New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Options

Replies

• want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I actually did alot of the advanced plank movements. It felt really good. I had sweat dripping down my face.
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    I actually did alot of the advanced plank movements. It felt really good. I had sweat dripping down my face.

Did you feel the pain in your inner thighs from doing the jumping jack planks? I could not cross my legs yesterday and they are still a little sore today. I'm also feeling it in more lower abs. I don't think I've been actually a little excited to workout before. The scale isn't moving much but I can feel it in my cothes, so that is a huge reward.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    L2D3 done :D
  • Madiann
    Options
    Level 2 Day 8 Done!
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i am ashamed to admit that i have not done mine all week long and as a result gained another pound. Today is a new day and i WILL be doing L2D3 tonight!
  • want_it_25
    Options
    Starting L3 today. I am nervous about it. Has anyone else started L3?
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    L2D4 done.

I had to miss yesterday. Is anyone's abs SERIOUSLY sore on L2? It's actually causing me to sleep badly :( I'm not too worried as it's not pain, just soreness, but OUCH!

Good luck with L3 want_it!
  • Madiann
    Options
    One more day left of Level 2!
  • Madiann
    Options
    Starting L3 today. I am nervous about it. Has anyone else started L3?
    So how was Level 3?
  • want_it_25
    Options
    Just finished L3D1. I made it. I had to take a couple of breaks.
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i have missed a whole week due to no other reason except bad choices. :( Today i am starting fresh and new and will be starting my 30DS over.

Way to go all of you who have stuck with it!! You really should be VERY PROUD of yourselves!
  • Madiann
    Options
    Did Level 3 today for the first time. Their are some crazy moves. I don't feel like I get the most out of the first day because I'm trying to learn the moves. There are two plank moves that are pretty intense. Good luck ladies. Only 9 more days!!!!
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    L2D5 done, I think I'm going to continue L2 for a few extra days as I really feel I'm losing the effect by having missed some days out :( . I really need to try and fit it in every day but I've been so busy :(
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Day3 level 2 done.. had some days off not been feeling that good.....now I feel even worse lol but at least I got my shred done ;)
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    L2D6 done.
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    L2D6 done.

slow down sis! I need to catch up lol x
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    LOL Don't worry, I'll be doing a few extra days of L2 due to taking so many break days :(
  • skinnymoomoo
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done.

How is everyone doing?

All those that have finished level 2 feel free to update the chart with your knew measurements :)
  • Geordie_Girl
    Options
    Did L2D7 today :D
  • Madiann
    Options
    L3D2 done!