Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd like to also be "in"...lol This is literally like my first day on here, so go gentle with me on the acronyms and such, I can't seem to find a translator post!

I'm upping my water intake today!

SW:180
    CW:180
    GW:165
  • readytoowhere
    readytoowhere Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    it seems like almost all of us want to lose approx 15 pounds!

which is very attainable and a heathy pace!...feel free to add me if you like

:) good luck everyone!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    For the people who aren't big fans of drinking plain water:

I love to use a fat flush by Jillian that is delicious and easy to drink. I bought a 64 oz. water bottle from Target that I lug around with me everywhere. I put in 2 Tbsp of pure lemon juice, 1 Tbsp cranberry juice (100% juice), 60 oz of distilled or filtered water and a Dandelion tea bag. No caffeine or stimulants... purifies the liver... and tastes pretty great too! :flowerforyou:
  • jmb6739
    jmb6739 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I could really use the extra motivation.

CW 231
    GCW 222
  • Maximus0005
    Maximus0005 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im in!

CW-207
    XmasW-195
    GW-185

Exercise 3-4x a week. Daily calorie intake goal 1500-1600
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm In! I'm at 24 oz so far for today. The majority of my water is consumed with meals :)

SW:186
    GW by X-mas: 170

I pretty much consume water 90% of the time, and using a water bottle that holds 24 oz, is a great way for me to monitor my water intake. I use one of the Camelpak water bottles b/c they easily fit into car cup holders, so I basically take it with me everywhere. This way, whenever I get thirsty and I am out running errands, I have something to drink on hand. Also, the suggestion of using Crystal Light type drink mixes would be great for people trying to transition from other drinks to water.
  • icklecyberfairy
    icklecyberfairy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Me, too.

CW: 211
    Xmas Goal: 199
  • ktjones3
    Options
    Count me IN!
    Starting Weight: 173
    Christmas Goal: 165 (but rather be 160)
    :)
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Current weight 162.5 (i think)
    Xmas goal 145
  • AliceIsRunning
    AliceIsRunning Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! (It's still morning on the West Coast hehe) I LOVE the water motivation! I know I can sure use it.

I have a 20 oz sippi-type water container that actually has numbered notches to keep track of how many times you've filled up! It really encourages me and serves a reminder to drink up :)

Cheers!
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    GOOOD AFTERNOON..ITS SUCH A NICE FALL DAY IN RHODE ISLAND..WOKE UP AT 550 BRUSHED MY TEETH WASHED MY FACE AND STARTED MY 6 AM WORKOUT! SO FAR IVE HAD A BOTTLE AND A HALF OF WATER SO THATS ABOUT 24 0Z ..64 OZ IS MY GOAL.. I LOVE WATER :)
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Ziesergirl_66: I also like the title "Merry Christmas to You" for our name! :happy:

Crystal

I agree. What a great gift and reason to be cheerful if you reach your goal.
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    checking in... I'm at 32 oz now and I'm about to start on my 64 oz flush...

Feeling good!! :glasses:
  • cmon288
    Options
    Mid-day at work and i've only taken in 16oz, but I usually only get in about 24oz out the entire day. Don't worry I'm gonna get on it. I'm thinking I should set my goal at 64oz. 6 more cups to go! Stay motivate guys.

OAN: Did we agree to try the push-up challenge. I think it's a great idea. Go slower you'll feel it more. Only thing, like someone else asked, "Should we be doing them everyday?"
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well, have been MIA for a while but am happy to see a supportive group I can actually join.

SW 181
    Xmas GW 170

At 40 oz water so far today at lunchtime.
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm at 16oz as well, but it's only 10am here! I think I'll work towards the 64os too!! What's this push-challenge? I must have missed that post
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    34oz at noon!!! I plan to drink just as much the second half of my work day -- and then I usually have about 2 16oz bottles at home!!! That would put me at......... 100oz for the day!!
  • artgalchitown
    artgalchitown Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Are you still accepting group members? This is my first group, and I could really use the motivation!

SW 162
    GW 150
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to join as well

SW 174.4
    GW 165.0

I am doing Ripped in 30 with pushups and planks...so, that will be my PU contribution
  • cmon288
    Options
    I'm at 16oz as well, but it's only 10am here! I think I'll work towards the 64os too!! What's this push-challenge? I must have missed that post

Someone mentioned doing 30 push-ups (toes or knees). I'm deff gonna do this.