Movie Quote Game

Options

Replies

• Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Next:
    "Well, here's my first question: Do you think it's a little dangerous handing out guns at a bank?"

Bowling for Columbine

NEXT:

"There are a lot of people at Versailles today."
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Next:
    "Well, here's my first question: Do you think it's a little dangerous handing out guns at a bank?"

Bowling for Columbine

NEXT:

"There are a lot of people at Versailles today."

Marie Antoinette

"Five foot ten, strongly built, about a hundred and eighty pounds; hair blonde, eyes pale blue. He'd be about thirty-five now. He said he lived in Philadelphia, but he may have lied. That's all I can remember, but if I think of any more, I will let you know. Oh, and Senator, just one more thing: love your suit!"
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Marie Antoinette

"Five foot ten, strongly built, about a hundred and eighty pounds; hair blonde, eyes pale blue. He'd be about thirty-five now. He said he lived in Philadelphia, but he may have lied. That's all I can remember, but if I think of any more, I will let you know. Oh, and Senator, just one more thing: love your suit!"

Silence of the Lambs

"What are you doing? These are mine. These are my workers. They should be on my train. They're skilled munitions workers. They're essential. Essential girls. Their fingers polish the insides of shell metal casings. How else am I to polish the inside of a 45 millimeter shell casing? You tell me. You tell me!"
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Answer: Silence of the lambs.

New one: "...We was gonna close the deal but then Billy insulted one of them and the heavy set girl said that I had a receding hairline and I was a few pounds over weight. And, I was like, "Go f-@& yourself!".........(looks at someone that just arrived) I swallowed a bug" --character leaves.
  • NHGirl23
    Options

New one: "...We was gonna close the deal but then Billy insulted one of them and the heavy set girl said that I had a receding hairline and I was a few pounds over weight. And, I was like, "Go f-@& yourself!".........(looks at someone that just arrived) I swallowed a bug" --character leaves.

This one is from Good Will Hunting, and the previous one was Schindler's List.

New quote:

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options

This one is from Good Will Hunting, and the previous one was Schindler's List.

New quote:

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Animal House

" I'm not disputing the loveliness of the church, John. It's the firmness of the buttocks I'm worried about"
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    " I'm not disputing the loveliness of the church, John. It's the firmness of the buttocks I'm worried about"
    Calendar Girls!

Next:

"All's I can tell you is I could take on England, but I couldn't take on one heroin addict."
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Calendar Girls!

Next:

"All's I can tell you is I could take on England, but I couldn't take on one heroin addict."

The Filth and the Fury.

"Story of my life. I always get the fuzzy end of the lollipop."
  • ansonrinesmith
    ansonrinesmith Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Some Like it Hot!

"Can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?"
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Boondock Saints

"You know I think you're the only girl in the world who can stand on a stage with a spotlight in her eye and still see a diamond inside a man's pocket."
  • RockAShelley
    RockAShelley Posts: 53 Member
    Options

"You know I think you're the only girl in the world who can stand on a stage with a spotlight in her eye and still see a diamond inside a man's pocket."

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes!

"Spanking a child turns him into a snot. Fear, that's what makes him a man. I know a place where a man's worth is measured by the ears hanging off his dog tags.
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Tropic Thunder

"I would rather have my testicles spread out like a wafer and then have them covered in a layer of honey and then have wasps come and sting me and then have them covered in another layer of vinegar and then have it worn as a swimming cap by a Nazi. I'd rather have that than spend another second with her."
  • avalonms
    Options
    "I would rather have my testicles spread out like a wafer and then have them covered in a layer of honey and then have wasps come and sting me and then have them covered in another layer of vinegar and then have it worn as a swimming cap by a Nazi. I'd rather have that than spend another second with her."
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

"Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation."
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    This is Spinal tap

"We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other. "
  • NHGirl23
    Options
    Best in Show

“You keep using that word. I don’t think it means what you think it means.”
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    The Princess Bride.

"I am finished doing what I swore an oath to God 28 years ago to never do again. I've created, "something that kills people." And in that purpose, I was a success. I've done this because, philosophically, I am sympathetic to your aim. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut."
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    Kill Bill Vol 1

"And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse."
  • avalonms
    Options
    Kill Bill Vol 1

"And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse."
    National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Next:

You know they used to have the shows start, right. They'd have the singers and the players and the different parts of the show. Then the master of ceremonies would come out, you know, just before the finale and explain that after the finale and after the kids go home they'd have the midnight ramble ... and the songs would get a little big juicier and the jokes would get a little funnier and the prettiest dancer would really get down and shake it a few times.
  • Fatchickslim
    Options
    The last waltz.

" Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens."
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    16 Candles

New one: DM: By comparison, the Surprise is a somewhat aged man-o-war. Am I not correct?
    CJA: Would you call me an aged man-o-war, doctor? The Surprise is not old; no one would call her old. She has a bluff bow, lovely lines. She's a fine seabird: weatherly, stiff and fast... very fast, if she's well handled. No, she's not old; she's in her prime.