Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options

Replies

• debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    D7 L1 completed, my weight is down about 1.5 lbs and my body fat is down from 33.6%- 32.8%, so am really pleased with progress so far, I too am starting to enjoy level 1 but level 2 seems to be coming round fast !
  • Skyrocket123
    Skyrocket123 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks Vinnysgirl!
    Will have a good look at those because I need to do something.
    Have you peeked at Level 2 yet?
    I am going to have a look today at it because it's meant to be waaaaay harder than level 1!!
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    just to say - good work everyone - I'm following the thread as I'm also doing the 30 ds - and the comments here are helping and answering my questions - I started after you guys, so I didn't join your group - but I'm on day 5 and loving it! Take care. all! and group support is good!
  • elizabethdear95
    Options
    Day 8 level 1 complete (:
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L1 - D8 - Done!!!!

Good morning all!

I need help/advice!!

My weight has been the same for the last 2 weeks now, ShouldI be eating more and burn more calories? Is that right? Inches are coming off so there is still some good I guess!!!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    L1 - D8 - Done!!!!

Good morning all!

I need help/advice!!

My weight has been the same for the last 2 weeks now, ShouldI be eating more and burn more calories? Is that right? Inches are coming off so there is still some good I guess!!!

I'll be no help. I'm on D9-L1 and not only have I not lost any weight I've gained two pounds and have NO change in my measurements. I'm going to keep going though, because even though there's no evidence of change, I can feel it in my body that I'm getting stronger and I'm just going to hold out hope that there WILL be a difference in another 3 weeks.
  • danajotx
    Options
    L1 D8 & 9 are done. Looking forward to Friday to start Level 2!!!!! Did that sound convincing ;)

Everyone is doing such a great job! The motivation I get from y'all is just wonderful.
  • nici94
    nici94 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done. I picked up a day shift today, I normally work nights. I don't know how you ladies who work days all the time do it. I woke up at 430 so I could work out. I'm dying now and could really use a nap. But, I have to work til 7p.
    Yesterday I put a pair of pants on and realized I needed a belt. In July I couldn't even fit those pants on.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    L1 - D8 - Done!!!!

Good morning all!

I need help/advice!!

That's awesome!!! Don't worry too much about the scale, the inches are coming off so obviously it's working. In my whole time doing Insanity I only lost 6 lbs but lost TONS of inches!! As long as there's some progress, don't give up! You're doing great!
  • Lowtower
    Options
    L1D10!! That's level one complete and I tell you I really did not want to do it. Put it off for hours!! Feel much better for doing it and I certainly wouldn't have done it without this thread.

Roll on level 2!!
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    havent been well for the past few days so what ill do is when i can get back into it ill start level 2 again x
  • kutechick
    Options
    L1 - D8 - Done!!!!

Good morning all!

I need help/advice!!

That's awesome!!! Don't worry too much about the scale, the inches are coming off so obviously it's working. In my whole time doing Insanity I only lost 6 lbs but lost TONS of inches!! As long as there's some progress, don't give up! You're doing great!
  • kutechick
    Options
    Ok, thanks for the encouragement its so good to have support from everyone! I don't feel so bad now!
  • kutechick
    Options
    Day 8 done. I picked up a day shift today, I normally work nights. I don't know how you ladies who work days all the time do it. I woke up at 430 so I could work out. I'm dying now and could really use a nap. But, I have to work til 7p.
    Yesterday I put a pair of pants on and realized I needed a belt. In July I couldn't even fit those pants on.

That's awesome, it sure makes you feel good!! keep doing what you are doing!
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 - Done :happy:
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I am on Day 24 of 30 (and I have only skipped on Saturdays, 3 total, and have stayed pretty close to the calories except maybe going a bit over on the weekends, but still watching what I eat). I gained about 3 pounds when I started the shred, probably muscle. I am in the last 10 days and -just- dropped two pounds. BUT I notice a huge difference, and I took measurements (and photos) in the beginning and I am losing inches. I can see the difference in my muscles and in my endurance. These last 10 days I am trying to add a 20 minute 'walk the dog' after I do my shred. And with the walk I try to stay 200 calories below my allotment which is still about 1400 calories. We all want to see the pounds shred off, but it is getting your muscles shredded which means retaining water for healing and BUILD-ing muscle. All that will help burn fat down the road.

Be strong on your bump from level 1 to level 2.. it is tough! level three seems like a smoother transition because you have worked your butts off to make it to that point but level three is still 'no joke' ;) Good luck all!
  • snailrunner
    snailrunner Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of Level 2 done and it wasn't so bad! A lot of 'normal', a little Natalie and a little Anita. I might almost say I enjoyed it!

I put my hand on my thigh yesterday and thought 'wow, that's firm!' so it must be working!
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L1 D9 completed - I am gutted I have picked up an injury I felt it a little yesterday but today it got worse I battled through doing modified but my knee is aching. I think I pulled it on my side lunges yesterday it is the left side of my left knee, my husband said it is my lateral collateral ligament :(

Gonna rest, ice and elevate it tonight and strap it up tomorrow and hopefully it will heal itself. Its not going to stop me though because today I noticed a real difference and the thought of going backwards fills me with dread :(
  • kutechick
    Options
    L1 - D8 - Done!!!!

Good morning all!

I need help/advice!!

Correction L1- D9 done!!!
  • kutechick
    Options
    L1 - D8 - Done!!!!

Good morning all!

I need help/advice!!

Correction L1- D9 done!!!