30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Bootcamp sounds interesting! I might try out Ripped n' 30, or I have a bunch of different Workouts by Crunch on Netflix I could rotate between each one 5 days a week. Soon unfortunatly there will be a lot of snow on the ground and I really don't like
    being cold or run in snow & ice.
    I am a bit of a baby when it comes to winter!:blushing:

I've also would like to try the PX90 maybe???

How about You???
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I bought Ripped in 30 to do after I finish 30DS. I have done P90 in the past (stopped at 40 day's) and moved onto the P90 Master Series (again not completing the program). With 30DS I have no excuses...it is a 20 minute workout I used time as an excuse when stopping the other 2 programs I hope to go back to them after finishing with Jillian!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of Level 2 will be done shortly! Keep up the great work ladies :happy: and I am a little nervous about today's workout after the pain I endured @ boot camp yesterday :laugh:

What do you plan on doing after you have completed 30DS?
    I have the px90 but not sure if I'm ready for it I was going to mix them up and create my own work out or I was thinkin the 30DS and just do level 2 for 15 day then level 3 for 15 - I really dont think I master it like I know I can - but I also want to do the ripped in 30.....
  • msmayor
    Options
    checking in day 4 of level 2 - funny yesterday during the day I felt the pain in my thigh and even my back when I breathed but I took a flax seed oil capusle before I went to bed and I woke to no pain at all - I was told this helps the muscles recover but you have to take it 3x a day I was only taking it once but now I'm taking it more....right now my thighs hurt and I offset that with heels today and lots of walking.....I can do all the exercies following Natalie more but those v things squats kills me I dont even think I can follow Anita....let see by day 7 or 8.....

How's everybody doing?????
  • Asil76
    Options
    Finished Day 3 of level 2 and I don't think that the V Squats are going to get easier ... OMG they are killer!!!! I managed to push myself to get in 30 doing 15 each time and not 15 in a row...I was able to do 8 then 7 both times my goal is to atleast be able to 15 in a row...baby steps!!!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    EEEee I am so glad to see how well you are all doing, as you can see our group has shrunk a bit because despite my best efforts a few people wanted to be taken off the group due to life getting in the way and such. Small close group is okay though! I have been slacking with updating the spreadsheet but I will do that sometime today. I am on day 3 of level 1 and am sooo sore from yesterday! I was reading over some posts and I was thinking of doing ripped in 30 after the shred as well, obviously won't ever be able to catch up to everyone but we appear to be a great, supportive and encouraging group so it would be nice to stick together even after we finish the shred. Don't forget when you hit day 15 to send me your measurements because that means you are halfway through woohoo! Keep up the great work and I feel honoured to have created such a great group of ladies :)
  • Asil76
    Options
    Thanks for creating the group and still keeping up with it when you weren't able to exercise yourself :happy:

Day 15 ... measurements!!! Today is my day 13 but I will be holding off on the measurements because it is that TOM and I know that I am bloated :laugh: I definitely feel stronger since starting 30DS and I feel less "jiggly" in places...so hopefully the numbers have changed also :tongue:
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Opps I guess I am late in giving my updated measurements...Just finshed Day 16

So here goes:

Weight : 109 lbs
    Waist : 25.5 Upper 29.5 Lower
    Hips : 34.6
    arms : 9.5 increase but hoping it muscle LOL
    thighs : 20 both ( same)
    calves : 13 both (same)

I forgot to take pictures before I started but I taken a few the past few days. For me I just want to see toning and less "cottage cheese" on my lower half. Inches are my goal.

Thanksks for all your hard work and if you like I am willing to go longer to finish with you so you aren't alone.
  • lauram_23
    Options
    Wow you ladies are already losing some inches and only halfway through!!! That's amazing, so proud of you all. Shell I need your chest measurements haha I am not being perverted i swear!
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Thank you !!!!! I did level 2 yesterday, I cant believe how much stimina I have for the rest of the day. I clean 6 hrs today so if I get to do it today it will be latter {Cleaning a house for 6 hrs is huge I dont stop : > oh and I am 52} its the only day every 2 weeks thats a problem. have a great day lovely ladies :happy:
  • lauram_23
    Options
    Thank you !!!!! I did level 2 yesterday, I cant believe how much stimina I have for the rest of the day. I clean 6 hrs today so if I get to do it today it will be latter {Cleaning a house for 6 hrs is huge I dont stop : > oh and I am 52} its the only day every 2 weeks thats a problem. have a great day lovely ladies :happy:

Since we have some people drop like flies for various reasons, I have decided to go back to the other thread and pick out some of the determined shredders to join us, please welcome elimay :)
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Wow you ladies are already losing some inches and only halfway through!!! That's amazing, so proud of you all. Shell I need your chest measurements haha I am not being perverted i swear!

LOL no problem

Chest : 32 inches (same) I really really hope they don't get any smaller!!!
  • shellbell1993
    Options

Welcome!!!! keep up the Great work
  • lauram_23
    Options

LOL no problem

Chest : 32 inches (same) I really really hope they don't get any smaller!!!

From the looks of it, they are getting bigger for some people!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Day 3 of level 2 done today. I really struggled today, but I know it must be doing great things for me so I keep going. I was huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf though!!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Yay, thanks lauram_23 you added my mom elimay and she's been doing soo good!

So today I did the 30DS L2 and it was soo nice to do something new, and I loved it!
  • msmayor
    Options
    checking in day 5 of Lvl 2 which is halfway - I'm sending my measurements..... this morning was a struggle because I went to an "work" event yesterday had wine (stayed under calories) but I was out past my bedtime (9-9:30) and getting up at 4:30 was painful but not in retrospect to me being at my half way mark on 30DS - I thought I would burn less because I had less energy but not - something strange happened all the jumping & crunches sent me to the bathroom BIG time - result dropped 2.5 lbs - crazy this never happend before - sorry TMI - I thought it was weird -can't wait for day 20 - and I think I'm going to run the 30DS again but starting with lvl 2 for 15 day and lvl 3 for 15..... Happy Friday!!!
  • lauram_23
    Options
    Sunshine- wow small world, I had no idea ti was adding your mother!
    Msmayor- 2.5lbs wow maybe you were backed up? lol..Anyways great job on hitting the halfway mark! You have already lost 2 inches on your waist, 1 on your hips and 1 on your thighs and only halfway through wow keep it up!
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I was thinking, would you ladies prefer to update the spreadsheet yourself? ( I can make it so you can edit it yourself) or would you like me to continue to do it for you? Let me know :) and keep up the great work!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    I was thinking, would you ladies prefer to update the spreadsheet yourself? ( I can make it so you can edit it yourself) or would you like me to continue to do it for you? Let me know :) and keep up the great work!

It doesn't matter to me whatever is easier for you