30DS Challenge from Sept 20 till Oct 20

Options

Replies

• Lesah0808
    Options
    I have completed Day 12 in total and D5L2!! My little motivator was with me again and we got through it. My endurance is great, I'm not winded. I'm trying to do a rotation of evening and morning workouts to change up a little and see if it help me results.. I've also started to take Slim Quick Razor to give me a boost, we'll see. I hope everyone feels better soon and Good Luck!! Keep Pressing On!!!
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    D7 L2 DONE! Have done 17 days in a row, haven't missed a day! Feeling great. My knees are getting better. But I seem to be having a hard time STILL with level 2. My arms are killing me during the work outs and the planks wow. I am still breathing very heavy. I feel I am getting better. I just wish I was further along with level 2 now. But I will just keep going and then move onto level three when it gets here. I'm doing what I can do and that's all I can do!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I cheated today - did the dvd but whenever she did a cardio section I jumped on the elliptical for those minutes - want to see if my knees will come right and worried about worsening them.
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Days 5, 6, and 7 are done. I took a rest day on Monday because my voice teacher said he thought I was working too hard, so since I see him on Tuesdays, I thought Monday off would be a good idea. Still struggle w/ the v-raise squat thing in the last strength circuit, today I used 5 lb weights for everything, but switched to 2 lb weights for that so I could finish it, maybe tomorrow I'll up it to 3lb since the 2lbs felt pretty light.
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Day 7 level 2 done

I missed yesterday, we had an unannounced audit from one of the supermarkets in work, and they just plough through the day not stopping to eat or drink, so i missed my morning snack, and lunch and was late home.
    So husband seasoned the meat for dinner and used way too much Cajun spicy, myself and the kids just could not eat it.
    Just gave up and went to bed early.

I'll do 2 sessions on Saturday to catch up.

Sam
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D7 L2 DONE! Have done 17 days in a row, haven't missed a day! Feeling great. My knees are getting better. But I seem to be having a hard time STILL with level 2. My arms are killing me during the work outs and the planks wow. I am still breathing very heavy. I feel I am getting better. I just wish I was further along with level 2 now. But I will just keep going and then move onto level three when it gets here. I'm doing what I can do and that's all I can do!
    Great work, dedication, & commitment!! You only have 3 more days of Level 2 & U can do it!!! Ur my motivation & pacer, I watch your progress 2 make sure I keep up! Thank u!!! Will be doing my workout in a little bit!!!
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Way to go all!!! I am on day 12 (had to skip one Saturday)... These couple days of level two have been rough! I feel a difference, just a small one. Not a huge weight loss but doing okay. Keep up the good work everyone..

Life is busy.. Make Time for you!
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    Great work, dedication, & commitment!! You only have 3 more days of Level 2 & U can do it!!! Ur my motivation & pacer, I watch your progress 2 make sure I keep up! Thank u!!! Will be doing my workout in a little bit!!!

Thank you! I'm really trying. I've still been having such a problem with this level. I'm still having to stop for a few seconds before I can move on. The arm exersizes this time are killing me! I'm pushing through it as best I can that's for sure. And I am just dripping with sweat afterwords, so I have to be working my body right?! Keep up the great work you can do it!
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    D8 L2 Complete!!!! Two more days on level 2 then comes level 3!!! I'm still having quite a bit of trouble with level 2. This time level 3 I was basically able to do the whole workout. I'm just not sure as to why I'm not getting a little better with this level. I am able to do certain things better with the workout. I am getting better but wow I am still out of breath and just wow. But I'm pushing through it!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    L2 D6. I am getting stronger and feel less winded. Started my TOM today and still pushed through. I am determined to finish this thing without taking a day off. Even though I am starting to feel bloated when I look at my reflection I am making progress :)

Anyone thought of what they are doing after 30DS? Anyone up to try RI30?
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have got 9 close friends coming tomorrow to stay through Monday which means I'm going to be taking a shred break. I already missed today's shred and wasn't expecting that. It should be a very active weekend and who knows maybe I'll fit a shred or two in. I could instruct my own personal class under the apple tree out back on Saturday morning! There are going to be a lot of food temptations so I'll be keeping plenty of healthy options around as well. I'm already looking forward to getting back to things next week and I know the more I skip the harder that first one back will be!

I hope I'm not letting anyone down. You all are doing so great and have been such a huge source of strength for me - I want to be that for you too. I may be moving a bit slower than you all but I will get there!!! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options

Thank you! I'm really trying. I've still been having such a problem with this level. I'm still having to stop for a few seconds before I can move on. The arm exersizes this time are killing me! I'm pushing through it as best I can that's for sure. And I am just dripping with sweat afterwords, so I have to be working my body right?! Keep up the great work you can do it!

I so hear you on this! I have been so winded and certain things are whooping my butt so hard. I'm trying not to worry about it since like you said - I'm dripping with sweat. It is frustrating not to keep up though. I think I will do the 30 days again from start to finish after I get through it once. Maybe then I can focus on doing all the non-modified moves.

Either way - you are doing an excellent job! What great dedication! You totally rock my socks!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D6L2 Completed!!! Yaaaa!! 13 Days done in total! It was a good workout & I'm so shocked that I am energized & ready to workout in the evening!!! My son & music are a big help & motivator! I'm seeing a little difference in my mid-section & I'm so happy!! You guys are doing an excellent job & I hope that we can do ripped in 30 together. Being apart of this group gives me a sense of unity & accountability. Keep up the Excellent Work!! You guys are the Best!!:flowerforyou:

P.S.
    Would it be cheating or less benefical if I did more than 1 Shred exercise in one day. I've missed 3 days in total. Thanks
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Ok, after having to work two very long shifts back to back, I was able to get back on track today. Completed Day two level two. it was definately easier. I think my hardest part with this level is the V arm raises....Killer!
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I messed up my knee over the weekend so I've had the past few days off the shred. Knee still isn't 100% and I'm out of the state on a business trip all next week. If I feel back to 100% when I get back, I'll restart the shred. I was seeing amazing results in inches lost and I'm sad that I had to stop.
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Day 8 level 2 done.
    Still not fully able to get through the routine completing the same number of reps as the girls in the dvd.
    Started to get knee pain like a lot of you other gals.
    Not enjoying either the exercise or the calorie counting at the moment, in a bit of a dead head zone, so far i have stuck with it. you know when your food diary says "if every day........... well i have been coping it forward to the day 5 weeks away, to hopefully when i reach that day i will be what was predicted.
  • trhjrh06
    Options
    D9 L2 Complete!!!! For some reason it seems to be getting harder for me rather than easier like level 1. Is anyone else experiencing this? I feel horrible because I feel like this. But I am pushing myself best I can! Last day of level 2 tomorrow....then level 3 Sunday!!! Yikes!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I am wondering if it is those pendulum lunges that are doing knees in as it's the only new move in level 2 as far as lower body goes???
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2 D8...had a long day of driving home for a long weekend, but had to fit it in still!! :) Getting pretty nervous for level 3 in two days!!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    D9 L2 Complete!!!! For some reason it seems to be getting harder for me rather than easier like level 1. Is anyone else experiencing this? I feel horrible because I feel like this. But I am pushing myself best I can! Last day of level 2 tomorrow....then level 3 Sunday!!! Yikes!

You can do it!!! I thought it was going to be harder to workout at night after my day was over but it's not too bad. It might be mind over matter. Good Luck!!