New 30 day shred group!!! ALL WELCOME!!! :o)

Options

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late, but I'll do this with you!

Not late, just in time!!! :flowerforyou:

Welcome to the group :drinker:
  • melgibson
    Options
    :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:

WE HAVE 115 PEOPLE IN OUR SHREDDING GROUP STARTING ON MONDAY 17TH OCTOBER!!! :noway:

WOW... ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! :bigsmile:

I KNEW JILLIAN WAS POPULAR BUT THIS IS MENTAL!!! :tongue:

WE ARE GOING TO BE WICKED AT THIS, SUCH A BIG GROUP IS BOUND TO HAVE SUCCESS, I AM TOTALLY UP FOR IT AND CAN NOT WAIT TO GET STARTED, I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE OUR TOPIC PAGE!!!

I HAVE ALL 115 NAMES READY AND WAITING TO GO ON THE LIST, THE FIRST PAGE WILL HAVE EVERYONE'S NAME ON IT SO WE ALL KNOW WE ARE INCLUDED IN THIS CHALLENGE.

ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP PLEASE DO SO ASAP AS I THINK WE MIGHT NEED TO CLOSE THE GROUP AFTER WE START, KEEPING IT OPEN MIGHT GET A BIT CRAZY WITH ALL NEW COMERS STARTING LATE AND I'LL BE SHREDDING FOREVER TO KEEP UP WITH YOU ALL!!!

PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INCLUDED FOR THIS GROUP STARTING THIS MONDAY!!! :flowerforyou:

EVERYONE ADD ME AS A FRIEND SO I CAN POST OUR TOPIC PAGE ON EVERYONE'S PROFILES ON MONDAY, FAILING THAT PLEASE CHECK THIS PAGE TO FIND THE NEW TOPIC PAGE.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR DOING THIS WITH ME, I KNOW WE WILL DO GREAT TOGETHER :happy:

:heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • mbmorse1011
    mbmorse1011 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I just bought the DVD this week and fast forwarded through all the work outs, I'm ready for it to kick my butt. So nice that there is this big group of Mfp buddies to help me through.

Just a few questions..... Do we do this DVD every day? Start at level 1 I presume? I'm into Zumba and yoga so I'll be doing that still as well.

Can't wait for the lbs to come off!
  • lizlashley09
    Options
    This group seems awsome just bought the 30ds today I cant wait to start on monday and cant wait to loose the pounds
  • lovekck
    lovekck Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but I ordered my DVD from Amazon and its not supposed to arrive until Tuesday the 18th :(

Is it ok If I'm a day behind?
  • 1amdeev
    1amdeev Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just came back from Target and got my copy of the DVD. I am dusting off my hand weights and looking forward to the fellowship and motivation of this group. I have lost 12 pounds over the last two years and I know the last 12-15 are staying on because exercise has been the missing component in my program. Thanks for the organization. What else do I need to do to join the group?
  • rainbow52
    rainbow52 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I'm ready! I actually already started and Monday will be D5L1 for me. I'm looking forward to the motivation of this group!
    Thanks!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone hope everyone's ready for tomorrow! i dusted off my workout shoes and hunted down the weights already!

My husband is even going to be doing it with us this time :)

cant believe there are so many people going to be shredding with us, wouldnt it be wonderful if everyone really stuck with this thread for the entire time and was able to see the shred through for the full 30 days - i'd be amazed to see what the "30ds results" thread would look like !!

Dont forget everyone to take before and after pics (they really help!) and measurements as well as weighing in because sometimes with the shred you loose way more inches and look much more toned than you drop pounds!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but I ordered my DVD from Amazon and its not supposed to arrive until Tuesday the 18th :(

sure thats ok :D
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have started procrastinating this beautiful Sunday... LOL. I woke up late, had a late breakfast... And am THINKING of 30DS. lol. I will do it though, at some point today... It will be day 4 level 1 for me! :)

Monday will be D5L1 for me, I don't know if I will ever be able to move on to level 2 though, level 1 is super hard for me! lol.
  • Leobaby
    Leobaby Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! :flowerforyou:

I was checking yesterday the thread where everybody posts their 30DS results and I was blown away! :noway:

Since my husband was going shopping I asked him to get if for me so I have my own copy already! This is perfect timing for me!

So excited to workout as a group with you guys!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!!! :explode:
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I did end up shredding today!! :) It was awesome. And guess what?! DAY 4, NOT SO SORE!! YAY!! I sure did sweat a lot though!! Maybe it was much hotter in my house than previous workouts!

It is going to be SO darn cool to do this for 30 days straight! It will be such a feat!
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I would really love to be apart of this! I bought the digital versions online so I wouldn't have to wait for them. I'm also going to incorporate a 28 day Yoga Bootcamp in as well (come to find out I really really like power yoga). I just recently started working from home and I need a reason to get up and moving. I figured 30DS in the morning, and Yoga Bootcamp in the evening.

Please let me know if I can still join this group (keeping fingers crossed).
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    I really want to join, but I will be out of town this Thursday-Sunday and will not have access to dvd player. =(
    But now that I think of it, I should be able to get it in before I get on the plane and I think we get back afternoon on Sunday. So only 2 days for sure I can't do it.
    Can I still join?

~amy
  • Prettyme924
    Prettyme924 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Count me in guys....I must complete it this time....I gonna start today because it always take me a day or two to complete the entire dvd
  • bearcloud
    Options
    I want to join also! Ordered my copy an hour ago, won't be here until next week but i will be referencing this thread for motivation. I am terrible at sticking to any exercise regime besides fast-paced walking.

SW: 140
    GW1: 135
    GW2: 130
    UGW: 125!!

I would love to get to the weight of 125 or 130.. to feel like myself again.
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I usually miss the start date with other groups so I'm glad I caught one!
  • melgibson
    Options
    I just bought the DVD this week and fast forwarded through all the work outs, I'm ready for it to kick my butt. So nice that there is this big group of Mfp buddies to help me through.

Just a few questions..... Do we do this DVD every day? Start at level 1 I presume? I'm into Zumba and yoga so I'll be doing that still as well.

Can't wait for the lbs to come off!

Nice to have you with us!! We start tomorrow!! I'm really excited!!!!!!! :bigsmile:

The plan is to do every single day for 30 days non stop.
    It's quite possible, I have done it three times already!! This is my 4th shred challenge!!

I will be doing running, and also ab and arm workouts too.
    I think yoga and zumba will work great with this.

Well done for doing extra, stick to your MFP goals with food and you'll see some serious results in the next 30 days!!!
  • melgibson
    Options
    This group seems awsome just bought the 30ds today I cant wait to start on monday and cant wait to loose the pounds

Sounds like perfect timing!! Welcome to our group!!

CAN'T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!!
  • melgibson
    Options

Of course you can still join us!!

I have a few people waiting for their DVD, I will be doing extra days with them so they are not doing it alone, there will be still quite a few people doing extra days after the original 30 so no worries we can do it together :bigsmile:

Get ready to SHRED!!!!