NEW YEARS HOTTIES Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Replies

• wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 351 Member
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Here is the link to the spreadsheet If you don't see your current weigh in beside your name please let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsiF_FsXS3K0dEJNalBrVDhLdjFWVFFMa2owN0tnVUE&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • mtusek
    mtusek Posts: 5 Member
    My weigh in on Friday was 158.8
  • pammyedmunds
    My weigh in on Friday was 158.8

Thanks! I have already updated your weigh in on Friday :wink:
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Hi Everyone

Well this has been a rough week, but I know this next one will be better since I have gotten back in the saddle. . I love my treadmill. I was so bummed last night because I wanted to workout and then had major stuff to do because of company and my nephew and Jasmine were fighting over the dang Wii. ..

So ridiculous, he is a huge help to my mom, but I will be glad to have it back to just being the three of us. . I was hoping for a loss this week, but alas PMS last night , monthly today. .

I know EXCUSES. . . Sometimes life just gets in the way, but it is not going to this next week. . I will make it fit in even if I have to get up early or workout late. .

So any way my weight is still 223. Ugh. . Hope you had a great weigh in.
    Jade
  • ek724q
    ek724q Posts: 95 Member
    I am so sorry for being away to long, i need motivation and I have to get back into the grove of things. I see everyone else is still doing good. I hope to get moving and on the ball this week.

And Yes I have Gained at least 10 pounds. So I am starting today at 237. I hope to be 217 by New Years less would even be better too.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    No change for the umpteenth week in a row. It is my own fault because I haven't been putting in the extra effort. I am going to start Jillian's 30 day slim down on Monday and we'll see if that motivates me.
  • pammyedmunds
    Jumped on the scale this morning and I am 210.7! I lost 4.8lbs this week. Frickening insane!! Its amazing how your diet and working with a personal trainer can really change your body!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    wow congrats pammy. that's incredible!!

no change this week 167.0..
  • pammyedmunds
    Everyone is doing such a fantastic job! Well this past weekend I took my son out on a date and aloud myself to go off my diet. I still worked out on the weekend and yesterday I took the kids trick or treating. So anyhow I jumped on the scale...215.8 FACK! I gained 5lbs in 3 days! So I am going back at it hardcore. No more cheat days. I want to loose 10lbs this month so I have to be good.
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    sorry for the huge Mia I'm back now though and ready to get back to it current weight is 213.5 ugh but, thats okay I will lose it again I just know I will !!!
  • pammyedmunds
    Welcome back hun! I show you at a loss of 2.5lbs! Thats great!
  • pammyedmunds
    I am 212.4lbs this morning..So I lost 3.4lbs of what I gained from last weekend. Not bad. I think I am going to take measurements. Everyone at the gym is commenting on how my stomach area is flatter since I got the personal trainer.

WTG! for those who have an loss ths week! If you don't then don't sweat it!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    149 this morning. It isn't much but that is all my fault. But it is just enough to get my head back in the game. I'm re-committing myself and stepping up my workouts.
  • I have been very bad. Hurting 118.4. I havent weighed in and now I have gained i believe. DAMN
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    167 =] I'm losing again!!!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    162.5 this week.
  • pammyedmunds
    167 =] I'm losing again!!!

Wtg! Thats Great!
  • pammyedmunds