THE Team ~ Week 7~ March 20th - 26th

Options

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Man what a weekend! Celebrated all the boys' bdays together (they're a month apart really) because 2 of the 3 don't understand what it means... Took them to Build A Bear and they did their own bears... Then to McDonalds and I ate Panda Express (turns out the one thing I thought was bad, the noodles, was actually the lowest calorie thing I ate!). Then meltdown with eldest child so home for naps. Had cake and ice cream last night - BOTH hubby and I were sick after that. He was lamenting that I'd detoxified him... neither one of us want cake and ice cream again! Went over some on cals, shoud have broken even for the day with the built in deficit. Did hit the gym in the am, thank goodness.

Realized last night as I leaned over my son in bed to kiss him goodnight that part of my hip problem is a problem I haven't had in a few years - it's out of place. So no gym for me today, need to get to a chiro first thing in the am and get that fixed so I can go back to the gym. Maybe I'll go do weights and maybe walk or ride bike tomorrow, but today, there was no way to do that type of repetitive motion. I did do a second coat of paint on my dining room, have one more wall to do a second coat on and then I'm done and can put up all the decor I got in Africa... looking foward to that!

Didnt' log my calories today but think I did ok, made a sort of chicken chili for dinner (made it up in the crockpot, and I'm not a cook unless I have a recipe, so the fact that it was edible is amazing!). It's hard on days I don't have gym though, so if I went over, it's only a little. No more splurging after that cake last night...groan...

I know when I put my hip out too, when I was trying to do those d*&&^^% dance videos with LI4G on a day we had a short workout. I'm too old to do that with my hips, apparently. I knew at the time I'd hurt myself and stopped... but didn't realize the elliptical and walking would continue to make it worse.. I'm so hoping i can get it fixed tomorrow, it's killing me tonight... Have to call dr for some muscle relaxants or something so I can do my workout without pain!

So that's where I've been... Back to the grind tomorrow!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Almost forgot, li4g, congrats to our running girl! Sorry about the visit from aunt flo. Though, the alternative is my seven aforementioned friends.......

LMAO.. omg kristy....who says they are an alternative?? I told hubby this morning on the phone about the aforesaid mentioned visitor and I could tell he was like "Thank god Im not there... poor kids!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    PMS.jpg
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It would be even more funny if it weren't so true! :angry:

And I mean that! :explode:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

adopt4 - can you say....... TwistShout.jpg
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    this one too... lol...
    pms.jpg
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone.. It has been a very busy weekend but I still managed to get to the gym for 1 hour of cardio... I did the eliptical but I broke it up I did the weight lose program for 25 then I did cross training 1 for 25 minutes and then I did highly elivated for the next 10 man what a challange...

I cant believe I only have 8 more pounds to go under 300.. I cant wait for my victory dance...

well I just want to say good night ... gotta go spend time with my better half

Sheila
  • stillkristi
    Options
    Sheila, you are making us look bad! :wink: Here, I am passing you a deep fried snicker's bar.

Seriously, good job girl!
  • chantybear
    chantybear Posts: 343
    Options
    Evening Ladies (and zano):smile:

Just got back a bit ago from a 5 mile run. Good day today, even though tom and bio lab, but it was the last one for the semester yay! Hope everyone else had a good day..!
  • swignal
    Options
    oh I am sorry I dont want you to feel bad or look bad you guys are going great also... Kristi you are soo silly you make me laugh... I love all your little pictures.. I just dont know how to send them back LOL

I just thought if I share my accomplishments that it would motivate others to accomplish their own goals... I guess I am just excited to being able to do that under 300 dance soon...maybe a week maybe 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks... I just see in the near future..

sheila
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    oh I am sorry I dont want you to feel bad or look bad you guys are going great also... Kristi you are soo silly you make me laugh... I love all your little pictures.. I just dont know how to send them back LOL

I just thought if I share my accomplishments that it would motivate others to accomplish their own goals... I guess I am just excited to being able to do that under 300 dance soon...maybe a week maybe 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks... I just see in the near future..

sheila

Sheila,

Sometimes we hijack our own thread with chit-chat stuff. I, for one, am very glad you continue to post about your exercise and weight-loss successes. I need to be reminded that it is important to keep moving, and if it wasn't for those type of posts, I would spend all day on here being silly and sitting on my butt. The fact that you are working out inspires me to get out there. Thanks for being you. :flowerforyou:
  • stillkristi
    Options

sheila

Not to worry!!!!!!! You are VERY motivational! Keep it up. I'm just joking about the fried snickers. I saw it on the receipe thread.... :wink: When you are ready for the under 300 dance, let us know. I will be dancing right along with you. Here is me, practicing......fatbellydancer.gif
  • swignal
    Options

sheila

Not to worry!!!!!!! You are VERY motivational! Keep it up. I'm just joking about the fried snickers. I saw it on the receipe thread.... :wink: When you are ready for the under 300 dance, let us know. I will be dancing right along with you. Here is me, practicing......fatbellydancer.gif

LoL Love that dance... Your a much better dancer then me... LOL
  • stillkristi
    Options
    ITs because of my.... er.... foundation garments! :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    bwah ha ha - I just found this....

scalehumor-1.jpg
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Here is me, practicing......fatbellydancer.gif

HAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    PMS.jpg

This is just too great! Glad it's not just me :explode:
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    swignal- lDont ever stop sharing your success with us!! I love hearing about you bustin a move! You are doing a wonderful job and thats why we are here! To support eachother and motivate eachother into doing what we are all here to do... get healthy! Keep on keeping on and sharing your days with us.

you-rock-19.gif
  • DWray44
    DWray44 Posts: 76
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your advice, I'll definitely start doing some upper body weights. It's really bad, but I must admit that I've been paying for a gym membership monthly, and haven't been in 6 months. Until last week that is! I've enrolled in some water aerobics classes on M, W, F nights, and plan to do some cardio on those mornings. Also, think I will use Tuesday and Thursday to do some upper body toning...is that a good plan? I'm all about plans, and if someone tells me that's a good one, then I'll do it!:happy:
  • swignal
    Options
    Good Morning Team...

Well I am up moving around... About to head to the gym around 2pm so I can do my workout on the machines before I do the water areobics... so I need to get my breakfast going at 11 am omg I cant believe it is this late... LOL the kids all went to school and didnt even wake me up... thank God my mother was here to make sure my 8 yr old matched LOL...Talk to you guys this afternoon

Sheila
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your advice, I'll definitely start doing some upper body weights. It's really bad, but I must admit that I've been paying for a gym membership monthly, and haven't been in 6 months. Until last week that is! I've enrolled in some water aerobics classes on M, W, F nights, and plan to do some cardio on those mornings. Also, think I will use Tuesday and Thursday to do some upper body toning...is that a good plan? I'm all about plans, and if someone tells me that's a good one, then I'll do it!:happy:

Sounds like a great plan to me!!