning I need to finish before vacation? ugh...