30 Day Shred ... Starting Sunday/Monday, Oct 9/10 ....

Options

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. Ok so tonight it L1D6. So ready to tackle Jillian tonight. Im getting closer and closer to level 2...kinda nervous but im sure that i will be ok!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    L1D6 done:drinker:
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I woke up early and finished L1D8. Jillian has been giving me the motivation to wake up and get fit. I wasn't so pumped to do it, but I buckled down and did work son lol. I took a rest from the extra cardio yesterday, but I'm going to get back on track today. On another happy note, I wore a pair of jeans yesterday that were tight before and they're loose now! My roommate even commented on my weight loss, but that might just be because she sees me working out everyday. I have 10 days before I go home, and hopefully this will give me the motivation to work my butt off!
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    hey everyone. Ok so tonight it L1D6. So ready to tackle Jillian tonight. Im getting closer and closer to level 2...kinda nervous but im sure that i will be ok!

I did 5 days of level 2 before I went on holidays a few weeks ago and quit :( but it was WAY better then Level 1- harder - but better - I really enjoyed it! Can't wait to get back to it! I am on Level 1 Day 6 today... 4 more days!
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Day 10 completed! I will be starting level 2 tomorrow! Very excited to move on.

Starting information that I didnt post:

Weight 197.4

Measurements:

Neck: 14

Bust: 44.5

Waist: 35

Stomach: 38.5

Hips: 45

Thighs R:27 L:27

Calves R:16.5 L 16.5

Arms: 13.5

Day 10 measurements:

Weight:198.8 (Gained 2 lbs when I started doing the workout but I finally dropped them again on Friday but Sunday I had pizza & am assuming that this is why Im heavier today haha.)

Neck: 14

Bust: 43

Waist: 34.5

Stomach: 37.75

Hips: 44

Thighs R:27 L:27

Calves R:16 L;16

Arms:13.5/13.5

Sooo my total losses are nothing really in weight and a total of 5.25 inches in 10 days. Hoping I see better results for level 2!

Also, if anyone cares, I blog daily about how the workout is going and my progress. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/hrobinson416

Its boring lol I also eat my exercise calories for the most part, and eat tasty although healthy food. And yes, I use butter to cook in dangit!!! I also take every Sunday off...in my first 10 days I had 2 sundays of no working out and no watching what I ate (and yes I ate bad food every sunday!)
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi all.... Hope you are still going strong with the 30 Day Shred!
    I've been offline for a few days and will catch up with messages in the next day or two and get any additional measurements posted in spreadsheet and get link sent out to those who do not have it.
    Daughter and i have had a minor stall in our workouts, but will be back on track tomorrow.
  • jrnygirl
    Options
    Hey everyone can I still join? I started on 10/13, so today would be D4L2. I didn't take my measurements on day 1 but I'll take them today. I'll scroll back through the posts to catch up!

Yes, you can. Just forward measurements when you get them and i'll get you added to spreadsheet and send you the link.
    we are measuring on Day 1, Day 11, Day 21 and Day 31 (day after the shred is done).
  • jrnygirl
    Options

Aww I lost this thread! I have been doing it every day (except I take Sundays as an off day). My day 10 is monday. I do have my measurements and weight if its not too late!! I blog my workout every day lol. The first 3 days were a nightmare...did you guys have a hard time the first couple of days? My calves were hard as rocks and I could barely move but I forced myself to do the workout. Ive been doing pilates right after too to try to help with the muscles being so tight. Ive already lost some inches but gained almost 2 lbs. Are you guys measuring at the end of every week or the end of every level? (10 days?). I am taking measurements on Monday so lemme know pls if its not too late. if it is too late its not a problem!

Edited to say that I see now from your first post that you are taking measurement at the end of every 10 days. So I will holler at you on Monday and let you know where I started and where I am at if its not too late for me to join. Also I am taking photos on measurement days as well.

Never too late to do measurements. Just let me know what day you are on that you are sending measurements. I'm tracking (roughly) Day 1, Day 11, Day 21 and Day 31.
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok i completed Day6 Lv1 and Day7 Lv1 yesterday as i had the weekend off, onto Day8 Lv1 tonight im excited about this i think this is the furthest iv got the shred, im excited to see Lv2 and to check my measurements on Day 10 well done all keep it up :-)
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Ok i completed Day6 Lv1 and Day7 Lv1 yesterday as i had the weekend off, onto Day8 Lv1 tonight im excited about this i think this is the furthest iv got the shred, im excited to see Lv2 and to check my measurements on Day 10 well done all keep it up :-)
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    On to L1D8 today too! I am so pumped because yesterday I got through the entire workout without stopping. The last thing I want to do is do regular pushups instead of on my knees. If I can accomplish that in the next two days it's on to level 2. Lets go!!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    L1D8 completed and boy am i feeling it, but loving it at the same time :happy:
  • miggyxstardust
    Options
    I just finished L1D9 today. Although I didn't wake up as early today to do it, I did get out of bed and completed it. I ate breakfast beforehand, and I definitely had a lot more energy to complete the work out. Before I was doing the 30DS first thing in the morning before food, and it was a lot harder than today. I don't know if it was because I had fuel to push myself or because I'm almost done with level 1. So far I've been following Natalie except for the push ups, so I can't wait to graduate from level 1 tomorrow. Yesterday I've also decided to start the C25K as my extra cardio, and I have to say that the 30DS has really improved my endurance with running as well. Overall I'm super pumped and excited, and I hope everyone else keeps up the good work!!!
  • hrobinson416
    Options
    I just finished L1D9 today. Although I didn't wake up as early today to do it, I did get out of bed and completed it. I ate breakfast beforehand, and I definitely had a lot more energy to complete the work out. Before I was doing the 30DS first thing in the morning before food, and it was a lot harder than today. I don't know if it was because I had fuel to push myself or because I'm almost done with level 1. So far I've been following Natalie except for the push ups, so I can't wait to graduate from level 1 tomorrow. Yesterday I've also decided to start the C25K as my extra cardio, and I have to say that the 30DS has really improved my endurance with running as well. Overall I'm super pumped and excited, and I hope everyone else keeps up the good work!!!

I tried not eating..and then eating just a banana or powerbar before hand.....no good...I have to actually eat a full breakfast now..let it settle, and then I can do the workout with energy and really put forth good effort into it. I think you will it necessary now that you have done it :-) Good job on completion! We are almost at the same level - I start level 2 today! Although I take sundays off so next week you will have surpassed me :-)
  • jrnygirl
    Options
    For those who dont have the link to the spreadsheet, please message me. Or if you sent your measurements and I do not have them posted. Sometimes the messaging system on here is weird and I've had people not receive my messages or vice versa.

I'm excited to see how everyone else is doing on their progress.
    I had 3 days of "sick-leave" from the program so rather than say that tonight is Day 5 for me, I'm starting back as it is Day 1. I'm determined to complete the 30 days in a row with no stopping in between.

*dusting off dvd and ready for workout tonight*
  • hrobinson416
    Options
    Completed day 1 of level 2. If you want to know what I thought...here ya go..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/hrobinson416

I also took a peek at level 3......I dont think I will live through level 3 haha. Jumping Jacks with weights??? What the heck is wrong with that woman!!??!! Anyway, looking forward to not being a total weenie in level 2.

Keep going ladies!!!
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    About to do L1 D9! Can't wait to get into level 2!

I'm feeling great, and I think I'm seeing changes. Woo hoo!
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Day 8 Lv1 completed last night onto Day9 tonight looking forward to seeing my results for the first 11 days and also looking forward the change of workout on Lv2 well done all :-)
  • hrobinson416
    Options
    Well my right knee is doing bad this week......I am prob going to give it the day off...unless it feels better later then I will hop up and do my workout. However, if tomorrow is good I will make up with doing level 2 and doing a level 1 afterwards.

I was down in bed for 6 months with that stupid knee so I do not dare let it get me down again!!
  • miggyxstardust
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!!

So I just finished L1D10! I'm really excited to move onto L2 tomorrow, but I'm kind of afraid of the extreme soreness lol. Tomorrow morning I'm going to take my measurements, but I can tell that my thighs are a lot firmer, and my butt is a bit perkier. I really wish my arms would shrink though; they are my problem area. I ran on the treadmill last night even though I didn't really want to, so I'm happy that I stuck with that, and hopefully tonight I'll do it again. Keep up the good work everyone!