Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Oh I won>?!?!?! I failed you all with a challenge :(
    Hope you all kicked it hard this week! I've been so busy prepping for vacation and helping my mom out!!!

Im off tonight for vacation - so I have a 229.8 - hopefully I am still down next week!!! peace ladies :)
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I missed the last weigh-in, but I am down to 169.3. I will do better about posting.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Training for a 5k on Thanksgiving. I've never been a runner before so we'll see how this goes. I've done a 5k once before but I walked almost all of it. It was something someone asked me to do at the last minute. I'm really excited to do it.
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Training for a 5k on Thanksgiving. I've never been a runner before so we'll see how this goes. I've done a 5k once before but I walked almost all of it. It was something someone asked me to do at the last minute. I'm really excited to do it.

Good for you! You're braver than me. Go for it!
  • BFit40
    Options
    169.8 today. I'm now in the 160's whoo hoo!
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    232lb this morning (another 2 gone) Whoop Whoop :bigsmile:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    157.2 this morning! Looks like the scale is moving again.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find the motivation to bust through this plateau. No change again. I am not unhappy enough to work hard to break through. I guess not being unhappy is a good thing, right?
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    189.2 this week. Finally out of the 190s. WOOHOO! Starting C25K today. I've always hated running so we'll see how it goes. Have a good week everyone!
  • charelaine
    charelaine Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    172 today : (
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm still sitting at 165. :o) Hopefully next week I'll see some pay off.
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    We have our very first tie in the skinny christmas challenge. BeFit40 and crystigrn have both lost 3.2 lbs this week. Looks like we're going to have two challenges this week! good luck everyone you're all doing amazing, so proud of you!

xoxo
  • BFit40
    Options
    We have our very first tie in the skinny christmas challenge. BeFit40 and crystigrn have both lost 3.2 lbs this week. Looks like we're going to have two challenges this week! good luck everyone you're all doing amazing, so proud of you!

xoxo
    I think crystigrn should set the challenge as I set a challenge a couple of weeks ago. My weight is up and down drmatically at the moment so I think crystigrn should take the glory...I feel like I'm cheating even if it is hard work.
  • crystlgrn
    Options
    I'm not very good at making challenges so I'm just going to say do at least 1 activity outside each day (weather permitting). Now that fall has come, the weather here is beautiful and I love being outside! Have a good week everyone!
  • hernoodlyness
    hernoodlyness Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New here at MFP! Is it still possible to join this challenge? Christmas sounds like a fantastic motivation to fit into that party dress!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ladies!!! I'm on that challenge!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Im weighing in the same. 190 Lovin the challenge on top of it.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Well, alas, I did not do anything outside this week besides walk from the parking lot to class,then back to the lot again. It was in the 50's all week -- whichhh isn't really cold. But I was FREEEEEEZZZZING. I used to love fall chilly weather. I think losing 33lbs of insulation over the summer makes me feel colder. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • crystlgrn
    Options
    Yes, I am also freezing all the time. Even when it's in the 60s, I'm cold. Spring and fall are my favorite times of year but I'm finding I have to get the layers going a lot earlier than I used to. I can't imagine what winter is going to be like (I live in Nebraska). I'm probably going to be wearing 2 sets of long johns under my clothes.
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

im going away this weekend to visit family so the challenge winner will be posted sometime between mondat night & tuesday depending how late i get home monday. i just wanted to let everyone know in advance. good luck everyone, i know you can do it!!!