xmas challenge

Options

Replies

• brilessmith
    brilessmith Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday, sounds like a great challenge.
  • Uly07johnson
    Options
    Yes count me in
  • fruitnchocolate
    fruitnchocolate Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome that you've lose that much weight!
  • tiffany1851
    tiffany1851 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in also! I love the idea of having a little extra challenge to feel THAT much better during the holidays.
  • tawhiti98
    Options
    Im in :)
  • Yorkshirelass2
    Options
    I only want to loose about 10lb but with being ill with epilepsy it will prob take me that l ong too so i would love to join too
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi there, count me in. I just got back on here after a very good or bad summer. Good in the sense I did a lot and ate a lot. Bad as I gained almost 15 lbs.. So my first weigh in back on the 26th of sept was 193. I am going to be weighing every two weeks on my Wii. Hope I have lost some of the 20 lbs on Monday the 10th of Oct. my first weigh in after climbing back on the wagon.. I was hoping to lose close to 30lbs in the next tree months. But 20ls would be awesome.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

PS. Maybe it would be nice to report in once a month to let each other know how we are doing and it might keep us more on track.
  • SoMotivated
    SoMotivated Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im In !!!! Lets do it! My goal is 25 by xmas ... good luck.... Im adding you as a friend to keep in touch!!
  • leisurelover
    Options
    Sure! Count me in too..20 pounds by Christmas would be great. I would be thrilled to fit nicely in my clothes for the holidays!
  • Lfinch08
    Lfinch08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I would love to join in. Started 9-13-2011 and I am loving it!!! It works. Feel free to add me :) Good Luck.

Love having friends supporting each other! Thinfin
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started on MFP this week and already lost a pound :) My overall goal is 40lbs so 20 by Xmas is perfect for me!

My current weight is 159, so 139 sounds great!!!

So, how do we proceed? Do we post our weight every week in here? what's the mechanic?
  • shutterbug11
    shutterbug11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

What a great challenge! I am new to MFP - just joined on Sunday, so about to do my first weekly weigh-in. I would love to participate in this. Im not sure how to flag this as a group or thread? If anyone has some tips as to how to navigate these posts efficiently, I'm listening!

Cheers
  • aims94
    aims94 Posts: 20
    Options
    thankyou everyone for joining remember there is still time to join!

GET JOINING, GET COUNTED, GET SLIM BY XMAS!
  • charleyplackett
    Options
    Please count me in! 173.5lbs this morning so 20lbs would be great!
  • tdamaska
    tdamaska Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I need to get my motivation back.
  • ljrhyne
    ljrhyne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've got plenty to lose and 20lbs by Christmas would be great!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Are we have a weigh in day or anything?... Or do we just post here with updates and such?
  • thespence
    Options
    I too have a goal to lose 20 lbs by Christmas. Would be great not to have another New Year resolution to lose those pounds!!
  • niicolemariies
    niicolemariies Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN!!!! I'm currently 154lbs in hopes to be 150 by the end of October. 140 by the end of November. And 130 by the end of December. This challenge sounds like it's gonna be lots of fun! Good luck everyone! Please feel free to add me. I look forward to meeting other members joining the challenge :)
  • crussell0510
    Options
    New to the site...my original personal goal was to loose 25lbs by Christmas so you can count me in!! So excited!!