MFP team purple..

Options

Replies

• vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Okay, back again! :smile: Our combined total team weight loss was 4.3 pounds . . so we get 4 draws.
    Do we each want to pick one favorite # and then maybe case #1 for the #1 team . . TEAM PURPLE!!!!!!!

YAY team!!!!!! :smile:
  • rachdlew
    rachdlew Posts: 108
    Options
    Ok so we had to have out weights in yesterday and I lost another pound that showed this morning lol boooo I gues ti will go towards next weeks weigh in. I am hopeing for 230 by the next weigh in. I am really going to push it this week.
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    Ok so we had to have out weights in yesterday and I lost another pound that showed this morning lol boooo I gues ti will go towards next weeks weigh in. I am hopeing for 230 by the next weigh in. I am really going to push it this week.

Go get 'em Rachel! Burn those calories! :smile: You are going to ROCK next week's weigh in . . I just know it!
  • rachdlew
    Options
    OK I have a plan of attack tell me what you guys think. I like to watch at least one movie before I got to bed I plan on watching that movie and doing step ups the only thing that will suck is counting them. I think if we do at least 45 minutes of step ups a night we can win this. I have no stairs to use so I cant count actual steps and I also have to do step ups at the gym on weight days but its with weights and the step comes up to the tp of my knee OUCH. I am thinking if we can all find something in our house the is about as tall as a step and do step ups on it we will kill it man. What do you think?
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    YES . . I totally agree. You can even use a step stool at home (that's what I plan on using, a Rubbermaid step stool) and I have stairs at my house, thank goodness. A double flight to my front door. BTW, Tira just informed me that only the "up" steps count, not steps going down. UGH I was counting them all tonight. Should we make a daily goal or just leave that up to the individual team members?

GO PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have this in the bag!! :smile:
  • rachdlew
    Options
    YES . . I totally agree. You can even use a step stool at home (that's what I plan on using, a Rubbermaid step stool) and I have stairs at my house, thank goodness. A double flight to my front door. BTW, Tira just informed me that only the "up" steps count, not steps going down. UGH I was counting them all tonight. Should we make a daily goal or just leave that up to the individual team members?

I think that we should set personal goals but post it here to let everyone on the team know that way you will push harder. I think the first night we see how far we can get then we start to make our goals and we do more and more every night and post our results here and the next days goals. I will start tonight and after I am finished I will post what I did and my goals for the next evening. I think this will push us all to do better. What ya think.
  • vikesfanmb
    Options

I think that we should set personal goals but post it here to let everyone on the team know that way you will push harder. I think the first night we see how far we can get then we start to make our goals and we do more and more every night and post our results here and the next days goals. I will start tonight and after I am finished I will post what I did and my goals for the next evening. I think this will push us all to do better. What ya think.

Love it! :smile: So far, I have done a measly 443 steps tonight since coming home from the gym. And it's almost 11 pm here on the East coast so I will be turning in soon. BUT tomorrow I will be stair-stepping until I am ready to drop!! LOL Thank goodness my work has several flights of stairs cuz I will be at work all day tomorrow and guess what I'll be doing on my break times? Here I come, stairs!! :smile:
  • rachdlew
    Options

Tomorrow is my leg day at the gym so I will not be doing many to save my strength lol

Love it! :smile: So far, I have done a measly 443 steps tonight since coming home from the gym. And it's almost 11 pm here on the East coast so I will be turning in soon. BUT tomorrow I will be stair-stepping until I am ready to drop!! LOL Thank goodness my work has several flights of stairs cuz I will be at work all day tomorrow and guess what I'll be doing on my break times? Here I come, stairs!! :smile:
    [/quote

Tomorrow is my leg day at the gym so I will not be doing many to save my strength lol
  • rachdlew
    Options
    Ok guys I got 2000 steps in tonight and my goal for tomorrow is 2500-3000 I have legs tomorrow at the gym so I am not sure how sore I will be but I WILL step it out tomorrow evening. Come on Team Purple we got this I know you guys can do double what I do come on lets get it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    I'm on it today!! I'll be doing stairs at work on my break times (and in between when I can!) and I hope to achieve at least 3000 steps today if not more!!

GO PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • Stormy65
    Stormy65 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How can we join a team??????? I would love to do this!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    Season 2 is closed actually to new members. But I believe there will be a season 3 that you can join! :smile: I would suggest befriending MFPBiggestloser (that's the username) and you can follow along with the rest of season 2 and get the inside "scoop" on when the next season starts.

Good luck to you! :smile:
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    :smile: Well, my Purple ladies . . tonight must have been my "extra boost of energy" night because I've already done a little over 3000 steps today and I still planning on doing a few more! I rocked out almost 2400 at the gym alone!

I'm trying to "make up" for the last couple of days when I only had around 700 steps.

How is everyone else doing? :smile:
  • rachdlew
    Options
    Knocked out 4000 steps toinight so that puts me to about 6400 all together. I am hopeing to reach over 10000 steps before Sunday. GO PURPLE!!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    Go Rachel!! Go Purple!!! :smile:

10,000 is an awesome goal by week's end. I am going to try for that too! Who else is with us? :smile:
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    Just a quick reminder to all of us on Team Purple . . .

Please be sure to get your weights and number of stairs/steps by 5 pm today! :smile:

Thanks and GO PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    My total steps were 9,667 this week. How about everyone else . . care to share? :smile:
  • rachdlew
    Options
    15000 was my final count I am kinda bummed to know we have to vote ffor someone now it is so much easier when they make the decision
  • vikesfanmb
    Options
    Well, I think we all need to get our heads together on this vote . . talk about tough, I don't want to be responsible for voting someone off . . would love to hear some feedback from others, please?? :smile:
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi guys ... I know my step count was low, but it was because I had to run a half marathon on Saturday (which I did and I rocked it).

I would love to stay on ... but I understand being the new person to this team that I am likely going to be voted off.

Let me know who you would like me to vote for..