"Fit For The New Year - Biggest Loser Challenge" (Closed Gro

Options

Replies

• atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    To all competitors, the Radical Reds may be out, but we're certainly not down. We're going to bring the fire and determination, and we'll make it back in "Comeback" week! You just wait and see! :)

RADICAL REDS FTW!

By the way, I do crunches in my SLEEP!! (umm, in my dreams) lol
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    To all competitors, the Radical Reds may be out, but we're certainly not down. We're going to bring the fire and determination, and we'll make it back in "Comeback" week! You just wait and see! :)

RADICAL REDS FTW!

Yeah! What she said!

And a hearty congratulations to all the other teams. Wicked-great burns!

Get crunchy, girls!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options

RADICAL REDS FTW!

Love it!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    So if we crunch today does it count? i kind of feel like I want to crunch a bit. But would love for it to count! I got so much other stuff that my trainer has me doing for my abs that if I am going to crunch they better count for this!!!!! :tongue:

Sorry hun..Sunday is rest day, so crunches don't count. The main reason for this is because there are a few people that only do MFP during the week @ work.. so they won't find out until tomorrow what the challenge is.
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    AND !!!!!
    We dooooo need to rest ...muscles need to repair !!!
    :)
  • scgma
    Options

RADICAL REDS FTW!

Love it!!!

Cant Wait !!! Yellow is pulling for you !!! We cant wait to take you on again !!!!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options

RADICAL REDS FTW!

Yeah! What she said!

i love being crunchy....BRING IT ON REDS!!!!=)

And a hearty congratulations to all the other teams. Wicked-great burns!

Get crunchy, girls!!!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    i rock at crunches.....too bad my stomach isnt hard as rock, but im getting there.....TEAM TEAL IS BRINGING IT......BRING YOUR A GAME LADIES......=)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    LETS SEE SOME SPIRIT TODAY BL'ERS........WHO IS GOING TO CRUNCH IT OUT AND DRINK IT UP TODAY?....ANYONE WITH ME AND ITSBIGJOESGAL?...LET ME HEAR YA.........
  • atd81
    Options
    I'm up and ready to go. Got a late start today, but that's not going to stop me :) Aiming for the highest crunch count I've done in a while. GO RADICAL REDS!! :)
  • scgma
    Options
    am crunch total...500 !!!!!!
    now, gotta walk the pups!!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    oooookkkk....so i can see the crunch competition is hot already....i got to up my crunches but im in this all the way.....GREAT GREATJOB TO THOSE WHO KICKED MAJOR BOOTAY TODAY ON THE CRUNCHES...I DID KILL THE WATER....144 OZ....WOOT!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    How we doing Peeps!! Don't lose dedication... you are all doing amaznig!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Team Green is IN IT TO WIN IT!:bigsmile:
  • Melroxsox
    Options
    The Biggest Loser comes on tonight for two hours....Who else is going to be crunching with me the whole time?! Its a great way to stay motivated!
  • atd81
    Options
    Seeing some of these numbers people, so proud of each and every one of you!!!! Amazing, and so inspirational! :)
  • scgma
    Options
    The Biggest Loser comes on tonight for two hours....Who else is going to be crunching with me the whole time?! Its a great way to stay motivated!

What an awesome idea !!!!!! I ran, marched, squat kick AND personal best 3000 crunches !!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Options

What an awesome idea !!!!!! I ran, marched, squat kick AND personal best 3000 crunches !!!!
    GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ever stop!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXTREME COMPETITION@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    Hey Biggest Losers, make sure you see my blog for a midweek twist!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    im super pumped by the level of competition.......CHEERING ALL OF US ON........BUT GOTTA BE "SUPER CHEERLEADER" FOR MY TEAMMATE JADE_BUTTERFLY.......GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (TRY NOT TO IMAGINE ME DOING ANY STUNTS...HEHHEHE)