Jillian Michaels ''Ripped in 30'' Challenge starting Monday

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'm hangIng in there with level 1. Did it again today. Love that it's short enough not to kill me and long / intense enough to feel like I've done something great for myself. Keep it up peeps :)
  • Jezzabelly
    Options
    Day 5 level 3 done!!!! I'm thinking about doing a second week of level 3 not sure yet. I think I am going to continue doing this dvd 5 days a week though.
  • michelledruss
    michelledruss Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 1 level 3 - Not sure if I am liking it yet. It isn't as bad as the plank cardio but I am not sure if I was working it because I was trying to balance through most of the moves and so had to go a little bit slower. Plus it hurts my feet to do the one leg jump thing, my feet ache from it.
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of week 4-WOW love it
  • Michelleando
    Options
    Will be getting my week 3 day 2 JM RI30 on in about an hour....she is kickin' my a@* and I am seeing and feeling the difference. I have also started runnning/walking intervals to my woekouts 3 days a week. I have lost 10.5 pounds in just over 2 weeks:) Grand Cayman Islands here I come...Nov 8th flight leaves LAX!
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone! I am excited for everyone's results!!!! I am doing the 30 day shred, but started about the same time as this group did. My clothes are fitting differently and my backside has hurt for 24 days straight but I am very excited. I just saw a two pound drop the past couple days which is nice. You all can do it!!! I like the shred so much I might do it a second time through before I try ripped. I struggle with the plank pose as well, and tweaked my shoulder a bit, and I am afraid to do it again. I think I need a bit more strength before Ripped. I have stuck to the shred and have only skipped 3 days (all Saturdays). I do pretty well with my calories and for the last 10 days of the shred I am trying to add an extra 20 minutes of walking or something, since I have more energy and I am no longer 'gurgling my heart' after a completed level.

Let's finish this week out in style!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    we did it we did it ...great job everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!