New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options

Replies

• CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 4, Level 2 - Done last night.
    Day 5, Level 2 - Will be done tonight!
    I'm keeping up better, less breaks and that feels good. I haven't lost anything though.:huh:

has your measurements changed? I have not had any change on the scales, but have lost inches since I started 11 days ago. Wishing you the very best luck!!
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    L1 day something, done LOL lost count, hang on have to go back and read up the thread.

L1D7
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    ok so since this started on sept 23rd my weight was 155.4 I am now down to 153.4. I am on L2D3. Have gone down a total of 2..25 inches. 1 from my waist and .75 from my bust and even .25 from my kneck. That is the first time I have seen a reduction in my kneck and .25 from my biceps. Yay I have 2 weeks till the fitting for my wedding dress and 33 days till the wedding :) Plan on getting thru level 2 and hopefully half way thru level 3 before the fitting, and then I am just going to keep going :)
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just finished D9...tomorrow morning I will do D10. I'm kinda nervous about level 2. Hopefully I can do it.
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 9, Level 1 done!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Day 6, Level 1 done
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 Done. Two more days to level 2. I feel a lot better I hope that it shows in my measurements.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    L1D8 done :D

I'll try and have the spreadsheet ready for everyone tonight, have just been SO busy.
  • TrishJimenez
    Options
    Why when level 2 is done and I am doing the stretching and cool down and then collaps on the floor listening to my heart lb in my ears do I have to fight the urge to pass out asleep? Last night I did Day 3 and I managed to NOT pass out but it was with some effort. And the day I did day 2 I did pass out for about half an hour? What is up with that?
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Day 7 done, my son joined in... but gave up before we finished the warm up LOL bless him, he is only 8, he did ask me after I finished if he could use my weights so he could get some big arm muscles! LOL

He was very impressed that I could keep up with the women on the tv!! :D
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Why when level 2 is done and I am doing the stretching and cool down and then collaps on the floor listening to my heart lb in my ears do I have to fight the urge to pass out asleep? Last night I did Day 3 and I managed to NOT pass out but it was with some effort. And the day I did day 2 I did pass out for about half an hour? What is up with that?

I think I was like that last time I did level 2 haha xx, I just used to stay on the floor after the last lot of ab work lol x
  • want_it_25
    Options
    D10L1 is in the record books. I finished it without taking a day off. That is a big accomplishment for me. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Level 1 Complete!

I weighed 170.2 this morning, exactly 10lbs since I started eating healthy again on September 7th. Here are my measurements:

Bust: stayed the same
    Under the bust: 34" to 32.5"
    Belly Button: 44" to 43"
    Hip: 45.5" to 44.5"
    Thighs: stayed the same
    Arms: 13" to about 12 3/4"
    I don't measure probably that accurate.

Total loss:
    3.7 lbs, 3.75"
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    D10L1 is in the record books. I finished it without taking a day off. That is a big accomplishment for me. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Congrats! It's a huge accomplishment for me also. It's great coming to our little group to be held accountable. Thanks for the support. Here comes level 2!
  • want_it_25
    Options

Congrats! It's a huge accomplishment for me also. It's great coming to our little group to be held accountable. Thanks for the support. Here comes level 2!

Congrats on your 10 lbs weight loss. That is AMAZING!!!!
  • TrishJimenez
    Options

I think I was like that last time I did level 2 haha xx, I just used to stay on the floor after the last lot of ab work lol x

YES! That is exactly what is happening with me! I just lay there and feel like I am going to die lol Level 1 made me really sore but didnt do this to me. I am actually not very sore with level 2. But it is making me exhausted. Today I do L2D4. Tomorrow is going to be a very long very tough day at work so I think I will take a rest and recovery day. But wow I never fall asleep easy lol is actually kind of neat
  • TrishJimenez
    Options

YES! That is exactly what is happening with me! I just lay there and feel like I am going to die lol Level 1 made me really sore but didnt do this to me. I am actually not very sore with level 2. But it is making me exhausted. Today I do L2D4. Tomorrow is going to be a very long very tough day at work so I think I will take a rest and recovery day. But wow I never fall asleep easy lol is actually kind of neat
  • GoCanada
    GoCanada Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Day 10, Level 1 done! Excited for tomorrow :).
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    L1D9 done!

Eek, that means technically only 1 day of level 1 left. I'm really not sure whether to step up to Level 2 or to continue a bit longer on L1. How much more of a killer is L2?
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L2 D2 done. Doing D3 tonight. I missed a day the night before last b/c I have been battling some sinus crap this week and was just COMPLETELY worn out. I did do my exercises last night though. I am excieted for weigh in tomorrow to see if there is ANY change this week. I know my body is changing cause my pants are falling off and I had two different people at work tell me i looked like i had lost some weight! NSV!!