Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing a great job. I have been slacking a bit, so this will pushed me. This week everyone set a calorie burn and try to meet or exceed it. I am going to set mine at 3000 calories burned for the week. I hope this challenge works. :)

Congratulations!! What an amazing loss!!! I think I'll set my goal to 5,000 calories. I've been running 3.5 or more miles 4 - 5 times a day so I think I can do it. :smile:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in now. I had a good week. I'm at 166.....WOOT! I completed my challenge of burning 5,000 calories.....actual burn: 6,328!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    173 today. Getting back on track
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    246.3 --finally broke through the consequences of my bad choices a few weeks ago. Three pounds down.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    hey dolls, I'm going to weigh in tomorrow. I totally forgot it was Sunday and I already am dressed and ate breakfast... sooo it would be inaccurate.
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week. Oh well, will focus more and hopefully log a loss next week.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    234.4 today : (
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have gained. I am at 170.8 today. I am amazed that I have not gained more. I had mad cravings for sweets right after chemo this last time, and I indulged.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week. It is the first time since I started I have not had a loss. I am 2 lbs away from goal and I decided a trail at maintenance. I am concerned about keeping the weight off and not losing!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    159.6 today...
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i well it looks like we're missing a few more people than usual, but based on what I have this weeks challenge winner is.....BeFit40 with a 2.2lb loss!! great job everyone!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    183.3 for me sorry.... Gained weight :(
  • BFit40
    Options
    Wow, I’m amazed. I had let it slip for a few weeks and decided this week to get back on track.

Ok, this week’s challenge. I’m going to cheat and reintroduce a challenge set by Sazvampire which I loved. The challenge is to change something you normally do so you burn more calories.

I work on the 4th floor of a building which has double height ceilings so I’m going to take the stairs all week instead of taking the lift, even with my HUGE bag of papers and laptop. I need to go up and down all day, so I may be collapsing by the end of the week....
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    sorry i'm late this week! weighing in at 182.4 this week. good challenge! I'll have to think of something to do!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am still here, current weight 238 but I joined a slimming group last Tuesday so hoping for great results this week :bigsmile: You are all doing great and I will check in tomorrow with the result (fingers crossed)
    Well done BFit40 I am looking forward to this challenge and get well soon nevermore
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think I've lost track of time. I've been incredibly sick with the flu and I think I've missed the weigh in. So I will weigh in at 192.8. That was my weight on sunday. So very happy to finally see the scale move. I have actually lost some more since sunday so I will be incredibly happy to report in on sunday again!!!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    What day is it ??? LOL

I am re-vamping my workouts.. Vacation last week followed by Thanksgiving (and leftovers the day after)
    I restarted Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30... Visiting the gym more frequently too
  • MelL1205
    Options
    What day is it ??? LOL

I am re-vamping my workouts.. Vacation last week followed by Thanksgiving (and leftovers the day after)
    I restarted Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30... Visiting the gym more frequently too

Haha... I've been asking myself that all of the time. This week just went wayyyy too fast and nothing is making sense anymore!
  • BFit40
    Options
    I think I've lost track of time. I've been incredibly sick with the flu and I think I've missed the weigh in. So I will weigh in at 192.8. That was my weight on sunday. So very happy to finally see the scale move. I have actually lost some more since sunday so I will be incredibly happy to report in on sunday again!!!
    But you're better now (yeah!) and well within the "hundreds" limit that you worked so hard to break (double yeah!)
    Whoo hoo - and again WHOO HOO!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    weight this morning 234 whoop whoop down 4lbs (thanks to slimming world) after 7 weeks of staying the same I am estatic :bigsmile: