Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

xmas challenge

Replies

• KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    I'm in! That is a mini goal of mine as is!
  • So how did you lose your 77 lbs so far and what does this challenge mean for us who would like to be challenged?
  • Sookie_182
    Sookie_182 Posts: 72 Member
    I'm in! need ta lose the 20pounds and I love a bit of healthy competition! :happy:
  • I'm in! I had finally hit onderland a few months ago and gained back 10lbs... ugh!!! I need to get back in this so the more support the better!!
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    I'd like to try this out. I'm in.
  • cmpace
    cmpace Posts: 30 Member
    Count me in! That's a 3 pounds off from my total goal!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    I would love in on this challenge! That would put me in Onederland by New Years :)
  • aims94
    aims94 Posts: 20
    thanks for all joining! still loads of time to join and see how much you loose starting from tuesday weekly :)
  • phover
    phover Posts: 21 Member
    I need a kickstart! I've been slacking in the food department, so I would love to join the challenge and try to get my weight down for the holidays! Great Idea! Thx for the motivation!
  • brynniebo
    brynniebo Posts: 20 Member
    I'm in! Have lost 15 pounds with MFP and joining the gym.....another 20 for me would be awesome....
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    I'm in most definitely!
  • shabooboo222
    shabooboo222 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in too!!!
  • Count me in!! Just started and need the motivation to lose these 20 lbs!!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    I'm in!! I've got such a long way to go . .but 20lbs by xmas would be great :)
  • patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    count me in, :flowerforyou:
  • Woo-hoo...lost 6 pounds! So I'll start now at 288. Hope to be 268 or less by X-mas!
  • hazelevans1
    hazelevans1 Posts: 26 Member
    sounds great i would love to join
  • JulieBowe
    JulieBowe Posts: 12 Member
    I'm in... Lets do it!
  • mtkartheiser
    mtkartheiser Posts: 1 Member
    I'm new and could use a challenge to keep me on track. Thanks. Do I just add you as a friend?
  • MJLPAA
    MJLPAA Posts: 32 Member
    Count me in on this one! Twenty pounds by Christmas sounds wonderful! Any little bit of encouragement, understanding and support just makes it that much easier to 'stick with it'. Glad to have MFP to bring us all together!