Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New 30ds challenge and lose 10lbs by Halloween.

Replies

• want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    I actually did alot of the advanced plank movements. It felt really good. I had sweat dripping down my face.
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    I actually did alot of the advanced plank movements. It felt really good. I had sweat dripping down my face.

Did you feel the pain in your inner thighs from doing the jumping jack planks? I could not cross my legs yesterday and they are still a little sore today. I'm also feeling it in more lower abs. I don't think I've been actually a little excited to workout before. The scale isn't moving much but I can feel it in my cothes, so that is a huge reward.
  • Geordie_Girl
    Geordie_Girl Posts: 175 Member
    L2D3 done :D
  • Madiann
    Level 2 Day 8 Done!
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    i am ashamed to admit that i have not done mine all week long and as a result gained another pound. Today is a new day and i WILL be doing L2D3 tonight!
  • want_it_25
    Starting L3 today. I am nervous about it. Has anyone else started L3?
  • Geordie_Girl
    L2D4 done.

I had to miss yesterday. Is anyone's abs SERIOUSLY sore on L2? It's actually causing me to sleep badly :( I'm not too worried as it's not pain, just soreness, but OUCH!

Good luck with L3 want_it!
  • Madiann
    One more day left of Level 2!
  • Madiann
    Starting L3 today. I am nervous about it. Has anyone else started L3?
    So how was Level 3?
  • want_it_25
    Just finished L3D1. I made it. I had to take a couple of breaks.
  • CMGemstone
    CMGemstone Posts: 64 Member
    i have missed a whole week due to no other reason except bad choices. :( Today i am starting fresh and new and will be starting my 30DS over.

Way to go all of you who have stuck with it!! You really should be VERY PROUD of yourselves!
  • Madiann
    Did Level 3 today for the first time. Their are some crazy moves. I don't feel like I get the most out of the first day because I'm trying to learn the moves. There are two plank moves that are pretty intense. Good luck ladies. Only 9 more days!!!!
  • Geordie_Girl
    L2D5 done, I think I'm going to continue L2 for a few extra days as I really feel I'm losing the effect by having missed some days out :( . I really need to try and fit it in every day but I've been so busy :(
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Day3 level 2 done.. had some days off not been feeling that good.....now I feel even worse lol but at least I got my shred done ;)
  • Geordie_Girl
    L2D6 done.
  • skinnymoomoo
    L2D6 done.

slow down sis! I need to catch up lol x
  • Geordie_Girl
    LOL Don't worry, I'll be doing a few extra days of L2 due to taking so many break days :(
  • skinnymoomoo
    Day 4 level 2 done.

How is everyone doing?

All those that have finished level 2 feel free to update the chart with your knew measurements :)
  • Geordie_Girl
    Did L2D7 today :D
  • Madiann
    L3D2 done!