30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Okay here is the deolio! I will be making it possible for your to edit the spreadsheet yourself and each day will start your rows with one colour and expect it to have changed by the end of the day showing that you did your workout for the day .I will be messaging those whose colour does not change to find out why, sound good? The x's are just a pain to count haha. So the starting colour will be red and I want you to change it to yellow once you have done the workout (using the highlighting function). I hope to see all yellows before I go to bed tonight!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AggOutIyGFbkdDVtdGhuX3JZZlhvZjEtWDBpQng2UHc&hl=en_GB
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! finally completed day 1 of level 2 and I loved it!!!! I have to do some stuff with Anita but that is ok and on level 1 I was doing the modified push-ups and she tricked me today the walk out push up I did it and didnt realized that I can do regular push ups I can imagine not many but one is better than none and in fact I did them all with her..... now I feel like I going to be shredding!!!!

So Ladies how is it going?

I just saw this - "real" push-ups are hard! That is fantastic!! I'm still not there, but I can sink down further than when I started - that is totally my goal with this.
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies , I did one day of level 2, my mid back hurts so Im going to do level 1 for a bit longer,which I did today then I walked my hill down a half mile and then up killer :noway: so i am done for the day woooo hooo :bigsmile: Have a great day everyone !!!!!!!:smile:
  • catundra75
    Options
    I finished day 4 of level 2 tonight. Didn't think I would get it in because I had to work 12 hours today, but being a part of this group really helps motivate me to push through. Tomorrow is day 15!!
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I finished day 4 today and wow has my endurance gone up! I worked double shift today and the only reason I didn't skip it despite having to do it so late it because of you ladies, love this group. You guys are doing amazing, keep it up!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    I love this group too, everyone is rocking it! I did L2 D2 30DS, and today was much harder than yesterday. Glad I did it though!! It's really kicking my butt!!! I'm excited that I can do most of Natalie's exercises. :bigsmile:
  • catundra75
    Options
    Had a quick turnaround and already finished day 5 of level two. I'm halfway done!! :happy:
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone!!!!!!!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 2 finished I am half way there!!! :happy:
  • catundra75
    Options
    Done with day 6 of level 2. It's not getting easier, but I am getting stronger. I'm getting pretty curious about level 3 and how difficult it will be! Has anyone done level 3 before?
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Checking in finally:

OK So

Started 3 weeks ago today. I am now on level 3 and have been for about 5 days. I found level 1 hard to begin with but then pretty boring so level 2 next. That was very intense but I tried level 3 which I think has been the easiest for me.

Have taken 3 days off so 18 days done in total.

SW 180
    CW178

Hips at the start 48"
    Now 47"

Thighs 29"
    Now 27.5"

Waist 30"
    Now 28

Bottom waist (pooch) 34.5"
    Now 33"

I didn't measure my bust

x
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Done with day 6 of level 2. It's not getting easier, but I am getting stronger. I'm getting pretty curious about level 3 and how difficult it will be! Has anyone done level 3 before?
    Keep up the good work and it will get better!
    I will let you know on Tues, I start it then. I took a look at it and it look intense but not sure. Keep you posted!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Day 7 of level 2 done.
    Shellbell: Good luck with level 3 Tuesday. I can't wait to hear how it is!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    :bigsmile: Today I did Day 4 Level 2. It went well. It's tough!!! I am always so happy when I'm done, it's great because it's not a huge committment of time
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Not sure how long I have been on level 3, maybe 6-7 days but it is getting so much easier. Almost too easy now but I am still majorly breaking a sweat. I feel great and I have a 28 inch waist! I cannot believe it.

I will be doing day 21 today.
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Day 7 of level 2 done.
    Shellbell: Good luck with level 3 Tuesday. I can't wait to hear how it is!

Okay so I not going to lie...L3 KICKED my BUTT!!! I am still shaking (alot of planks and jumping squats so arms/legs are shaking and wobbly) LOL
    LOVE IT and had to follow Anita a few times to make it through!!! Burnt almost 260 cals and I am hoping as I get use to this I will be able to increase the burn!!
    Hoping to go for a 3 mile run...wish me luck!! LOL
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I just wanted to give a big congratulations to everyone for sticking with it and making it to level 3 that is awesome!!! I cannot wait until you are finished so we can see those big results. Keep up the amazing work ladies and before you know it, you will be shredded!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies..... so yesterday was the first day I missed and I'm so upset with myself..... but I've been watching and you guys are rocking!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

I'm on day 8 level 2
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Hi Ladies..... so yesterday was the first day I missed and I'm so upset with myself..... but I've been watching and you guys are rocking!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

I'm on day 8 level 2
    At least you back at it!!! I will probably be missing a day on Sat (we are going out of town with the kids) SO it happens :)
    Your Almost at L3. I hope you like it!
  • catundra75
    Options
    Shellbell: Dang, you are awesome. I can't imagine going for a run after doing the shred!! Maybe someday.

I just finished day 8 of level 2. I measured myself before my workout and I really haven't lost too many inches. In fact, my waist measurement was higher! I am super frustrated right now because I have been busting my butt for 18 days and eating very well, so I don't know what's going on. Perhaps the big changes come later in the 30 days, at least I hope so. I hate feeling this frustrated because it's harder to stay on track, so I hope I have a better frame of mind tomorrow. :grumble: