Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group)

Replies

• Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    yay im still in,.. congrates to the lovely winner :flowerforyou: well done to all the teams and yay but :sad: that some one left hope you keep up the good work and don't be to hard on your self :bigsmile: ... I have felt so flat and yuck this week feeling a little purker today still have little dizzy spells which I hate .. Got me house cleaned as soon as I got up.. Training with the hard @zz nelien today so hope I dont up chuck today.. :huh: was not a good feeling last week LOL... any way ladies hope you all do well this week and bring on the damn 102kgs FOR ME!!!! :devil:

HAVE GREAT WEEK END ALL!!!!!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member

But you got moved from our team because we lost.

Ah yes my brain at 4am thought MM's won every week and SS's this week. Don't mind me, carry on. :laugh:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Choices for today:

The good: As I've complained about already, both my son and I have been sick this week. His sleeping (especially naps) have SUCKED! Today, he fell asleep on my lap and instead of moving him to his crib I kept him on my lap to see if he would sleep longer. I got three hours out of him! (and a full bladder and 1/2 asleep arm, but that's beside the point :happy: ). So, I got to cuddle my little man AND it kept me out of the kitchen and from snacking for those 3 hours. :bigsmile:

The bad: I had pasta and bread for dinner :ohwell:

The ugly: I had "just one more piece" of bread 3 times. Oh, and now my kid won't go to sleep :sad:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Congrats to the victors!

and to my team.... WE NEED TO GET MOVING!!! *GRIN*
    Love you guys.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Awe hugs Sara. I do not miss that!!

Good today hmmm. Got the hubs to go with babygirl n i even i for 20 minutes

Bad. I ate McDonalds for dinner, my brother bought. Double bad they screwed up my good. Triple bad i feel like crap

Lesson learned, tomorrow i start gluten free!! I think i can i think i can!!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Gotta *bump* to keep following all you fabulous people!
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Superstar of the Week….Mama Turner “Jessica”

Such awesome stuff up here! Way to go Jessica - and Scale Smashers :)) Sara great job too - awesome that you've reached the 160s :)

Sorry to see you go Connie!

Kim awesome prizes next week! Way to motivate us...

So for me the exciting news - I took the day off work to drive MIL from getting her eyes dialated and did some shopping on the way home - bought clothes in sizes I haven't bought since before getting pregnant with my first child three years ago! And I felt like I looked great in them...

The good - I ran tonight C25K week 6 day 2 after 8pm because it was the only time I could after getting dd to bed and ds fed and happy so hubby could watch him. I REALLY wanted to walk 5 minutes into my second 10 minute run stretch but I KEPT RUNNING instead :)

The bad - ate Wendys for lunch (yuck) and Hamburger Helper for dinner (yuck again) but my husband made it so I am thankful for it - and I really do guiltily enjoy both of these foods every once in a while - but both on the same day?????

And for other news - all this losing weight and running stuff has motivated me to get my house more organized - I am starting to do some FLYLADY.net stuff (ever heard of her?) Well, first I cleaned my sink....and I like the way it feels :) So I might continue some more....

Have a great night everyone - sorry for the long post.
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    woohoo had a bloody great work out didn't even want to go but glad I did i feel amazing.... :blushing: everyone comented on how i look :blushing: :bigsmile: they all said I'm thinning out :drinker: I was suprised as i have only lost another .5kgs this week... but only lost it yesterday so boohoo day late after weight in LOL... having a great choice salad sanwich and bad choice I'm drinking some wine tonight :) drinking tonight as might not drink tomorrow night see how it goes LOL...

feeling really slim today thanks to all my work out gilrs at training :flowerforyou:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    so yesterday
    Good choice not to exercise because my hip is much better today:smile:
    Bad choice to make a delicious homemade pizza - not bad calories but horrific sodium:blushing:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    OOOOO OOOOOO OOOOO
    I made TWO good choices this morning, so I just HAVE to share!

I've been feeling the presence of TOM coming (f'n pri!ck)...and ALL I've wanted to do these past 3 days is eat. :explode: I woke up SUPER hungry and craving pancakes from McDonald's (I know, can't get much worse than that) and I was going to stop at the drive thru on my way in but I told myself NO! Instead...I'll stop at the drive thru at Dunkin Donuts and grab a sweet morning treat! :laugh: BUT, halfway there I again told myself NO! And now I'm sitting at work eating my frosted mini wheats - this will be the extent of my morning sugar....:ohwell:
  • McFatterton
    OOOOO OOOOOO OOOOO
    I made TWO good choices this morning, so I just HAVE to share!

I've been feeling the presence of TOM coming (f'n pri!ck)...and ALL I've wanted to do these past 3 days is eat. :explode: I woke up SUPER hungry and craving pancakes from McDonald's (I know, can't get much worse than that) and I was going to stop at the drive thru on my way in but I told myself NO! Instead...I'll stop at the drive thru at Dunkin Donuts and grab a sweet morning treat! :laugh: BUT, halfway there I again told myself NO! And now I'm sitting at work eating my frosted mini wheats - this will be the extent of my morning sugar....:ohwell:

Awesome willpower Katie!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Yes Katie good job!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Katie...awesome job of turning it around.

I'm flippin' irritated at the scale :mad: the ****er just doesn't budge :devil: the only thing I can think of is that I started the C25K and elliptical within the past week after no consistent exercise for 2 months. I know protein breakdown causes water retention. But, for God's sake, I am not training for a marathon :grumble:

Good Choice today: I have my meals all lined up, logged and ready to go

Bad Choice: Give it time, the day is young :wink:

Check in later, I'm off to C25K today
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Anne, I do Flylady too, love her. We always have a shiny sink :) did you know there is an Iphone app for that? not called Flylady though, something like "home routines".

Way to go Katie!
  • mszSHOGAN
    I used to do fly lady, but I couldn't keep up :blushing: Then I started feeling overwhelmed....guess that kind of defeats the purpose of her huh? I did it back when I had two kids under the age of 1 - maybe I can give it a whirl again....
  • McFatterton
    Anne - I love the idea of Fly Lady - in fact, I signed up for her emails probably about 8-9 months ago, not too long after Redmond was born. Pretty sure I never opened any of those emails though.....maybe I should start. :laugh:
  • mszSHOGAN
    Anne - I love the idea of Fly Lady - in fact, I signed up for her emails probably about 8-9 months ago, not too long after Redmond was born. Pretty sure I never opened any of those emails though.....maybe I should start. :laugh:

Maybe it's the newborns that prevent flylady from penetrating our lives! :laugh: :huh:
  • McFatterton

Maybe it's the newborns that prevent flylady from penetrating our lives! :laugh: :huh:

You're probably right Katie....the funny thing is, the newborn was the reason why I signed up for it!!! :laugh:
  • mszSHOGAN

You're probably right Katie....the funny thing is, the newborn was the reason why I signed up for it!!! :laugh:

Me too! :grumble:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Good - I'm a bit smitten with a boy.
    Bad - I'm drinking again damn 5 day weekend!