"Fit For The New Year - Biggest Loser Challenge" (Closed Gro

Options

Replies

• NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I think I totally lost my motivation :sad: I want it back! :cry:

Man I so wouldn't last on the BL show...the trainers would yell at me until I was in the fetal position in the corner crying.
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    you can do this neuroticvirgo....we're all here to encourage and i know you have it in you to succeed......get up and go hard.....youre awesome!!!
  • scgma
    scgma Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    None of us could do the things they do...we have lives out here! My fav show was a couple of season ago and they did a segment "after"the workout...it was in a room we never see, the group was being rubbed down, iced down and soaking sore muscles!! When I say rubbed down- the dr was stretching the calves out, not massage/// when I say iced- they had ice bags strapped to the shins, shoulders and the soak looked like a baseball pitchers elbow soaks in after the game!!!!!!
    The show is soooo focused..it is awesome but even they tell the "losers" that the ranch is not the real world !!!

You are dooooing so awesome !!!! Give yourself a pat on the back !!! So you needed a breather, thats ok !!!
    NOW, DROP AND GIVE ME 20!!!! FASTER, FASTER, HARDER!!!!
    and know we all love you !!! LOL
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Awesome job out there BL folks!!! Amazing crunch numbers!! Ya'll are definately competition!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Thanks for the perk up you guys! I'm feeling much better today, so hoping to get back into action. :bigsmile:
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Having a mega terrific day thus far :) I got my new scale yesterday and weighed in this morning, lost 3 pounds :)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    Having a mega terrific day thus far :) I got my new scale yesterday and weighed in this morning, lost 3 pounds :)

GREAT JOB......KEEP ON ROCKIN GIRLIE=)
  • scgma
    Options
    did a sneak peak on the scale..ooooo I like this number, I pray it holds!!!!!!!
    I know inches dont count but I have to brag...5 inches lost this week !!!! 2 in waist, .5 on bust(not sure if I like that one) .5 on arms and .5 on thighs AND 1 .5 on hips !!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I know inches dont count but I have to brag...5 inches lost this week !!!! 2 in waist, .5 on bust(not sure if I like that one) .5 on arms and .5 on thighs AND 1 .5 on hips !!

Dang! WTG, 5 inches is great!
  • atd81
    Options

Wow!! That's a lot of loss for a week, congratulations!! :)
  • scgma
    Options
    actually it is 2 weeks but still I was soooo tickled !!
  • atd81
    Options
    actually it is 2 weeks but still I was soooo tickled !!

Ummm, still!! That's a great loss for an entire month if you ask me! :)
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    hows everybody doing.....today was a good day for me.....hope it was for yall.....tomorrow is a new day, who's ready for next week's challenges?
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Alright! I'm ready for this week! Last week I was totally lame and not doing well. But not this time!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    im killin it this week.....hope yall are
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Alright! I'm ready for this week! Last week I was totally lame and not doing well. But not this time!

Come on girl, get up and go!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options
    im killin it this week.....hope yall are

I'm sleepy this week
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    Options

Considering you don't have a lot of weight left to lose this is AMAZING!! Great job
  • scgma
    Options
    Weather is toooo nice to stay inside...walk/jog/run 8 miles today !!!! Whoo hoo !!!!! after migraine yesterday this is such an awesome day for me !!!
    Go Yellow !!
  • achampionsheart
    Options
    glad to hear that everyone's doing well.....ive had a great week....checked the scale thurs. and i ahve to say it indicated a loss....but im waitin till sunday (if my nerves will allow..hehe) and i will post then.....GO TEAL....