Interesting ways you've noticed you're losing weight...

Options

Replies

• andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sitting on hard surfaces is considerably less comfortable without all the *kitten* padding.

^So true

Ditto!! I thought it was just me!
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My work ID badge hangs down lower than it used to. :D

Me too! (love your profile pic!!!)
  • skinnyquinny84
    skinnyquinny84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had to get my engagement ring re-sized!
  • dazlite
    dazlite Posts: 45
    Options
    I had to get my engagement ring re-sized!

After I lost 3 stone (42lbs) my wedding ring kept falling off! I too had to get it resized :glasses:
  • pinkposca
    pinkposca Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feeling shoulder bones for first time in years
  • RichLove1
    RichLove1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great replies, some of them made me smile/chuckle and congrats to everybody!. Such a great feeling when you notice these things isn't it :glasses:

Keep them coming
  • CharlieLB1980
    Options
    I am now wearing a belt with my fav pair of trousers which I used to have to undo when sitting in the car!!!!!
    Wohooo! Now just waiting for them to fall down to my ankles of their own accord!.........obviously NOT when in public!! ;o) xx
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    There's always that thing with the belt. Where I keep having to go back further and further notches. Shirts and the like feeling looser, baggier.. That area of fat on your body you like to tug on to remind yourself how fat you are starts to disappear. I sometimes get a feeling like I'm lighter as I walk. Those are a few things I've noticed.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Mainly clothes not feeling as tight. I have a few tops that used to be really tight and dig into upper arm/shoulder or in sleeveless it would dig in under my arms/lats. Now if I wear them and hold my arms up and out the the side, there's a visible stretched gap where it used to be tight. And being able to fit into jeans i haven't been able to for years.

Also, visible collarbones (although I'm not too keen on that part, I'd rather the weight came more off my stomach!)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Seeing i have a muscle next to my quad!

An Avenue Q t-shirt i bought, only to find it was waaaay too small, i can now fit in it perfectly!

My old work trousers, that use to cut into my stomach, now falling straight down with enough room to get both my arms in!
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    I can sit cross legged with one leg on my office chair! next goal: Both legs! :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    i'm getting hit on a lot more.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My face no longer looks swollen. I gained most of my fat around my cheeks, chin, and jawline. It made my facial features look really tiny on my head (really weird), but it's looking more and more reasonable now.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I bought a dress last night, XL, was worried it would be snug still. When I tried it in, hubby said we could have bought it a size smaller. Holy Crap! Will I actually soon be able to wear some things that don't have extra as part of the size?
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    It was easier to shave my legs. Not so easy now that I have a growing baby in the way but before, totally easier.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I lost my pants carrying the laundry up the stairs the other day, lol

you look fabulous! great job and congrats :)
  • juscallmeb
    Options
    Sitting on hard surfaces is considerably less comfortable without all the *kitten* padding.

LOL that is awesome.. ;0)
  • juscallmeb
    Options
    I bought a dress last night, XL, was worried it would be snug still. When I tried it in, hubby said we could have bought it a size smaller. Holy Crap! Will I actually soon be able to wear some things that don't have extra as part of the size?

That is great! :) Good for you.
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I really love this thread!

I've noticed a lot of the same things; the ring, watch, shoes, coats all feel too loose. I am not a tall person, just 5' 4" (or 1.62 m), and I now remember why I had to buy my clothes in the boys department of the clothing store; the normal men's clothing store doesn't even have my size. I guess it's back to the boys department for me.
  • juscallmeb
    Options
    A few things for me:
    some rings that I have from 2-3 years ago fall off.. yet rings from middle school/high school now fit. :)

My shoes seem bigger.. I tend to fall out of my high heels..

that's all I can think of for now. :)