Replies

• darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm 5.8 and I'll be happy at 150.
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    im shooting for around 155 or so-- I know that's where I feel best and I'll be in my size 8 skinny jeans!
  • kristennwinter
    kristennwinter Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    For right now, I'm aiming for 160, and I'll see where that takes me after that! :)
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I started with 160, then 145 now i';m thinking 135 will be perfect.
  • getthisweightgone
    Options
    5'9 and 180...Until I get there, I'll assess if I need to lose more or not. :] 97 more pounds to go!
  • ryry18
    ryry18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 3/4 and my goal weight is 145 ish. I am at 155 now and think I should be able to lose even more than that but i dont want to be skinny i want to stay fit
  • aschultz9
    Options
    Lots of variety here..I think it depends on where you "feel" your best. I have always struggled to determine my "frame" size or if I am "athletically" built?
    I feel my best at about 125. I am around 138 now, and feel chubby and find myself wearing baggy clothes. I work out daily, just need to clean up my diet.
  • cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 150 now but I think I will probably re-evaluate and shoot for 140 as my ultimate goal weight.
  • karenxdixon
    karenxdixon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My target is 145lbs but I may end up trying to get to 135lbs
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6.5"....i am 32 years old, a mother of 2 (2 and 4 years old). i work my *kitten* off every day and eat pretty well. i'm at 136-139 and would like to be closer to 133...but i also work to be FIT and TONED - not just 'skinny'. so, i'm happy where i'm at now - maybe just lose some body fat and turn it into more lean muscle!
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and a half, and 143ish now. Aiming for 130-135. I have a very, very large frame but am just not happy with my size at the moment. When I started, I was aiming for 170!
  • pehermann
    Options
    Back in HS (a long time ago) I weighed 115ish and I still had some luv handles. I have a small frame and I was very athletically built. I've shrunk a bit to 5'6" or so but my goal is 130. I'd probably be happy anywhere between 130 and 140 though. I'd say it really depends on how big your frame is.
  • Helen12Trees
    Options
    would love to get to 140 - then re-evaluate once I hit target! :-)
  • docshar
    docshar Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm almost 5'8" and my goal is 150, but ideally I'd like to get a little under that. It'll depend on how I look and feel at 150. With my build, if I went much lower than that I'd be too skinny. Heck, my doctor told me that health-wise, I didn't need to lose any more weight when I was about 15 pounds heavier than I am now!
  • MarLeeWay
    Options
    5'7 goal weight of 130 is not insane. Do what makes you happy! :) Good luck!
  • LyonInLondon
    LyonInLondon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'7" and 125-127lb goal. 130 is not a bad goal ... depends on what your frame is and how much is muscle/fat, etc. Sometimes, people are just being polite and don't realize that you just want to tone up that little bit more to get to where you like. So as long as you're healthy and go about losing the weight in a healthy way - I don't see the problem! :)
  • LyonInLondon
    LyonInLondon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'7" and 125-127lb goal. 130 is not a bad goal ... depends on what your frame is and how much is muscle/fat, etc. Sometimes, people are just being polite and don't realize that you just want to tone up that little bit more to get to where you like. So as long as you're healthy and go about losing the weight in a healthy way - I don't see the problem! :)
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    gonna re-assess at 140.
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    160-180 is where I'm aiming right now. But I think 150-155 is my healthy weight (to not be considered overweight). I don't think I'll look good if I'm too thin. I'd be happy with some meat on my bones as long as I can get a little toned too.
  • Jewels211
    Jewels211 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and aiming at 140. I may re-evaluate when I get closer, but that was the middle of the "healthy range" on BMI calculator websites, and it sounds about right for me...I think.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!