30 (lovely ladies) Doing 30 with Jillian! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Tom is destroying my willpower right now...I've had chocolate covered raisins, peanuts, and now pudding. I don't even really like chocolate any other time of the month, this blows!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Same thing happens to me...I could care less about chocolate & sweets other then a few day's a month!!! I guess it could be worse we could crave it all of the time! I am dealing with the same thing right now (haven't given in yet...but I know I will). I make sure I have some 90 calorie packs in the cupboard my fav being Thinsations chocolate covered pretzels :tongue:
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Tom is evil I say!!!!!! I ate a piece of french silk pie that was left over 1hr before I went to bed last night!!! Uggg

And now I find out I have only been really burning half the cals I thought I was!!!

So I will be lucky to see any real changes doing this 30DS but I won't give up!!!!

EVERYONE is doing so Awesome, keep up the great work!!
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 8 of Level 2 and tonight I'm going to peek at level 3 - Thanks for all of your encouragement I really needed it the past 2 days!!!! Many thanks - You Guys Rock!!!!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Hey everyone, hope you're enjoying your 30DS! I did Day 5 L2 yesterday and it was a challenge! I'm really trying to not miss any more days because I leave for a road trip on the 28th so I need to be done by then!! Have a great day!!! :wink:
  • lauram_23
    Options
    So I think that I am going to start Level 2 today, I am getting bored of level 1. I am getting better with L1 but it's still pretty hard, do you think I could handle L2 if L1 is still hard for me?
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I sucked it up and did day 6!
  • Asil76
    Options
    Good Job! I will be doing day 8 of Level 2 tomorrow when all that I really want to do is skip ahead to Level 3 but I promised myself I would do the full 30 days :P
  • catundra75
    Options
    Finished day 9 of level 2.
  • Asil76
    Options
    Finished Day 8 of Level 2 and I am STILL struggling with those V Squats I can only manage to get in a total 60 when I am done and still no where near what they are doing...I do squats while they carry on :tongue: I do 15 pause then 15 more x2 and my arms hurt just thinking about doing more :noway: but I want to be able to finish off with 80 & I only have 2 more day's left!!!

I hope you are all doing well :drinker:
  • msmayor
    Options
    This morning I completed day 9 Level 2..... and the V squats are a killer!!!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    Way To Go Ladies!!! Finished Day 3 of L3 and I pushed through!
    Trying hard to use the 5lbs throughout but the jumping jacks with weights I can't. This level is non- stop sweating and shaky arms and legs!!! Hoping to get in something else to bring up the cal burn today!
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm back.... I had to take 10 days off of the shred due to some family issues that required me to take a 10 day visit home.... I restarted on the 11th, though and am sooo excited to get the results you all have had. I will post my measurements tomorrow.
  • msmayor
    Options
    Way To Go Ladies!!! Finished Day 3 of L3 and I pushed through!
    Trying hard to use the 5lbs throughout but the jumping jacks with weights I can't. This level is non- stop sweating and shaky arms and legs!!! Hoping to get in something else to bring up the cal burn today!
    I noticed your calorie burn this is with your hrm? I'm hoping for more calorie burn as I most of the time eat my cals back....hey try jump rope - that's what I do when I need a quick 100 cal burn like 12-15min.....I've been walking on my treadmill at 3.5 8%incline for 20 mins or so to burn another 200 and sometimes I switch up with jump rope - but my hrm is soooooo helpful - it dictates my cal burn.....and my food intake hehehehe
  • catundra75
    Options
    Finished day 10 of level 2!! :happy: I certainly improved on level 2, but I still have a hard time with the squat thrusts and plank jacks. Mostly because my shoulders are burning!!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Day 6 L2 30DS! This is HARD!!! I feel it pushes my upper body really really hard, especially the last set of squats where you lift your arms - ouch!:grumble:
  • lauram_23
    Options
    I finished L1 day 7 yesterday! I am getting a bit better but i still struggle pretty bad:( I fear I will NEVER be able to do all the push-ups, just not in the cards for me lol. Great job keeping with it ladies, you are doing amazing!!!
  • shellbell1993
    Options
    So just finshed Day 4 of L3 and I am feeling the pain... Good pain that is!!! Hopefully I will get a run in sometime today (that is if these wind and rain storms go away) if not i will maybe try to do L1 and L2 to get in extra cal burn.

So we are off on a family getaway tomorrow for the night, so I will be skipping the workout (not happy about it) We will be at an indoor waterpark, walking around with two teenage girls and preteen girl and a 4 year old boy (he will be very bored) shopping and exploring the city. Wish me luck!

Good job everyone and have a great weekend!!!!
  • Asil76
    Options
    Last day of Level 2 for me :happy: :happy:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend
  • Asil76
    Options
    I took a look at Level 3 and I am excited to start it!!! I think I will be starting off using my 4lb weights. Anyone else doing Level 3....what are your thoughts on it???

Lisa