Mommy Challenge Part 3: Hot Mummies for Halloween!!!

Options

Replies

• shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    201, meh. My first weight loss goal is to get under 200 and it seems to be taunting me.
  • Alycra
    Alycra Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon Mommies!

Week 9/5/11-- 191lbs ----SW
    Week 9/12 --- 189.6 lbs
    Week 9/19 --- 188.0 lbs
    Week 9/26 --- 185.0 lbs
    Week 10/3 --- 182.0 lbs

Week 10/10 -- 181.6 lbs

Week 10/17--
    Week 10/24--
    Week 10/31---

This weeks loss --> 0.4

Total loss this challenge --> 9.4

Much smaller loss this week, but with a couple large loss weeks behind me, I am not worried about it. Hopefully an inches week to catch up with the weight :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    you ladies rock!! such amazing losses!! nicolerah, im so happy u got your move in! i just double shredded to rid my past weekend, here is to a new week! and special cheers to mrs.wilson for reaching the 8 pd mark :drinker:
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Week 9/5/11-- 240 lbs ----SW
    Week 9/12 --- 237 lbs
    Week 9/19 --- 235lbs
    Week 9/26---235lbs
    Week 10/3-- 232lbs
    Week 10/10-- 232lbs :sad:
    Week 10/17--
    Week 10/24--
    Week 10/31---

Total weight loss: 8 lbs
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 150.3!!! I am taking it! So close to the 140's :)
  • zsesteacher
    zsesteacher Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone hoping that everyone had an awesome columbus day!!!! As for me, I had a great time with my family...this week I only lost .3 of a pound so I'm down to 147.7....the good side of all of these is that I am losing alot of inches...I went to the store on Saturday and I bought a pair of nine west shorts in a size 14...I couldn't believe it...I saw them on the clearance rack and I said to myself I bet they fit me and they did...Yay!!!! they are stretch though but at least I'm fitting into some 14's...didn't wear 14's since like 15 years ago...

Yvette
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Mummies!!! its almost halloween!!! lets pep it up, step it up, lol. I am not going to lose the 8 pds that i planned but im not that sad. it seems to always take me a while to break plateaus and get used to eating at a certain weight level. my new goal in to hit an even 147 by halloween. my plan is to be a hot nurse and the hubs a doctor, lol, any costumes for u mummies?
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Great plan Latoya! I dont know that the husband and I are dressing up, but my babies are going to be a monkey and a transformer! =]
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I refuse to step on the scale!!!!!! I feel sooo bloated.. TOM is approaching... for Halloween, I really wanted to be Sookie from True Blood :) I am a huge huge huge Fan!!!!!! I read all the books and watch the show like it's my job :) Hubby wants to be a zombie!!!!!
  • miami_mimi
    Options
    Great plan Latoya! I dont know that the husband and I are dressing up, but my babies are going to be a monkey and a transformer! =]

HAHAHAHA my five year old wants to be a transformer sooo bad!! lol
  • lovecola06
    lovecola06 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Fellow Mummies!

Latoya, I love the idea of you and hubby playing doctor & nurse for halloween:tongue::laugh:

Mimi, I love your idea of the zombie hubby & vampire wife. Sounds fun too:wink:

Yvette, a huge congrats on your NSV! Buying smaller size clothing NEVER gets old. I was beginning to think I was the only person on MFP that was "celebrating" Columbus day on Monday. It's always nice to have a day off for a holiday that you have to look up to figure out which one it is:wink:

I'm too cheap to buy costumes for me n hubby, but our boys will both be monkeys. We'll probably just pass candy out like we did last year when I was still pregnant. It's always fun to see what all the neighborhood children(& parents) are wearing.

We're in the final weeks of our challenge, so it's time to step it up if we wanna be hot mummies in time for Halloween. We can do this ladies!!!
  • Twin22twin
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!!

So sorrry for the late reply, life has been busy, we had our Canadian Thanksgiving, and well....I ENJOYED!!! LOLOL

I am down only half a lb, but I guess it is better than nothing!!

Current weight= 144.5 lbs

Here are my results below:

Check-in:

Week 9/5/11--- 156.5 lb
    Week 9/12 --- 152 lb
    Week 9/19 --- 150.5 lb
    Week 9/26--- 146.5 lbs
    Week 10/3-- 145
    Week 10/10-- 144.5 (weighed in on wednesday Oct 12th)
    Week 10/17--
    Week 10/24--
    Week 10/31---

Total weight loss: 12 lbs

Can hardly wait to see 140 lb!!
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well on wednesday the scale said 148.6 woohoo! Finally in the 140's ! I also did day 1 of L3 30DS the night before so I'm sure that helped
  • heatherjames84
    Options
    Mummies!!! its almost halloween!!! lets pep it up, step it up, lol. I am not going to lose the 8 pds that i planned but im not that sad. it seems to always take me a while to break plateaus and get used to eating at a certain weight level. my new goal in to hit an even 147 by halloween. my plan is to be a hot nurse and the hubs a doctor, lol, any costumes for u mummies?

Thinking of being a sexy Dorothy from Wizard of Oz
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    How cute! Which does he want to be? Colton chose Bumble Bee... but it was really a toss up.. he couldnt figure out why he cant be optimus prime too! lol
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    :drinker: :mummies!!! hi!!! i love dressing up the babies for halloween!! Kristyn and mimi im sure the boys will be the cutest transformers ever! and lovecola we need pics of the monkeys, im sure u will take plenty :laugh: jezz..the 140's yaaaaaaaaaay!!!! congrats to you. lets keep up the great work!! and heather im sure u will do dorthoy of Oz justice, lol! how is everyone? 30 day shred has me hungry all day!! from discussions, i think i need to but more focus back into protein. changed my macros back to 30/30/40 so we will see how this goes...this hunger is no bueno!
  • heatherjames84
    Options
    Thanks Latoya!!! My daughter is gonna be a Monarch Butterfly....we tried the costume on last night...she was so cute...
  • miami_mimi
    Options
    How cute! Which does he want to be? Colton chose Bumble Bee... but it was really a toss up.. he couldnt figure out why he cant be optimus prime too! lol

He wants to be both, switch them up through the weekend and activities! he's such a nut!!! today was crazy sock day at school.... he was sooo funny! he wore his shorts with baseball socks and told his daddy " daddy you're crazy, these socks are crazy, I'm crazy!!!!" I love him!!!!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    you ladies rock!! such amazing losses!! nicolerah, im so happy u got your move in! i just double shredded to rid my past weekend, here is to a new week! and special cheers to mrs.wilson for reaching the 8 pd mark :drinker:

Hey girl.. I didnt move in quite yet.. that night I slept there, we'd actually partially fixed up the bedroom and were working on installing curtain rods etc.. still have a couple minor things to do before we move in next week.. However, after we move in, I have some stuff to do up there, like finish some tiling etc.. but I really want to move in, so I am doing it before I completely finish the place. It did feel really great to actually sleep there though.. after ALL the hard work!!

Anytime you come down to Trinidad, you're welcome to stay over!! Not much space, but we'll make it work!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    So glad you got to stay in your apartment finally Nicole! All the work you've put in will pay off in no time!
    Great job with the losses Ladies!
    Lisafred- I completely agree on the water intake. Makes a huge difference with me as well when i up the water!

Had a few NSV over the weekend. Went to one store, tried on a size 6 and a size 7 jeans.... Both were too big! Then went to American Eagle, all my jeans from there are 8s, tried on 3 pairs of size 6 and they all fit loosely. Then at JCPennys tried on a pair of size 4 Levi's, and those fit! Im finally getting to use all the gift cards I got last xmas! Only ended up buying 1 pair of 6s from A&E because they were a litttle loose and didnt want to waste all my giftcards to have a bunch of 6s that are too big in a couple months. Happy Monday Mummies lets make this week great! I dont know what it is about this challenge, maybe its summer and al its distractions being gone, but we are all really hitting it hard. I also think it may be the small goal of 8lbs... or how short the challenge is? Not sure but its working! woooohoooo!!!

:happy:

Edit- My other NSVs this week, finished another round of the shred with out missing a single day, and Im weigh less then when I got pregnant!!!!! (and that is with giant boobs from nursing still :bigsmile: )

Hey... Thanks a mil for you encouraging words... and Congrats on all your hard work!!