Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• karinane
    karinane Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I hope the weather was as beautiful for all of you as it was for me this weekend. So I forgot to post my month goals and starting weight (oops) but I will do that today :)

Goals for October:
    starting weight- 157.0
    goal weight - 153.0
    extra goal: to post here more and continue with my daily running :)

October weeks one:
    weight: 156 ( -1 lb)
    House points: 461
    Owls:
    exercise: 6
    food: 7
    Spirit: 1

Totals for the Month of Oct.
    weight: down 1
    House points: 461
    Owls: 14

spirit: 1
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hello Ravenclaw! I've had a nice, low-key Sunday. Since I'm off tomorrow, I didn't have to run around like a crazy person all weekend trying to get everything done. I needed the break!

We are still waiting for weigh-ins from:
    bethanyweathers
    binariiangel
    cNhobbes
    emmie_rene
    kaseyb21
    lottee1000
    Matchamatcha
    minniebee
    tameko2
    tigersmoondiva
    TwiFan5

Hope you all have a fantastic evening!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    hey RCs! sorry i've been mia today. i feel like i've been hit by a bus. probably because my house points this week are it's highest ever at 469!!! (sun through sat)

hope everyone has a great week! :heart:
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    So much green food today, I had sag paneer for lunch (spinach) and the we had asparagus with dinner! feeling pretty good about todays food, well minus the cheese puff I had for breakfast.
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry for the late weigh in. My weight for this week is 64.4kg / 141.9lb. So ~.5lb loss.

And I'm sorry I haven't really kept up with any of the house goals this week. I've probably done about 120 mins exercise through work but that's about all. It's been a hectic week :/

I promise to be a more attentive Ravenclaw this week!
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hey Ravenclaws so sorry that I have not been an active member of our awesome group lately, I have been away and am on prac this week so will keep my weight at 102 Ibs and will change my weight this weekend hopefully, Have no OWLs and have roughly 300 House Points. :)
  • the_accountinator
    Options
    Good very early morning Ravenclaws!

Doing a quick check in before work. I'm up a bit this week to 280.0 but I'm feeling MUCH better about my working out. I had a lot of salty meals this weekend and combined with my lackluster water, it's probably a bit of water weight.

I earned 3 OWLs for exercise and added 155 house points. Hope to keep up the trend this week.

Everyone, be awesome!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    good morning Ravenclaw!! happy monday to all. i have an extra day off today d/t the Columbus Day holiday. this seems odd to me as having these holidays off is part of my new job.....one of the better parts i might add. woke up a bit later than my usual but it's still only 0730 and i'm ready to head out for a brisk morning bike ride. btw, i'm really enjoying eating lots of spinach this week. (sue i think i'm gonna make your quiche cups again). hope everyone has a great day.
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Yesterday was my "cheat" day because my parents came to visit. I actually did fairly well in not going over. We had a little potluck during the Patriots game yesterday which was definitely healthier than going out to eat for dinner!

Needless to say, no owls for yesterday.. but I plan to burn all that excess off today. :)
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Checking in for my Spirit OWL and a question that I hope doesn't make me sound silly? What exactly is an NSV? I see people talk about them in the forums, and have a feeling they have something to do with being complimented on your weight loss? But not sure. Can some one clear it up for me?
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    Checking in for my Spirit OWL and a question that I hope doesn't make me sound silly? What exactly is an NSA? I see people talk about them in the forums, and have a feeling they have something to do with being complimented on your weight loss? But not sure. Can some one clear it up for me?

not silly at all. it means "non scale victory". something positive to come out of your weight loss that isn't the numbers on the scale. examples could be fitting into clothes that didn't fit before or buying a smaller size, doing a physical activity that you couldn't do before, someone commenting on how good you look, etc. it's one of those terms we all need to ask about eventually!!
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning Ravenclaws!

My house spirit for today. for yesterday, I earned 2 excercise owls, one for food and one for spirit.
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Daily check-in. Interview this afternoon, details later!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I believe I posted my weight on Friday at 169 (a 1 pound loss from last week).

Also: Earned 1675 house points for exercise this week and posted 3 times for House spirit? Still not sure how all this scoring works.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    House Spirit- 2
    Food- 5
    Exercise- 7
    Exercise minutes- 200
    Weight: 205.5 - I am thinking I am plateaued. I actually saw 199 about 3 weeks ago. The next day it shot BACK UP to 205- and has gone between 203 and 205 since. I am really getting annoyed
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Daily check-in. Interview this afternoon, details later!

Good luck Gwen!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    No weight lost last week, only 120 house points and 3 OWLS ...

BUT I WILL TOTALLY DO BETTER THIS WEEK! We finally finished moving, slept in my house and drove my new commute this morning (sigh) so I can get back on the bandwagon. Basically spent the last 2 weeks hardly working out and overeating (although I was more active because we moved a carload every night)
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Slipped up and drank pop. Been working for hours without eating. I'm hungryyyyy. [/whines]
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Slipped up and drank pop. Been working for hours without eating. I'm hungryyyyy. [/whines]

After two months of none I have done this twice in a week. At least it was diet :laugh:
  • azsuzi
    Options

*hugs and pats her on the back*

Go eat girl! Its not good to let yourself get too hungry!