Replies

• baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    go team purple!!!!!!!!! :D
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Team Pink is bringing it on!!! .... Come and get us!! We're not scared!! ....
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    It will be interesting to see all the results this Sunday.... between the burns and then the weigh ins.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    are we going by weigh in plus burns? just curious?
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    are we going by weigh in plus burns? just curious?

I think the burns are just to see who gets a "Free pass" for this week. Otherwise its all business as usual. (at least that's how I understood it)
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo scared about the weigh in on Sunday...calorie burnes are sooo high !!!
    Please remember as we burn fat , we gain muscle(which weighs more)...please please do your measurements !!!!!!!
    You are all donigs sooo awesome....do not become defeated !!!
    We are wining the war on fat !!!!
    BE SURE TO MEASURE !!!!!!!!!
    :)
    Sonya
  • scgma
    Options
    just some added info....I am at the lower end of the scale...135 but my burns are also at the lower end..check a 1 hour walk for me as compared to a 1 hour walk for someone at 250....you get more burn!!
    KEEP IT UP !!
    We All Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Man I'm checking out some of your logo's...ours could totally use a touch up! haha...but I'm lazy...so it staying the same. haha
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    just some added info....I am at the lower end of the scale...135 but my burns are also at the lower end..check a 1 hour walk for me as compared to a 1 hour walk for someone at 250....you get more burn!!
    KEEP IT UP !!
    We All Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally....I miss my burns from when I was 270. I could burn like 800 calories in a 1 hour speed walk... now its closer to 300-400.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ***WHOEVER MAKES THE AWESOME LOGOS COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE THE TEAL TEAM ONE.....IM NOT GOOD AT GRAPHICS...HEHEHE...THANKS SO MUCH...***

I AM SO STOKED TO WEIGH IN ON SUNDAY...SO FAR, SINCE LAST SAT., I HAVE LOST 2 LBS.....I LOST HALF A LB WHEN I WEIGHED SAT. AND I LOST 1.5 LBS A DAY OR SO AGO WHEN I WEIGHED...HOPE TO LOSE SOME MORE BEFORE SUNDAY.....GOT TO BURN BURN BURN TOMORROW......KEEP IT UP YALL....WE'RE WORTH IT
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Hey! So what time does our work outs have to be in by on Sunday? Noon Central time? Or was it earlier?
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i personally think that this week's challenge should be how many hours you exercise, not how many calories you burn. because everyone in this challenge is at a different weight, which means that they burn different amounts of calories. so two people could do the same exercise at the same intensity for the same amount of time, but one person could burn 500 calories more than the other person, which i think is just not fair.

is anyone with me on this?
  • xorachxo
    Options
    Yea, I totally agree! Thats a good idea! I'm in!
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amount of time working out does sound like a fair challenge.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    So apparently working out A LOT 5 days in a row is my burning out point...I just can't seem to bring myself to do anything today. :(
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey! So what time does our work outs have to be in by on Sunday? Noon Central time? Or was it earlier?
    12 Noon Sunday Central time
  • megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    i personally think that this week's challenge should be how many hours you exercise, not how many calories you burn. because everyone in this challenge is at a different weight, which means that they burn different amounts of calories. so two people could do the same exercise at the same intensity for the same amount of time, but one person could burn 500 calories more than the other person, which i think is just not fair.

I think that is a great idea for a weeks challenge. She tried to make it as fair as possible by going by MFP numbers instead of HRMs, but the way I look at it is: the point of this challenge isn't to see who is better or who will win, to me the point is getting out there and pushing yourself further than you ever thought possible and picking up some cool people to support you along the way:)
  • scgma
    Options
    So apparently working out A LOT 5 days in a row is my burning out point...I just can't seem to bring myself to do anything today. :(

Remember REST is part of our needs when exercising !!
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options

I think that is a great idea for a weeks challenge. She tried to make it as fair as possible by going by MFP numbers instead of HRMs, but the way I look at it is: the point of this challenge isn't to see who is better or who will win, to me the point is getting out there and pushing yourself further than you ever thought possible and picking up some cool people to support you along the way:)

this is very true. i wasn't thinking of it that way.
  • scgma
    Options
    We are soooo competive I love it !! Did you see my partner!!!???? Major Burn !!! Ariel is sooooo incredible!!!!
    Yellow Team is on fire !!!