30 Day Shred ... Starting Sunday/Monday, Oct 9/10 ....

Options

Replies

• jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a question while doing the 30 day shred did you sign up for the 30 day unlimited access or did you just go by your daily calories here on MFP? Also is this 30 days straight or do you take days in between? I have the DVD and win i was going to sign up for the Unlimited Access I realized that you sign up wit CC. Wasn't sure is if was worth it or not. Thank you :smile:

I bought the video, but havent signed up for the 30-day access. I just plan on tracking calories on here and also plan on doing the video for 30 days straight. Anyone else use the 30-day access on here? If so, how do you like it?
  • swilliams26
    swilliams26 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    CW:228.0
    GW:140-150
  • jrnygirl
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a good start to their L1D1 or getting ready to start tomorrow!
    I'm off tomorrow, so I'll get the spreadsheet created and send you all emails with the link. As you start your Day 1, get your measurements to me as soon as you are able to. I would like to track measurements at the end of each level. I think most people tend to do 10 days of Level 1, 10 days at Level 2 and then 10 days at Level 3.
    Since we are all not starting on exactly the same day, just keep track of what day you are on and submit measurements for:
    Day 1 (start of Level 1)
    Day 11 (start of Level 2)
    Day 21 (start of Level 3)
    Day 31 (day after all Levels are done)

I just finished L1D1 and I am TIRED!!! But, am feeling good and cannot wait to get fit!
    :happy:
  • jrnygirl
    Options
    Hope everyone has had a good start to their L1D1 or getting ready to start tomorrow!
    I'm off tomorrow, so I'll get the spreadsheet created and send you all emails with the link. As you start your Day 1, get your measurements to me as soon as you are able to. I would like to track measurements at the end of each level. I think most people tend to do 10 days of Level 1, 10 days at Level 2 and then 10 days at Level 3.
    Since we are all not starting on exactly the same day, just keep track of what day you are on and submit measurements for:
    Day 1 (start of Level 1)
    Day 11 (start of Level 2)
    Day 21 (start of Level 3)
    Day 31 (day after all Levels are done)

I just finished L1D1 and I am TIRED!!! But, am feeling good and cannot wait to get fit!
    :happy:
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I will do my measurements Monday morning and get them off to you...starting tomorrow as my day 1 :0) Thanksgiving weekend - busy and LOTs of food! Looking forward to getting back to the dvd. :)
  • NiennaMarie
    Options
    Ive just done my day 4 and I don't think I'm struggling as much through it any more. It does get easier! :)
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im in gonna try again with this iv tried before but was yet to complete the 30days so here goes i will do Day 1 tonight and also take my measurments before hand good luck all :-)
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting this too after falling off the wagon quite spectacularly. I'll also be Turbo Jamming as a swift kick up the butt is required and I have 1 week to at least get enough lard off to get in the dress my hubby bought for my birthday night out!

May the Gods be with us all!!!
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred Measuremnets
    Starting weight-147
    neck-12.5
    bust-34
    waist-33.5
    hips-39.5
    both arms-10.5
    boths thighs-23.5
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    Ive just done my day 4 and I don't think I'm struggling as much through it any more. It does get easier! :)

That is good to hear... I did day 1 yesterday (about to do day 2 in a few minutes), and at work this morning I felt like I was shuffling around like a penguin from my legs being sore LOL.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    So....I had talked myself OUT of doing the shred today (pms and such) so I jumped on my exercise bike to do an hour on there instead! Well, at the 35 minute mark my display mysteriously shut itself off! Conincidently with the exact time left to do the shred???!!! So I pushed play on the dvd player and did it! Thanks mysterious MFP/JM30DS ghost!!!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok Day 1 complete weight and measurements taken before so here goes to another 29 days :-)

starting weight - 178lbs
    neck - 13.5
    waist - 40
    chest - 43
    thighs - 28
    hips - 47.5
    arms - 12
    calves - 15

this is the biggest i have ever been :-( so im going to work so hard at this good luck everyone :-)
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    I just finished day 2. I can't decide if it was slightly easier or harder than yesterday. Easier in I knew what to expect (moves/timing wise), harder in that I'm sore. Still feel like I'm shuffling like a penguin when I walk...brings a new meaning to erryday I'm shufflin', I guess, LOL.

I really need to buy a HRM so I can figure out how many dang calories this workout burns. I don't think I've ever sweat so much after just 20ish minutes, except for when I jog/run.
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I've done it twice but took a day off and am going to count today as my day one!

I was too very sore the first two times and a day of recovery has done me a world of good! Now I just have to get motivated to do it again tonight.

And don't worry about tracking my measurements! I'm just going to go by before and after photos which I promise to post!
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    So....I had talked myself OUT of doing the shred today (pms and such) so I jumped on my exercise bike to do an hour on there instead! Well, at the 35 minute mark my display mysteriously shut itself off! Conincidently with the exact time left to do the shred???!!! So I pushed play on the dvd player and did it! Thanks mysterious MFP/JM30DS ghost!!!

Way to stick to it! Go you! :D
  • Lelafin
    Lelafin Posts: 29 Member
    Options

haha that's awesome! I've also been kinda putting it off all day... I guess I'm going to just get it over with and see just how tough it is!
  • Lelafin
    Lelafin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW! I didn't realize I was so out of shape.. and I've been going to the gym pretty consistently for a while now. If this doesn't get me into shape and help me lose some inches and lbs fast, nothing will! I'm impressed. And dreading tomorrow haha.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) This will be my 3rd time starting the 30DS.... I am determined to finish it this time around :)

I am also starting TurboFire today as well. Going to go them together so hopefully I will have some amazing results soon :)

Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

~Michelle
  • JTThomas
    JTThomas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Started 30 DS today! I'm excited to join this support group with you guys
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done... Congrats everyone on completing day 1 !!!