Merry Christmas to You! new group *not closed*

Options

Replies

• ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    We are at 48 people!! I love it!! Let's hope we all stay strong and stick to our goals and be here on Santa day!! The time is gonna fly people!!

I am at 64 oz so far. Will try to get in 16-24 oz more. Will be going out for an after supper 2 mile walk.

Congratulations on the water challenge!! You guys are doing so great! Nothing like a little competition....and motivation!!:bigsmile:
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in - to lose 10 lbs by Christmas ~ 1 lb per week
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Doing good today with water and just worked out! Going out to dinner with friends but I'll be good and order a salad.

Glad everyone is doing well!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I've drank 56 oz of water and was a little bad... Went out to dinner, ate healthy but had two beers. :drinker: Good news is that I managed to stay under my calorie goal by a very small amount, YAY!!! :happy: Hopefully, this won't affect my weight too much, fingers crossed!
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options

rodney98
    I'm in - to lose 10 lbs by Christmas ~ 1 lb per week

current weight ?
    goal, Christmas weight ?
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i'm in :)

starting weight: 218lbs.
    christmas weight: 195lbs :)
  • Code2fornow
    Code2fornow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    yay! I got my 64oz in for today....
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Here's a water trick that has a few calories, sparkling water, pomegranite juice, fresh squeezed lime. I think 1 oz of pom juice is 20ish calories and fresh lime juice is about 5.

Think of all the antioxidants...
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    72.9oz down for today. My goal was 64. So this awesome! Keep up the good work guys! Keep the eyes on the price!:wink:
  • angelon911
    angelon911 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!
    SW: 163
    GW:145 by Dec 24th
    Mini goal: 153 by Nov 18

Can't wait to get to it!
  • sarahlynn78
    sarahlynn78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    70 oz today! Great job everyone!
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Starting Weight - 193.5
    Christmas weight- 178.5
  • yeaforme
    Options
    I would love to do one of these games!

Can I get a suggestion on what weight I should aim for by Christmas? I am 5'8 and 180 lbs. Where should I plan to be by 12-25??
  • cschmidt42
    cschmidt42 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday to all!! It looks like everyone had a good day yesterday, I didn't do as well with my water, but I am going to give it another shot today! I have gotten really bad with the water, but I got me some lemons and hopefully that will help! :ohwell:
    I have got to stick to this! I have weighed the same for months and really need the motivation!:embarassed:
    Good luck to everyone and I hope everybody will have a great weekend!!:happy:

Crystal
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Christmas here I come....!!!

Start weight... 190

Christmas.... 174
  • cmon288
    cmon288 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday to all!! It looks like everyone had a good day yesterday, I didn't do as well with my water, but I am going to give it another shot today! I have gotten really bad with the water, but I got me some lemons and hopefully that will help! :ohwell:
    I have got to stick to this! I have weighed the same for months and really need the motivation!:embarassed:
    Good luck to everyone and I hope everybody will have a great weekend!!:happy:

Crystal

CRYSTAL, You can do this! Lemons deff help. Stay motivate! Remind yourself how much this will help you. *Cheering* "Go YOU!"
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm in and looking forward to it!
  • rlhartley
    rlhartley Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had 76 oz yesterday! Great job everyone!
  • berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I would love to do one of these games!

Can I get a suggestion on what weight I should aim for by Christmas? I am 5'8 and 180 lbs. Where should I plan to be by 12-25??

I would say that anywhere from about 10-15 lbs would be a good goal :)
  • ziesergirl_66
    Options
    I'm in and looking forward to it!

just need your current weight and your goal (Christmas) wt. you can weigh in any day you want and each Wednesday just post that weight. we are going to be doing some challenges also if you'd like to participate. They will run each week beginning on Thursday > Wednesday. This week we are working on water.

good luck!