!!!SERIOUS SHREDDERS!!! 17TH OCTOBER 2011 :o)

Options

Replies

• fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    YAY! I say that now...ask me after i've done the workout. Can't wait to get started this afternoon. Whoot! Whoot! We can do this!!:happy:
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and would like to join this 30day challenge. I don't have the 30day Shred dvd yet but will stop by wal-mart and pick it up this weekend. In lew of this I will do Turbo-Jam and Power-90 daily.

Hello!!

I'd love for you to join, can't you get the dvd sooner than the weekend? We need to all be shredding today...

maybe you can do the dvd from youtube? They have it on there i think....

Let us know, shredding starts today!!!!
  • Quilled
    Quilled Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I sorted the list alphabetically if you want to edit it into your post so its easier for people to find their names

1amdeev
    1stStep100
    a1rose
    acarmickle1
    Adina81
    afalls11
    alaskagirl5
    AleenaZ
    Alexa712
    allybally6
    amandae79
    amendoza117
    AwesomeJobe
    ayahra
    bearcloud
    bennieangel
    bnigh001
    busymnmom
    caicon
    CamayB
    canidoit11
    carriann2012
    cbekkevold
    charlibets
    chocolattahottie
    cralder58
    deedeefelldown
    determinedsocialworker
    dreamz48
    eew85
    elissascotland
    fallenangelloves
    fionarama
    flabnd01
    franciellejoyce
    galaxyhearts
    Gay11nell
    genthel
    heathermae1022
    jaavant
    jaeone
    Janel1978
    Jelybe
    JennaMarie222
    JennC831
    jennysmission
    jls1661
    jmpierre
    jrhstarlight
    justaskforbrandy
    justle
    kahavi
    kalebsmama07
    Kalo10
    katemcconnal
    kcmg0730
    kcrojas630
    kel7298
    kelsue35
    kezziemc
    kgb6days
    Kina7381
    kittenzmeow
    kmki87
    kstoller2
    kylaerin
    lackie09
    lakeyaj
    lauramary2
    Leobaby
    LeslieL03
    LilacLizabeth
    lildebbie
    LilyVi
    LittlePam
    lizlashley09
    londanfudd4eva
    lormc
    Louise12
    lovekck
    luvnsun1
    mbnharrison
    melgibson
    melmarie4
    mi_tai
    Mledieu
    mommynmotion
    monih10
    monmay01
    mrshaus
    msenior
    needtotrack
    nibbles40
    nicoled87
    nirvana1
    Nita_Bita
    NthnButMoonshine
    nutrigaby
    paravision
    PattyCake123
    Prettyme924
    queenmegan
    Quilled
    rachelleahsmom
    rainbow52
    rajimiah
    RealDeal27
    RedPaperClip
    rhearose
    rockeraxXx
    rockerbabyy
    ronke911
    rustiemae
    saintsteffers
    sambuka8
    SarabellPlus3
    sarahkatara
    sb1023
    scarletlion
    sdmcbride10
    shanintesar
    shantronathon
    ShellBell4281
    shellrae1973
    skinnygirlswearprada
    skinnywannebe
    Skyrocket123
    SmileyJ23
    smileyk003
    sonia2003
    sorzel19
    spaceEF
    stampinwithmb
    stockers78
    sugarbeans
    sunshinegirlnm
    tabs4cherubs
    tageekly
    thebamboophoenix
    TimeToWork
    Timmay®
    toque_de_miel
    torsaer
    trikimash
    TVstfne
    twinkietigress
    vegangirl88
    VerityFrances
    walkinmydoxies
    wendyc122005
    windyweather88
    xXmimiXx
    yary317

I decided to start early and gave it a go last night, I was worried if I started today I would be too sore to do it tomorrow. But I am happy to say I feel completely fine today, not in the least bit sore anywhere so I feel ready to crack down on 30ds!

I would like to lose 6lbs over the next 30 days. My diet has been fairly healthy (up until this weekend) I just dont log my food, its detrimental to me because then I start trying to compromise with my calories for the day. I plan to do the 30ds in the evenings along with walking approx 2 miles on the weekdays with 5lb ankle weights on and I would like to pick up some 10-20 min pilates work outs on the weekends as well but I will see how things go.

My Goals:
    Weight to Lose: 6lbs
    Weight Lost so far: 0 lbs
    Height: 5'4"
    Inches to lose Hips/Waist: 3-4"
    Inches lost: 0
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Hello!!

I'd love for you to join, can't you get the dvd sooner than the weekend? We need to all be shredding today...

maybe you can do the dvd from youtube? They have it on there i think....

Let us know, shredding starts today!!!!
    [/quote]

Hey, Mel. my DVD hasn't come yet and i'm so sad! maybe i can join in a round 2. i'm still going to follow along once i do get to start!
  • lrobson555
    lrobson555 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So excited to start this tonight! I've tried this before and given up halfway.
    The support of doing it with others will be great!
  • littlesunshower
    Options
    Just did day one this morning. I'd love to join you all. I have a 6 month old baby...so I am in need of getting this tummy down. Haha. I took before pictures, but I won't be posting those until day 30 to compare...haha. It's great to see so many people doing this! :heart:
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Oh my god i think im going to die.... Hoping this gets easier!!!
  • littlesunshower
    Options
    Oh my god i think im going to die.... Hoping this gets easier!!!

Hahaha, that's exactly what I thought too! I updates my FB status with "‎- I...feel...like...I...AM...GOINGTODIE. 29 more days of this DVD?! Yup. I am going to die. Holy **** I am so out of shape. But...I did 20 minutes non-stop!" ...so I hear you on that! We can do it though...we all can! :heart:
  • bennieangel
    Options
    I need this! 30 days, it's not such a long time, it can be done! Starts tonight :)
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, that's exactly what I thought too! I updates my FB status with "‎- I...feel...like...I...AM...GOINGTODIE. 29 more days of this DVD?! Yup. I am going to die. Holy **** I am so out of shape. But...I did 20 minutes non-stop!" ...so I hear you on that! We can do it though...we all can! :heart:

So glad its not just me!! Was thinking oh god its only level 1 and my legs are shaking haha. How do people do this before work?? I might need to lie down for a while lol. So glad you guys are here to motivate me, and it WILL get easier! Xxx
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Starting stats
    height: 5' 3.5''
    weight: 218.5
    waist: 37.5
    hips: 51
    thigh: 29
    arm:16
  • jls1661
    jls1661 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Day 1 under my belt. Added some stairs and squat kicks for about 20 minutes afterwards (weekly challenges for 2 other groups). Day 2 of Yoga Bootcamp tonight. I think I'm gonna curl up and die now lol. It'll all be worth it in the end, just hope I can stick with it!

P.S. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • louise266
    Options
    oh i did the shred this mornign before i seen this thread...would love to join. SO day 1 level 1 done for me...so gonna stick this out this time!!

Louise xx
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    wow 150 of us!! will be fun to see how many will be with us at the end too :)

starting stats:
    5 foot 6
    254.4lbs
    chest: 48.5
    arms (L, R): 14.5, 15
    waist: 48
    hips: 51.5
    thighs (L, R): 30.5, 31.5

never have finished 30ds before.. made it to level two once and then quit (family issues) so im really hoping to get through it this time. i think with all the wonderful support here ill be able to! as long as i dont get sick again >.> i do have a sore throat and stuffy nose right now so im hoping i wont die. going to go do it now. will be using 5lb weights
  • jrreed1
    jrreed1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just a quick note as I am running out the door, but I would like to be added to this list. Thank you!
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    OMG i actually forgot to weigh in and such this morning >.< how how how did i manage to forget???

ok i'm gonna step on the scales now and will have to take that as my reading (though i know its not going to be accurate!)

174lbs

I'm going to do the shred in approx 1 hour (have to wait for the kiddos to go to bed!) cant wait!
  • a1rose
    a1rose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Adrienne, and I am on Day 5, Level 1! And let me tell you, the soreness goes away!! :) This is the first time that I have done the 30DS!

Here are my measurements from Day1:
    Weight: 181lbs
    Measurements--
    Bust: 39"
    Smallest part of waist: 34.5"
    Waist at Belly Button: 39.5"
    Hips (biggest part around bum): 43.5"
    Right and Left Bicep: 13.5" each
    Right and Left Thigh: 27" each

And my "before" photos. :)

oct13_2011.png

Anyway, my current eating plan is at 1700 calories a day (I do not eat back my exercise calories, as my nutritionist recommended). So basically I am working on food portions (where I have a big problem, anyway). I am trying to eat the right proportions of everything (its soooo hard, especially when I had enchiladas tonight *sigh*). So I am not 100% worrying about WHAT I am eating (though I am trying to eat "better"), but mostly focusing on proportions and counting my cals.

Along with 30DS, I am trying to get in some walking every day, and then three days a week I want to do weight training at the gym (personal trainer).

I did my 5th day of 30DS today, and the pain (well, I still have a little in my shins), has mostly gone away! I can walk normal and everything!! I still have to rest quite a few times during the work out. But it is really getting better!!
  • determinedsocialworker
    Options
    Haha.. I tried it last week to just see how it was and my husband and I were sore for a day or two... doing it tonight and just going to work through it.... make sure you stretch afterwards so you can walk tomorrow! *L* KEEP GOING!!!
  • monmay01
    monmay01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    After reading everyones report from their first day .. I am super pumped to get home and work it out!! I will be taking before pics and measurements as suggested. Thanks everyone! Let's stick with it :)
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    day 1 is done but have problem, back in february of this year i fractured my hand where my thumb meets my wrist. i tried to do push ups this morning and i cant do them due to wrist/hand pain. any suggestions on what i should do when the shred calls for the push ups?