Step Into the New Year Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi!

I may be dropping out of this challenge.... I have been having some trouble with my hip since starting back to exercising recently. I first hurt it about 5 years ago (?) but never had it looked at. When I went to the doc yesterday I asked about it and am being referred to physical therapy. It seems to be the walking motion that hurts it the most, since that is the movement that I was doing when I injured it....

I'm going to keep going to my Jazzercise class until or unless the physical therapist tells me not to...I really don't want to quit all exercise and that class is the thing I enjoy the most. But I'm thinking I need to listen to my body and take some of the pressure off of it.

Sorry!! :frown:

I hope your better soon :flowerforyou:
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    4.7 miles yesterday.....9 to go for the week. Ticker updated.

Good job... keep er moving everyone!!
  • NoDairy
    NoDairy Posts: 88
    Options
    Happy to say last night i was able to wear sneakers so i ran on my mill for 5mi, 2 more mi to goal this week but ill probably be running more this weekend...

Everyone here is so dedicated, go us!
  • destiny150
    Options
    3 miles down to finish my goal for the week but still going. I am so discourage because after walking 6 miles yesterday and also eating right the scale told me that I gained 2.5 lbs from yesterday. I just think I am trying too hard. I don't want to lose focus but I am.
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    The hubby and I took the kiddo on the trails on base (he's in the army). 5 more miles done for me today.

Great job everyone, keep it up!!
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options
    5.4 miles for Friday - 4.8 to go.
  • jaimieht
    jaimieht Posts: 106
    Options
    1 mile today... just 1 stinkin mile. Today was crazy, lol.

1 mile to go this week - have a 2 mile hike with the family scheduled tomorrow so should be okay. lol.
  • destiny150
    Options
    Well finish the day with 4.32 miles. Thank God because I was not motivated today. Hope tomorrow is better. Good night all
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    3.1 miles for Friday... I think my slowest day, but a rest day. Ticker updated.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    5 miles on Friday!
  • jaimieht
    Options
    6 miles today, so 5 over for the week. Woot :)

And, I found that my on demand has some of those Leslie Sansone walk at home things so if I have another bad weather and crazy, can't leave the house days, I have that to fall back on. Yay :)
  • lazyspice
    Options
    Only 1.4 miles for Saturday - I might not make target this week as I'm away from home this weekend and the weather is awful! I'll add whatever is left over to next weeks target to keep up.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    Good morning everyone :smile:

Having trouble with my computer so I cant update my ticker.

I'll keep my total in my signature for a bit.

But I have 4.8 for yesterday and 58.9 total, 1.10 left for this 2nd week.
  • ecronick
    Options
    Even with my new scale I feel very encouraged because I lost a good amount of weight!

Also, I managed to get all of my miles in for the week. *wipes forehead* I was getting a little worried I wasn't going to make it but I made sure to make up the last 6 miles. :)

CW: 213.2
    Miles walked 25
  • lazyspice
    Options
    4 miles today - didn't think I was going to make target but the weather improved this afternoon so I managed to get a walk in.

So, total for the week is 25.6 miles. CW still 217 as I'm away at the moment and won't weigh in until Tuesday morning.

Well done everyone!
  • ecronick
    Options
    Well just think...you'll have an awesome weight loss for next weeks weigh in. :)
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't been updating been super busy but I have been doing my walking. Just finished the last 4 miles I needed for the week, so 30 miles done for the week and my weight is 204 so I lost 1 lb last week.
  • jaimieht
    Options
    Just one mile today so I am 6 over for the week. Trying to keep a cushion lol.
  • ecronick
    Options
    Just one mile today so I am 6 over for the week. Trying to keep a cushion lol.

What is your CW?
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Counting my miles for Saturday and Sunday I did 30 total miles for this week. I will have my weight in the morning.