Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed) - Week #12

Options

Replies

• PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey Gang ~ I just had to change my profile to get in the Halloween spirit! I love the fall..I wish we had it here in CA. Today it was over 100!!!!

I decided to take today off from exercise. I have closed out my diary with 15 calories to spare. I am feeling good and going to catch up on my water. Weigh in tomorrow anything can happen :huh:

NeurotcVirgo ~ WOW you have come sooo far. How long has it taken you??? I am inspired. It is great that you have those pictures...we all have some doosies tucked away. Thanks for sharing!!! glad you are feeling better! Don't beat yourself up if you are sick you're sick. Now that you are better go kick some butt!!!!

Catlin ~ Feel better!!! Good job on the water and tea :drinker:

Have a good night :yawn:
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Sorry for everyones challenges and struggles... Keep your chin up everything happens for a reason... It will work out!!!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Well it's Friday here and I am off on a hen do tonight, it's an 80's theme night and there is a sit down meal, which is not particulary healthy so I will be hitting the gym hard tommorrow.

I lost again this week 2.2lbs
    Current weight 220.2
    So 20 lbs to shift now, fingers crossed I can do it.
    Sorry to here about your job Jenn that is not what you need with Christmas round the corner, I will keep my fingers crossed for you, and send good thoughts your way,

Enjoy your weekend ladies.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Hey Gang ~ I just had to change my profile to get in the Halloween spirit! I love the fall..I wish we had it here in CA. Today it was over 100!!!!

I decided to take today off from exercise. I have closed out my diary with 15 calories to spare. I am feeling good and going to catch up on my water. Weigh in tomorrow anything can happen :huh:

NeurotcVirgo ~ WOW you have come sooo far. How long has it taken you??? I am inspired. It is great that you have those pictures...we all have some doosies tucked away. Thanks for sharing!!! glad you are feeling better! Don't beat yourself up if you are sick you're sick. Now that you are better go kick some butt!!!!

Catlin ~ Feel better!!! Good job on the water and tea :drinker:

Have a good night :yawn:

Thanks! Hope you have a good weigh in tomorrow! I just past my 1 yr mark on MFP. So 50lbs in a year, not to bad. Wasn't as good as I wanted, but not bad. lol
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Aww Jen, I'm sorry to hear about work. :( The challenges look good, I have quite a few friends I totally need to get in contact with. Its sad really.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 160.8

Headed in the wrong direction... :ohwell:
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    CW: 234.4

down 2 lbs

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!!! Not sure you could possibly understand how happy I am that it is, indeed, FRIDAY!!!!

Let the weigh-ins begin!!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful week and has a weekend of enjoyment planned ahead :flowerforyou:
  • MarlenaLB
    Options
    I weigh in this morning at 128.

Jenn I am so sorry to hear about your job. I will pray that your boss will come to their senses and secure your job for you or that you will find a job where all your hard work is appreciated. Thank you for all the hard work you have put into this challenge. You work long hours and still find time to support and challenge everyone. If I work as hard on this challenge as you do I will be to my goal weight in no time.
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    CW: 186.6. Now only 6 oz up from the beginning of my trip. I have had 2 days of good eating and diuresed most of the salt I ate on plane and in airport!!!! Now just need to be reasonable in the weekend. Good luck everyone....hope you all have great weekend. Keep up the good work.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    CW: 163.2

This is up .2 but I'll take it I have had horrible allergy issues all week! I actually almost feel normal today..but still light headed and congested. I figure I will continue to take the rest of the week off and hopefully will be hard back at it Monday.

I know I dont really post much, but I do want you all to know I read every post and have prayed for the sick and sick family members, those that were down, and been happy to read the good news.....I will continue to do so :flowerforyou:
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Good Friday all,
    I will be weighing in on Monday and I feel really confident that I will be losing a lot of water weight. Whoo hoo. Have a great day everyone!!
  • cohawk11
    Options
    I know I dont really post much, but I do want you all to know I read every post and have prayed for the sick and sick family members, those that were down, and been happy to read the good news.....I will continue to do so :flowerforyou:

This is an awesome quote, and exactly how I feel!! I don't reply about every illness, challenge, setback, or success, but I read everything, and truly pray for each one of you in every situation you're in. Such an amazing group of unique individuals, but all with a common goal to make positive changes in life, and to support everyone else here along the way...

I do not like my scale. CW: 136 so it refuses to budge, which is extremely frustrating, but it is what it is, and I will just have to deal with it and work through it. GOOD LUCK to everyone else for a WONDERFUL WEIGH IN and have a fantastic weekend!!! :flowerforyou:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hey CCC ~ Busy day today. I did get my exercise in this morning which is different for me. It feels great to have it over with :laugh:

CW 185.6
    down 2 but really one since I gained last week. I am super happy and ready for a great weekend :drinker:

Hope all is well with you all - have an AMAZING DAY!!!!
  • APO_Katie
    APO_Katie Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes! I'm finally feeling better So glad to hear everyone is getting their positivity on! Lol

Phoenix IF- I am a frequent scale visitor also! Every morning !

Az- great job glad to hear your spirits are lifting!

Jenn- I'm so sorry to hear about your job struggles. I hope you can either find something new or get a certainty in this job!

Angie- so glad to hear ody gets to go home!! That is fantastic!!

Guys we did not get the puppy :-/ i have mixed emotions. I wanted ti make her life better but sadly she didn't fit into our lives. She was already to big for our house and she was only 4
    Months old.
  • sfalk1977
    sfalk1977 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've done all but 10 minutes of the dancing from the physical challenge this week and walked 16 miles so far. I should do another 10 miles before monday. I've taken a couple of weeks off doing 30 day shred after I completed 31 days. I just fancied a change. I've just started my step aerobics DVD for the first time and will see how I go with that - I'm planning to do a 2 week stretch if my knees hold out and then reassess.

As far as ringing a friend - I speak to all my friends on a weekly basis so didn't know how to complete this challenge. I've decided I'm going to ring my sister in law tomorrow as I haven't spoken to her for a few months and we have children more or less the same ages.

Food wise, I've not been great - I'm mostly under goal but my food choices have been quite high in sugar and fat. I need to work on that! I'm usually quite good at making good choices but I'm having a bit of a blip over the last couple of weeks.

Sarah
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Jenn, I'm sorry about the job situation. What's worked for me in the past is to just blast everyone I know (regardless of how well I know them) letting them know I'm looking. You never know when someone from your past (or present!) may have a lead for you.

Sending positive vibes your way!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    Have been having a great week and lost all the weight I gained on my recent trip(daily weigher) and stepped on the scale this morning to find it isn't working. Hope its just batteries. I had a terrible run in with a co-worker this afternoon and she attacked me hard core in front of my boss and two physician colleagues! I hope this doesn't cause me to ruin all the hard work of the week:) I will try and get batteries tomorrow and weigh in Sunday. Good weekend to everyone!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Jenn -- I am putting your job situation on my prayer list.

Angie - I hope Ody recovers well at home - I am sure he will be happier at home.

johanna_elaine - It is sweet that you tried to help the puppy, but we have to know our limits too. I know we couldn't have a big dog in our house either. Hopefully she will find the right family to fit into.

This morning I put on my barn jacket which has gotten several years use from me & which I already know before putting it on that it doesn't zip over my hips. Well... this morning I thought I would give zipping it up a shot & it DID zip!! And not only that, but it wasn't even tight!!! Well that nsv lasted me most of the morning. It still makes me smile & I just wanted to share.