30 Day Shred ... Starting Sunday/Monday, Oct 9/10 ....

Options

Replies

• Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    D1L2 OMG level 2 is so freakin hard!!!!!!!!
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am a little behind... Level 1 Day 7 but still working at it! Can't wait to get back to Level 2! level 1 is so BORING!!! Tempted to start level 2 tomorrow and just do an extra 3 days to it? I had made it to Day 5 L 2 before I stoppped and restarted from the beginning... what to do what to do!?!?!?!
  • gemzy24
    gemzy24 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Day9 Lv1 completed last night onto my final Day of Lv1 tonight thank god starting to get bored now lol not looking forward to getting my butt kicked on Lv2 though, so do i take new measurements and weight today or tomorrow??
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    hey evryone. I know some people are a couple of days ahead of me but thats ok. im still holding on strong and i will finish this 30 day shred if it kills me...and taking a peak at level 3 it just might lol!!!!!!!!! Im oh level one day 8 and its getting easier. i hate pushups and those lunges with the weights but im maintaing. Still a few breaks here and there but im haning on! Hope u all are doing great...ttyl!!!!
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Well done keep it up, i am yet to peak at lv2 or 3 lol ill be moving onto lv2 tomorrow, i hate the push ups with a passion i dont do them all like them Day1 i could barely manage 3 lol now on Day 9 im doing 18, 9 in each round of them so it is a improvement i also hate the lunges lol but managing now i can see a difference in my ability now, keep up the great work :-)
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just finished D1L2, and lets just say that Jillian has to be a crazy lady. The positions and movements in level 2 are slightly strange. I really should have watched it before I started it because it took me a couple seconds trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing. But once I got over that, the exercises BURN! My quads and arms are burning right now. I can't wait till I get better at this level so that I can follow Natalie. Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    D1L2 OMG level 2 is so freakin hard!!!!!!!!

You're making me nervous, I'm supposed to start it tomorrow. I'm doing LvD10 today! I hope I'll make it!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Totally followed Natalie on my L1D9 last night, I'm so proud of myself. :drinker: Now I have to do it today and then it's on the Level 2 tomorrow yeah!!! Keep up the good work everybody!!!
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!! For all of you that are reaching Level 2!!
    *cheering*
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    I said this on my profile, but to update fellow 30DSers:

So, I'm a little bummed. I haven't been able to workout since this past Saturday. I've been too busy with midterms to go to the gym, which would leave me with doing a quick half hour workout here at home, and that would normally be fine... however, there's extenuating circumstances going on with my downstairs neighbors (they're batsh** crazy, had to call cops, now they're getting evicted [long story]), so obviously I don't want to make too much noise up here when I'm already scared of them, lol. But yeah, so haven't been able to work out :( but! My eating habits have maintained and I have lost a pound from that. :)

I hope to start up 30DS as soon as they're out...gonna start back at Day1 though :/ le sigh. I was doing so good!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    L1D8 Done last night
    L1D9 Done today ....... feeling great :happy:
  • gemzy24
    Options
    Ok Day 1 complete weight and measurements taken before so here goes to another 29 days :-)

starting weight - 178lbs
    neck - 13.5
    waist - 40
    chest - 43
    thighs - 28
    hips - 47.5
    arms - 12
    calves - 15

this is the biggest i have ever been :-( so im going to work so hard at this good luck everyone :-)

OK these are my Day 1 stats and below are my Day10 stats

weight - 174lbs
    neck -
    waist - 37.5
    chest - 43
    hips - 47
    thighs - 27.5
    arms - 11.5
    calves - 15
    neck - 13

really please with my first 10 days results and im looking forward to my overall results now onto Lv2 tomorrrow :-)
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Took yesterday off due to my knees....they still hurt..my pulled shoulderblade muscle still hurts - but I did Day 2 Level 2 today. Ugh. I really wish the weight would drop off so my knees can have a break from this big ole butt. :-\ Inches are great...but I need pounds too. A little discouraged but going to do Day 3 level 2 tomorrow anyway.
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ok Day 1 complete weight and measurements taken before so here goes to another 29 days :-)

starting weight - 178lbs
    neck - 13.5
    waist - 40
    chest - 43
    thighs - 28
    hips - 47.5
    arms - 12
    calves - 15

this is the biggest i have ever been :-( so im going to work so hard at this good luck everyone :-)

weight - 174lbs
    neck -
    waist - 37.5
    chest - 43
    hips - 47
    thighs - 27.5
    arms - 11.5
    calves - 15
    neck - 13

really please with my first 10 days results and im looking forward to my overall results now onto Lv2 tomorrrow :-)

Amazing! You had such great results!

I just finished day 10.

As of right now I've lost 2 lbs. I'm hoping my results will speed up with L2&3 like others reported but I'm happy with slow and steady. I can't wait to take my after picture at the end!
  • gemzy24
    Options

starting weight - 178lbs
    neck - 13.5
    waist - 40
    chest - 43
    thighs - 28
    hips - 47.5
    arms - 12
    calves - 15

weight - 174lbs
    neck -
    waist - 37.5
    chest - 43
    hips - 47
    thighs - 27.5
    arms - 11.5
    calves - 15
    neck - 13

Amazing! You had such great results!

I just finished day 10.

As of right now I've lost 2 lbs. I'm hoping my results will speed up with L2&3 like others reported but I'm happy with slow and steady. I can't wait to take my after picture at the end!

Yeah was really pleased im happy with slow and steady to i didnt put this weight on in a week so its gonna take time to come off lol well done on your loss, im onto Day1 Lv2 tonight haha wish me luck
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    hey evryone im on L1D9...almost done and i start level 2!
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I finished D2L2 this morning. In this level, I had to pause at least 5 times because my muscles were screaming. By the end of it my face was pouring with sweat. But my only problem with it is that when I'm doing it, I feel so fatigued, and I feel like its working. However, after I finish the workout, my muscles are not as sore as in the beginning of L1. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone else feel like this?
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    L1D10 don't yesterday
    L2D1 Done today. I will be submitting my measurements soon, not able to weigh myself because this selfish digital scale we just brought decided that it doesn't want to work....smh :happy:
  • ShannanLaNae
    Options
    ive decided not to weigh or take any measurements until then end of the program, i dont wanna get bummed out of i dont see any change on each level i go to
  • cjack19
    cjack19 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ive decided not to weigh or take any measurements until then end of the program, i dont wanna get bummed out of i dont see any change on each level i go to

I am with you on this one....I am not going to measure either. I haven't been doing it everyday, skipped a few days so i am a little behind everyone (I do still get out on my walks though - make sure I do SOMETHING).

Tonight will be Level 1 Day 8 ... getting closer to the end of this boring level!!